Lizzyliv
Sunshine
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2026
- Posts
- 2,793
Delish!yummmmm
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Delish!yummmmm
...and so I'm just curious; what prompted you then to come to a thread titled... "Tan lines"?No, sorry, I find them distracting. I always vacation at nudist venues, and everyone has an all-over tan. When I see tan lines, I just think, that poor girl doesn't know where to get her sun worshipping in.
I wanted to see how much of a minority I was in!!...and so I'm just curious; what prompted you then to come to a thread titled... "Tan lines"?

Im glad other people find tan lines hot AF also !Hat trick!
It reminds me of warm summer days!Im glad other people find tan lines hot AF also !
Yup Fall is definitely on its way, I like fall just hate winterIt reminds me of warm summer days!
Each one better than the last
Pics she sent her boyfriend? Or posted directly on line?