Tease and Denial

I have always enjoyed being a tease. Pushing a Man to his limits. Watching the want in his eyes. Seeing the precum drip from his cock...but still denying him. Yes. I greatly enjoy being a tease.

I'll bet you also enjoy the things you can get us to do while you have us in that wanting state.

I'll bet you also enjoy the things you can get us to do while you have us in that wanting state.

Yes, Sub. The power trip is enjoyable too. Knowing he will pretty much do ANYTHING I ask of him, while his lust runs strong. Him wanting to please me. He is mine, in this moment of time. Such a high. :)
But it's more than just the power. Far more than that for me.

Love this. The last time I did it to my b/f we got naked and I tied his hands together behind his back. Then proceeded just to go around nude, touch him occasionally (bet never where he most wanted). Eventually I sat in an armchair and made myself have an orgasm. I thought from seeing the clear liquid coming out as I did that he may just come himself but he didnt. It didnt take him long after I undid him though.
He does it to me sometimes too.
Wow! Very hot!

Yes, Sub. The power trip is enjoyable too. Knowing he will pretty much do ANYTHING I ask of him, while his lust runs strong. Him wanting to please me. He is mine, in this moment of time. Such a high. :)
But it's more than just the power. Far more than that for me.

I have been amazed at what a woman can get me to do to myself while instructing me how to stroke and when I can cum.

I would like to hear, though, what that "far more" is that you get out of it.

I think my favorite version of this is doing it in public (where my victim can't do anything about it) with a stranger.

Recent story...

I went into a convenience store after work. It was slow in there and the guy working behind the counter was cute and alone. At first I just sort of walked around the store in my short dress and watched his eyes track my cleavage.
I saw large jugs of milk on a bottom shelf, and so went to the counter and leaned over and asked "I'm sorry, where do you keep your milk?"
He stuttered just slightly and told me where it was pointing past me.
I walked to the fridge and opened the door, using it to stabilize me I bent at the waist to hold it with one hand and feigned trying to lift it. I struggled like this for a minute knowing he could see my bald pussy up my skirt. I then stood and pivoted around. "I'm sorry. I seem to be having trouble getting it. Could you help me?" I asked.
"Um, sure." he said awkwardly. He turned around to adjust himself before heading over.
While he stood next to me in front of the open fridge, we both sort of stood there staring at the milk for a moment. I could sense the tension in his muscles, I could smell his desire, and see the evidence of his arousal.
I bent down saying something like "See I'm having trouble lifting...". While I feigned an explanation I positioned my legs so that my ass was positioned directly in front of his dick. As I tugged at the jug my ass thumped back against him several times.
I stood up and gestured to it.
He leaned down and picked it up. "Is that all you wanted?" he asked hoping I'd suggest something else. I brushed my hand against his chest "Yeah, that's it cutie."
I followed him back to the counter. "I hope I wasn't too much trouble" I said to him. "Not at all, it was my pleasure" he responded.
"I can see that" I said lowering my eyes to the bulge in his pants.
He looked flushed.
"Well, you were very helpful. Is there anything I can do to repay you?" I asked coyly while leaning over.
"Um..." he paused but I of course knew what he wanted. I took a hand and placed it on a breast. This prompted him to use both hands and massage them excitedly.
While he fondled my breasts he looked around nervously.
"Stay there a second" I told him. I came around the counter and pressed myself against him, using his body as a shield from outside eyes. I popped my breasts outside of my dress top, and led one of his hands to my dripping pussy.
He played with it nervously and eagerly fondled a breast. He started swaying his hips back and forth.
"What do we have here?" I asked grabbing the bulge in his pants gently. He calmed with the sensation of my touch. I put away my tits and hunched down in front of him unzipping him.
"Wow, you're big" I said as I popped him out (he was actually average, but I knew he'd like me saying that). I grabbed his cock with one hand and move my lips right next to it, "This is impressive".
I stood up, and said "Well, nice to meet you. I have to go."
"Wait!" he said fumbling with his pants. "You're not going to leave me like this are you?!!" he cried.
"I am" I said reaching the door. I waved goodbye and walked out.

I love the sweet agony of having her bring me to the edge then falling asleep with her hand on my cock. It takes all my will power to resist taking it in hand and finishing myself.

This isn't for me, but I love doing the teasing. There should be a thread for those who enjoy teasing ladies, bring them to the brink of orgasm, and forcing them to hold off. Or, for the ladies able to have multiple orgasms, teasing them into orgasms that won't stop.

I like teasing my man by doing something like this and no more...

tumblr_ne2241HuW91tkkt4ho1_500.gif

I like teasing my man by doing something like this and no more...

tumblr_ne2241HuW91tkkt4ho1_500.gif

And, if I were the said man having this done and no more, I think that my response would be...

<gulp>...<pant>....<pout>...<pout>...<pout>...<pout>...

And yet, I will also admit that I would like it. Being teased by a confident, sexy lady is incredibly stimulating to me (and to most guys).

Back