Tank Tops no bra, but Lit reader amateurs only?

So many beautiful ladies!

This theme is what got me posting here at Lit, so here's a relatively recent one of mine:

have you ever ripped a tank top?? wow...

I definitely don't think this one qualifies.....swgopro- are you going to have my back when Aphroditiac gets all technical that it's not a tank?

the judges have voted to waive the rules, as long as you post more...

A bit blurry.

feeling a bit light headed....

look forward to more - great start.

apologies to anyone i missed in this long quote...

Just thought to add me here. There are some awesome ladies posted on this thread!

you fit right into the awesome category!!

One of my favorite pics I've taken... Just feel like a sexy woman here... Not always a feeling I have about how I look

attachment.php

damn AJ, looking good..

glad i rechecked!!

Thank you - how kind. I am still trying to figure out how to post here, and how to find my post. Rather "techno challenged".....

@ADesired, @LivinR, and @Thighs... Thank you all! And to repeat my thanks to all past posters too...
@-/----- @-/----- @-/----- @-/-----
@-/----- @-/----- @-/----- @-/-----
@-/----- @-/----- @-/----- @-/----- (Lit won't allow more than 10 images per post, so this was the only way to give a dozen roses to all posters) :)

Keeping in mind that I am El Presidente with respect to this post, rest assured, all tops, fabrics, and colors are 100 percent accepted, encouraged, appreciated, and welcomed... :D

Last edited:
The problem is...no bra...

They just go everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just go everywhere.

Everywhere is a pretty broad term (I mean far reaching not disparagingly female). I bet if I asked a random sampling of Litsters they would most likely say "they" hadn't gone anywhere near them.

Maybe it can be retitled "The Great Escape"? Seems like they're trying to sneak out from under the outer perimeter of the Stalag...err tank top. On that note I'll close with a quote from a famous German Stalag guard:

"I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!"​

Cheers

I feel yourpain. .but at least yours look increadible wandering free

Right? Like....it's a real.pain in the tits. While I'm only a 38 DD. I feel like we are kindred spirits.

Everywhere is a pretty broad term (I mean far reaching not disparagingly female). I bet if I asked a random sampling of Litsters they would most likely say "they" hadn't gone anywhere near them.

Maybe it can be retitled "The Great Escape"? Seems like they're trying to sneak out from under the outer perimeter of the Stalag...err tank top. On that note I'll close with a quote from a famous German Stalag guard:

"I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!"​

Cheers

Jesus...I sometimes wonder about you....

:devil:

All of the pictures I saw were amazing!! Wow you ladies are sexy and hot. Nothing more need be said on that.

Back