tall not so dark and handsome

What would you do like to do with this dick?

• Total voters
Ehh. I don't know there are some really good shows on TV. I'm not sure I'm totally convinced just yet. ;-) Keep em comin. Luvvv the vids. So hot

Theres more on the way i just need to upload them, maybe those can convince you otherwise ;)

And if you're going to be doing any licking make sure its my dick and not that remote haha the remote wont give you any reaction :p

Haha what kind of commentary ;) and i would but that would depend on if someone is willing to be part of that, so im thinking you can come be in action with it ;)

Commentary: All the dirty words I like to hear:devil:

so im thinking you can come be in action with it

You know all the right words to say:kiss::heart:

Commentary: All the dirty words I like to hear:devil:

so im thinking you can come be in action with it

You know all the right words to say:kiss::heart:

I think the color contrast would be nice for the video lol plus its not everyday you find a fine black woman like yourself interested in me ;)

I think the color contrast would be nice for the video lol plus its not everyday you find a fine black woman like yourself interested in me ;)

a fine black woman like yourself interested in me

They're out there and on here...just go for it...cum get it!

So umm when do we get a customized vid?

a fine black woman like yourself interested in me

There out there and on here...just go for it...cum get it!

So umm when do we ge a customized vid?

Oh ya u think so? Well i might have to come and get some of you, seems you are built just right to handle me ;)

And a custom vid will be done once i have a volunteer to take my dick in action :p

Back