Tears Of The World Coffee Shoppe

*makes orders as specified*

I've got quite the thriving business... what with people and their guns. ^_^

I have like a billion threads to post in... and I'm so lazy =/

I guess I need to set my priorities straight =(

*comes up with her list*

Well I'm on Spring Break and I'm just been lounging around the house. The bf came to visit me earlier this week and last night I was dragged to watch the 300. Great movie but now I guess time to post.

Oh, I've been playing WoW >_>

Warcrack. Haha. You know, they actually have laws limiting the amount of time you play WoW in China and Korea? They also have recovery and gaming addicts anonymous meetings there. Because of that one game.

WinterFrost said:
Warcrack. Haha. You know, they actually have laws limiting the amount of time you play WoW in China and Korea? They also have recovery and gaming addicts anonymous meetings there. Because of that one game.

Yeah, I imagine they have those things since some people don't realize that it's just a game. I'm a college student so my playing time tends to take a backseat to social gatherings and HW =P

Anyways, back at school now yay ^_^

i still don't get why anyone plays that game...the gameplay's lame, the graphics are horrible, and there's no real point to the huge amount of people on at once....PSO is much better, much less addictive...you can also play it for free by joining a new private server <<

I was playin Wow today at my buds house. I might just have to get a new computer because of that game.

Or lower my standards again..*pulls out a sheet of paper, crosses something off and writes something else* "lets see, whats below lower middle class, upper lower class?"

*Sits down* "I'll take some burbo-.." he looks at Tears, who is jusssst barely underage. "A blueberry muffin.."

unfortunately for the Warcrack users, it's only compatible with PSO and Myst Online

Apologies too all with whom I'm involved in RP's with, but trying to catch up on some work that's either due, was due, or will be due soon ^_^

Hrm thought I'd have the will to actually start posting again but it looks like that won't be happening for a good while. So once again apologies to all whom I'm currently role-playing with but you might have to carry on without me ^_^;

::sigh::

Curses!

I suppose I'll just have to churn stuff out to post. And hope that I don't totally screw up your plot thread. :devil:

Well I plan on continuing our thread, just not right now. I need some time off, so either wait for me or bump it now and then, up to you.

Understood. I was attempting humor, previously. Anything I put in won't screw up anything you have in mind (well - I'm 99.9999% sure).

I should be able to start posting by the endish of the week, we'll see if I get my work done and what not. Might be longer than that but I miss you all =(

Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls

Baby's black balloon makes her fly
I almost fell into that hole in your life
You weren't thinking about tomorrow
'Cause you were the same as me
But on your knees

A thousand other boys could never reach you
How could I have been the one
I saw the world spin beneath you
And scatter like ice from the spoon
That was your womb

Comin' down the world turned over
And angels fall without you there
And I go on as you get colder
Or are you someone's prayer

You know the lies they always told you
And the love you never knew
What's the things they never showed you
That swallowed the light from the sun
Inside your room, yeah

Always someone there

And there's no time left for losin'
When you stand they fall, yeah

All because I'm
Comin' down the years turn over
And I'll go on and i'll lead you home and
All because I'm
All because I'm
And I'll become
What you became to me

Well I have a bit less work to do than I thought and I'm kind of getting settled in again so I hope to start bumping my topics soon

Meh, I retract my previous statement. I need to get a bloody 15 page paper typed by 11 am tomorrow =(

Back