Tales from the Board Room Table (closed for mastadonika)

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Seth and Andy arrived at the office together. They didn’t know each other before that morning, nor have any special interest in working for the company. But the college placement service had recommended them for internships, and as working and studying at the same time was a condition of their enrolment, both 18 year olds found themselves standing outside on the sidewalk on that breezy summer morning waiting to be admitted.

”Seth,” said the shorter of the two youths, holding out his hand.

View attachment 2159762
”Andy,” said the taller guy, shaking it. “Internship?”

View attachment 2159764
”Yeah. You?”

Andy nodded. There seemed nothing else to say. He wanted a cigarette so pushed his hands deep into his pockets to stifle the urge to light up. Except that his trousers were too tight so he pulled his hands back out.

Seth looked Andy up and down. Tight shirt. Tight trousers. Tall and slender. Smooth young face. Preppy blonde hair swept back. He imagined a chiselled chest under the slightly transparent shirt, nipples showing like shadows.

My type, Andy thought. What is it about shorter guys? How they fit neatly against you whether standing up or lying down, on top or underneath. Fuck! He was hard and lowered a hand to cover the bulge at his groin.

Seth lowered his eyes following Andy’s hand. The guy is hard, Seth thought. Standing here, talking to me, on the sidewalk waiting for someone to answer the door, hard. At 8.30am. Fuck!

Andy saw Seth‘s eyes drop to his groin. It just made him harder. He adjusted his stance, feeling his cock rub against the zip. He smiled. Involuntary. The other guy looked up and smiled back. He had perfect white teeth.

“I need a fucking cigarette,” Andy said. “You smoke?”

Seth nodded. “Coffee break. Later,” he said. “Cigarette. You and me. Yeah.”

”Yeah.” Andy pulled his hand away. He felt fine now letting the other guy know he was hard. He liked him. His look. His banter. And he smoked. Maybe something stronger than cigarettes.

The door opened and they stepped inside.

Seth held his cigarette up to Andy's and waited for it to light. The two guys leaned into a wall in the sun, soaking up the warmth of the bricks. They smoked quietly, listening to the birdsong and cars on the road.

"So which one is Jason fucking?"

"Huh?"

Seth turned his head. Andy was smiling. They'd spent the morning getting to know the two interns with whom they'd be working. Tabatha and Kenley. Flirts. Bombshells.

"A grade cunt," Seth said, almost to himself. "Which one is Jason fucking?"

"Both, I figure," Andy said, breathing out smoke in a long slow cloud. "Together. On the board room table. Fucks cunt and eats pussy. At the same time."

Jason's orientation had taken place in the board room, round the large dark timber table. Wassmann was a family-owned financial firm. Investment, advice, accounting, planning, consulting. Jason had scrolled through a powerpoint explaining it all. The interns would start with basic office support, filing, photocopying, deliveries. It was nothing to get excited about, but you had to start somewhere, the guys figured. And Jason was one of those guys who turned 35 but dressed 25. Trimmed beard, oversized pecs, tight shirt and trousers, buttons undone to expose his hairy chest. Probably drove a red Corvette. He'd be a pushover.

And then there was Tabatha and Kenley. Fuck! All cleavage and pout and long slender legs pointing to the treasure. Rainbow legs, Seth called them. Pot of gold at the end. The two girls had joked and flirted right through the presentation, even pawing at Jason's shirt at one point undoing a button like they'd done it many times before. Tabatha had called him Daddy.

"If Jason is fucking them both," Seth mused, "who is Robert fucking?"

"Hmmm." Andy thought back to Tabatha's crazy contribution about someone needing to fuck the Chief Financial Officer because he needed to relax and his wife wasn't fucking him.

"Well Kenley is the CEO's daughter, so....you either fuck her to get to the top or you avoid fucking her to get to the top. As for Tabatha, who isn't she fucking?"

"I'd fuck her," Seth said.

"I'd fuck them both," Andy said.

"Get in line."

Seth finished his cigarette and stubbed it out under his shoe. He turned to go back inside and caught Andy's eye. The taller guy had been hard earlier when they'd met at the door. Seth had seen the bulge in his groin. Did this guy get hard talking with guys? Hmmm. Now Seth was hard. Tabatha. Kenley. Jason. Andy. Hmmm. He adjusted his trousers where Andy could see what he was doing.

Seth held the door open and Andy walked inside first.

Seth and Andy watched Kenley drive Tabatha out of the garage. When the car finally disappeared the taller guy let out an audible sigh.

"We should have got in the car," Seth said wistfully.

"Mmmm." Andy lit up, then handed the cigarette to Seth before lighting a second.

"You gotta make me give these fuckers up."

"Women or cigarettes?" Seth asked.

Andy took a long drag, held in the smoke, then exhaled as if he was expelling all the cares in the world.

"We should have got in the car."

They walked together through the building.

"He strips down to his speedos in front of those two like we're not even there. She wants him inside of her. Inside! Like hey mister boss man. Your cock. My cunt. Kapow!" He rubbed his groin. "And he's not fucking them? No fucking way," Andy said.

"And they undid his buttons," Seth said as they passed the board room. The door was ajar. He stepped inside. Andy followed. The board room table stretched before them.

"Learning about work culture you said," Andy mused. "That's a cute way to describe it."

He leaned against the table, pushing his hips back and his groin out, the cigarette hanging from his mouth, smoke eddying in the conditioned air.

"They wanted to fuck," Seth said. "In the car."

"In the car, out of the car, on the board room table," Andy said. "Liking I fucking care the venue. They wanted to fuck...."

"And we didn't get in the car.....FUCKING CHRIST!"

Seth stood and nodded towards the open door.

"She wasn't wearing any panties."

"Who wasn't wearing panties?"

"Tabatha," Seth said. "She uncrossed her legs Basic Instinct style for me. Earlier. No panties. Just juicy pink shaved cunt. Jesus man, we should have got in the car."

"Fuck it man," Andy laughed, placing his cigarette in an ashtray. "I'm gonna have to jerk off now. Right here, right now, in the board room."

Seth turned back to face the table, crossing his arms.

"Go on then," he said. "We're the last ones here. Jerk off. On the table. Where she sat. Little miss 'I want him inside me' Tabatha cock tease."

"Yeah, but no, but...."

Seth took two steps, stubbed out his cigarette, and put his arm on Andy's shoulder. He could see how much his colleague was tenting the front of his trousers.

"Come on man. You can't say that and not do it. I know you want to. I can see how hard you are. Jerk off and cum on her chair."

Andy smiled, unzipped his pants, whipped out his cock, hard and uncut, and pointed it at the chair.

"OK, but you have to jerk off too. And then we can fucking see who wants to be inside her the most."

Seth unzipped his pants and the two guys stood over Tabatha's chair, cocks in their hands.

"She wants me inside her," Andy crooned.

"Kenley wants me inside her too," Seth said. "In her cute little fucking mouth." He stoked himself, already close to cumming. "Kenley wants me to fuck her while Daddy is watching."

"Tabatha wants me to fuck her cunt while Jason fucks her ass," Andy said, feeling the first rush of orgasm behind his cock mound. "And she wants Sethy to fill her hot little mouth too."

The guys came almost together, strings of semen spraying onto the black leather chair, pooling and dripping onto the board room carpet. Neither noticed the other watching even as they came, sizing up the other's cock, his delivery, his quantity, his reach.

"Oh god," Andy said as he milked the last drops of his seed onto the desk top. "Lick it all up little Tabatha."

"Lick it up and kiss little Kenley," Seth said, pursing his lips. "Mmmmm."

The two guys were standing close enough to touch each other, coming down from the sexual high. Seth swayed on his feet, losing his balance as his trousers fell to his ankles, bumping into Andy who grabbed at him to stop from falling over. Their cocks touched, just for a brief moment, their seed mixing on their cock heads as well as on Tabatha's chair. Seth looked at Andy, lips still pursed. The words formed in his head. I could kiss you, Andy. But he didn't say them. Or act on them.

And as quickly as they'd come together, they parted, turning away from each other in embarrassment at being closer than they'd expected to be.

"You got a tissue?" Andy asked as he zipped himself up.

Last edited:
"Fuck. CCTV."

Seth emptied another file of papers onto the desk. It was good to stand. His erection had failed to go down and sitting when hard was too uncomfortable.

"So do you wanna be inside Tabatha?" Andy asked as he sorted through the papers.

"Is the Pope a fucking Catholic?" Seth replied. "But they're just teasing us. You know that, don't you?"

Andy sighed. "Yeah, I know. Eighteen year old girls don't fuck eighteen year old boys. Why fuck us when they can take their pick of older guys with cars and money and places to fuck in private?"

"Or in public." Seth bent down to place the file box on the floor with the others. "Fuck how I wish we'd got in the car. Sure they're teasing us, but in the car...you know...a bush in the hand....ha!"

"Two birds, two cocks, two bushes, two cunts...all in hand. Yeah...." Andy was hard too. He'd been hard since the sex talk earlier when the girls had delegated the work on the promise of a fuck later. And he'd stayed hard too, just bantering with his colleague and remembering the previous day and touching cocks as they jerked off. So it had been an accident, overbalancing as they sprayed their semen over Tabatha's chair. But he liked Seth. He fancied Seth. He wanted to fuck Seth to find out if it felt like the other guys he'd fucked. And Seth, well he felt the same way. Andy was sure. It was just a matter of timing and opportunity and maybe another jerk off session in the board room. Or better somewhere without CCTV.

"Anyway, they want to fuck Jason first," Seth said. "Like he's not already fucking them. What's wrong with the guy? Two cunts on sticks like that working here for a week and he still hasn't creamed inside either of them. He only has to say 'girls, on your backs, legs apart, cunts locked and loaded' and...."

Andy watched Seth bend over again in front of him, the shorter boy's tailored trousers cupping his butt cheeks tightly.

"One of them is the owner's daughter, remember. Maybe he's reluctant. Cautious. Gay...."

Andy let the G word echo round the room to see how Seth reacted. The boy turned, looked hard at his colleague, then smiled enigmatically, saying nothing, leaving both of them with some speculating to do.

The manual sorting of paper files took the whole day. Seth and Andy spent the entire time lugging boxes, emptying them onto desks, sorting and resorting, getting hopelessly lost, retracing their steps and starting again. In between the lewd banter and locker room talk, when they compared notes they agreed it was the work initiation from hell. And of the two girls, having delegated the work and promising a sexual reward, they soon put the files they were working on aside, and for the rest of the day there was no sign.

They did see Jason after lunch. He looked into the room ostensibly to ask how they were progressing. But Seth and Andy were pretty sure it was to check they hadn‘t absconded.

“Maybe we should have suggested an early finish and all go to a bar or something,” Seth said, losing count again of how many files he’d sorted into which piles. “Jason‘s a cool guy. He’d be up for shirking. And paying.”

”But he said he had a presentation he wanted to run through in the board room,” Andy said. “At four thirty.” He looked at his watch. ”In half an hour. Maybe we should take a break, have a smoke, and see what Tabatha and Kenley are up to. Maybe Jason needs a hand with the slides. Or we could listen and watch and give him feedback.”

Seth stood, stretched his hands above his head, yawning loudly. “Or clean the fucking toilets. Anything would be an improvement on this crap. Wasn’t this supposed be sorting digital files.”

The two guys walked through the office and outside to their smoking wall. Even after only two days, smoking together in the sun overlooking the car park felt like a ritual. They lit up, leaned against the wall side by side, and surveyed the scene, just as Tabatha and Kenley drove into the car park, stepped out of the car and entered the building by a far door.

”Fuckable?”

”Eminently fuckable,” Andy replied. “I wanna be inside. Tabatha. Kenley. Balls deep inside.”

”Yeah, but which hole?”

”Not which fucking hole, fuckwit, but which order?”

Seth drew on his cigarette, thinking about the order for fucking girls’ holes.

”Speaking as the expert that I am,” he said, pausing for effect, and hoping in vain for affirmation, “and assuming it’s just me and I’m not sharing, then it’s cunt, ass, mouth, I guess.”

”Yes. The classic order. Cunt, ass, mouth,“ Andy said. “Cunt. Ass. Mouth....”

He dropped the butt and ground it out with his shoe.

”And it’s nearly four thirty. So if we want to ingratiate ourselves with the boss and not spend the rest of the day sorting fucking waste paper, then I suggest the board room. Now!”

The two teens walked back through the office just in time to see Tabatha and Kenley entering the board room. As they came up to the door they heard the key turn in the lock.

Last edited:
“Fuck!” Seth tried the board room door but it was locked. “So Jason gets to show his presentation to Tabatha and Kenley and we get to sort files.”

Andy laughed. “Show them his presentation? Is that what you call it? Man, they are going to fuck his brains out. Just the three of them in the board room with the door locked. Jesus fucking Christ! What I’d give to be in there now.”

Seth nodded. “There’s always the security camera. Maybe we can watch later.”

”Or live,” Andy said. “Where does the camera feed go?”

“The camera feed? No fucking idea,” Seth said.

The guys returned to their room to think.

”You know,” Seth said. “At my school the IT system was so crap you could just log on from your laptop and watch the security cameras. Wanna give it a try?”

He sat down at his Mac while Andy stood behind him, watching.

”It‘s simple,” Seth said, tapping the keys. “Just hope no one’s examining the fucking IT log. Ha!”

Andy leaned on the back of Seth’s chair, close enough to see the skin faintly under his hair, smell him, wonder what it would be like to touch him again, to touch Seth’s cock....

”See!”

Andy jumped in surprise, taking his hand off his cock.

”I’m in. No fucking barriers at all,” Seth said, delighted.

The screen broke into multiple squares, each one a camera somewhere in the building. And the bottom square on the left materialised into the board room.

Seth upsized the square so that it filled the whole screen. Jason was sitting in one of the executive chairs, leaning back, his shirt unbuttoned. Tabatha and Kelley stood before him.

”Fuck!” Seth said. ”They’re kissing. They’re fucking kissing.”

The two boys leaned in closer to the screen, Andy almost resting his chin on his friend’s shoulder. The picture was clear, but without sound. The two blonde, fit eighteen year old female interns were standing in front of their semi dressed thirty five year old male boss and kissing.

”Tongue kissing. And no blouses,” Seth said.

”No bras either,” Andy said, his hand finding its way back to his cock. “Tits, buddy. Teen tits. Jesus!”

Andy heard Seth unzipping his pants. He went to look down into his friend’s lap, but the screen caught his attention again.

”Look at his foot. Look where he’s put his fucking sock!”

They were struck dumb watching their boss stick out his leg and rub Kenley’s nipples with his socked foot.

Seth and Andy watched in silence. The only sound was the whir of the computer, and then Andy's zip descending. He wanted to pull up a chair but unleashing his strong erection was now too urgent to bother with rearranging the furniture. Lucky Seth could jizz in his hand seated comfortably, he thought, and I'll just stand here and cum.

"They're kissing Jason now. Look, he's got his fucking hands on her tits."

Kenley climb onto the chair to ride Jason's cock.

"If only this program had a zoom," Seth said, breathing hard and tugging furiously.

Andy leaned across his friend, pushed the mouse to the margin and selected 'zoom'.

"Shit! How about 'pan'?"

"Wish we had sound," Seth said.

"Wish we were in there."

"Mmmm."

Seth turned his head, narrowly missing Andy's hard cock with his face.

"Whoa! Do you think if we banged on the door....maybe....?"

"Next time cowboy," Andy said. "Tabatha is undressing Kenley now. Shit! She's climbing onto the table."

Kenley lay back on the board room table, legs apart. Then Tabatha leaned in and licked her friend's gash through her panties.

"Man oh man," Seth said, stroking himself so hard Andy could feel the chair vibrating against his torso. "And to think some people have to pay to get stuff this fucking good. Fuck, he's removing her bra. Her tits. Fuck!"

"We shoulda got in the car...."

The boys were glued to the screen. Seth stroked himself, leaning back in the chair, cock out, hard in his hand. He stopped giving commentary on what they were seeing, simply punctuating his vigorous handiwork with ‘fucks’ and ‘shits’.

Andy observed the antics of the three in the board room, but was just as keen to watch what Seth was doing with his cock. And as his friend in the chair leaned further back and stretched with each stroke, Andy enjoyed the friction of the back of the chair against his legs, and the ever closing gap between the back of Seth’s head and the tip of Andy’s cock. He was as hard as Seth, his cock slick with precum. Surely Seth could smell it, he thought, his cock right behind the seated guy’s ear. And if Seth turned round, then Andy was ready for his cock and his friend’s mouth to connect, because the way he was standing, the connection would be unavoidable.

But would Seth suck him?

“She’s unbuckling his pants,” Seth cooed, still totally absorbed in the screen action and stroking his cock.

The guys watched as the girls rolled Jason’s pants down and then fully unbuttoned his shirt.

”And she’s sucking his finger. See. What the fuck is all that about?”

Andy listened to Seth but was almost losing interest in the screen. Why didn’t they just fuck? The girls were leading Jason somewhere. He knew they’d fuck eventually, but he wasn’t sure he’d last that long. Or that he wanted to. He wanted Seth to suck his cock, to turn round, see the slick cock head in front of his face, and just do it. Just fucking suck.

Yet he didn’t ask, and the longer he waited, the more he felt he was just going to cum over his friend’s shoulder. Or cum on it.

“She’s fucking shaved,” Seth said. “I fucking knew it.”

”All girls shave,” Andy said, starting to get frustrated by how long Jason was taking to fuck Kenley and Tabatha, and how disinterested his colleague was in sucking cock.

”He’s eating her out. Get a load of that. And Tabatha is going for his ass. Fuck!”

Andy looked at the screen. The trio slowly engaged in orally pleasuring each other. He wondered if he’d ever thought such graphic sexual acts would fail to excite him, except he was excited. His cock was painfully hard, and he felt unable to hold his orgasm back much longer. If only Seth would turn his fucking head.

”Jesus.....she’s pissing in his mouth. Kenley is pissing in Jason’s fucking mouth. He’s dripping with it. Jesus....”

Seth came in a rush, spraying semen onto the table and the screen. Andy watched his friend cum wishing it had been in his mouth or on his face. Something intimate, making a bond between them where he wanted there to be one but was disappointed.

”Thank Christ they finally fucked,“ Seth said, milking the milky goo from his cock onto the floor. “Did you see Kenley deep throat him? Man I could do with that.”

”Me too,” Andy said ruefully, bringing himself to orgasm. He turned away to avoid cumming on Seth’s shoulder. His friend hadn’t looked around once to see his hard cock right behind his head. Maybe he should have said something. Asked straight out ‘do you wanna suck me off?’ Or just turned the other boy round on his chair and stuck his cock in Seth‘s mouth. After all, Andy was the bigger and stronger of the two. He could just fuck Seth any time he wanted. Maybe later.

When Andy was done he tucked his cock back into his trousers. Seth was watching the girls dress. Jason seemed to be asleep, naked on his back on the board room table.

”Do you think Jason knew he was being filmed?” Seth asked.

Seth turned off the computer.

”Did you see that?” he said. “They fucking waved at us. Those sluts fucking waved.”

”Well they waved at the camera. They don’t know we watched them. Anyway,” he looked at his watch...”it’s seven o’clock. We were supposed to go home hours ago.”

Seth stood and raced for the door.

”Quick. We can all play at this blackmail game. If those two sluts are still in the building I want to let them know we saw everything.”

He raced out of the room and into the corridor. When Andy followed he found Seth standing at the open board room door. When he stood alongside his friend he found the two girls inside, just eyeing them off.

”We saw everything,” Seth said with uncharacteristic bravado. “Every fucking thing, you sluts. You and Jason and.....”

He looked over his shoulder at Andy, but his friend was struck dumb by the sight of the two girls, sitting on the front edge of the board room table, legs apart, flashing their pink shaven pantyless crotches, simply beckoning them inside by waving their fingers.

The boys followed Tabatha into the board room, although as she was leading them by their neckties, she offered them little choice. Seth tried hard to read the look in the girls’ eyes. After all, they’d just fucked their boss on the table only one week into their internship. Kenley was the owner’s daughter so maybe fucking at work, maybe even fucking the boss was just a perk, an entitlement for crazy rich girls. Maybe that’s how this company, all companies worked. The owner’s children had their pick of fuck buddies from amongst the employees. It was feudal, he thought, but that was late stage capitalism, harking back to his senior year studies.

And something was making him uneasy. Not that there wasn‘t a multitude of contributing factors to uneasiness. It was hard to pick one. He looked at Andy then back at the girls for some sort of reassurance this wasn’t a dream and he wasn’t about to be eaten alive.

Andy, on the other hand, was sure what was going on. And surprised Seth wasn’t as vocally forward as he’d been watching the security footage.

”You fucking sluts don’t know what you’re getting into,” he said, wresting his tie back from Tabatha’s grasp. “What is this? Fuck every guy in the office day? In front of security cameras? Do you think we‘re fucking stupid?”

Tabatha took her place sitting on the table edge. Andy stood up close to her, folding his arms across his chest, puffing himself up and hoping to look threatening. He sensed Seth standing back, the pussy.

Tabatha turned her head and smiled at Kenley. The other girl looked tentative for a moment. Tabatha turned back, smiled at Andy, then reached out and pulled his tie down sharply as she opened her legs again. She caught him off balance. He reached out to steady himself, placing his hands on her thighs, his face almost lowered to where he could stick out his tongue and lick her cunt.

“Shut the fuck up and do as you’re told,” she growled, twisting his tie tight, allowing him no relaxation. “If I say lick my cunt, you lick, dumb boy. If I say lick Kenley’s cunt, the fucking same.”

Seth watched Kelley’s face regain her look of authority as she spread her legs wide again.

“You two losers are here to make our lives easier. Got that you crazy fuckwit?”

Andy, struggling to breathe, coughed a yes.

”And you little guy,” she said to Seth. “If I say stick your cock up crazy Andy’s tight ass, what do you do?”

Seth gulped. “I stick my cock up....”

”Good,” Tabatha said, not letting Seth finish the sentence. “So let’s start again, losers. You want to fuck our pussies, then first you do what you’re told.”

She let Andy go. He stepped back, still coughing.

”I’ve turned off the security camera so you two pussy boys can strip and fuck. Each other. Here on the board table, for us. Got that.”

Seth looked at Andy. If his friend had simply turned and fled, he’d have followed without hesitation. Sure he wanted to fuck Tabatha and Kenley, and maybe Andy, but this was all a bit fucking crazy. And the cameras? Turned off? Sure they’re fucking turned off. But when he looked at Andy for a lead, his colleague was taking off his clothes as Tabatha directed. And he was hard. Fully erect. Hard at the idea of fucking me for the girls, Seth thought.

Andy stood, naked, his erection pointing at Tabatha’s shaved pussy, flashing and winking between her thighs. He was so hard it hurt. Any hole would do. He put his hands down and grabbed his cock for no reason he could fathom other than that it was there. The hardness impressed him. He looked at Kenley. She was impressed, he could tell. Was he bigger than Jason? Maybe. But she’d have to wait to feel his cock inside her. Tabatha set the rules here. Kenley was just like he and Seth. There to do Tabatha’s bidding. He turned to Seth.

”Undress bro,” he said, “like the lady says.” You and me gonna fuck, he thought to himself, but the wide smile growing across his face gave him away. It ain’t gonna hurt, little Sethy, he thought. Well it might, but hey.

”Like the lady says,” Andy said again. “You want to fuck her, to fuck Kenley, then first it’s you and me.”

Just like I always wanted, he thought, his cock threatening to betray him way too early. Just like I always fucking wanted....

Seth and Andy looked at each other.

"He did," they said in unison.

"I thought so," said Tabatha. "Two horny losers who thinking jizzing on my chair is funny. Well, Kenley and I have decided that you can't go unpunished. So she's brought her bag of toys. Do you want to have a look at them and pick something to play with, or should we just decide what it is you deserve?"

She reached over and fingered a large black rubber dildo which Kenley had laid on the table. Then Tabatha raised it to her mouth and facing the boys, fellated the dildo slowly and sensually, before slipping it inside her mouth and swallowing most of it until she decided any further and she'd gag.

"Which one of you wants to try that?" she said when she withdrew it.

Seth and Andy, naked now, cocks in their hands, looked at the dildo glistening with Tabatha's saliva, then at each other. Kenley fired up the vibrator, spread her legs and began working it gently over her gash, keeping her eyes on the boys like Tabatha.

"Down your throat?" Seth asked.

"No, you fuckwit. Down yours." Tabatha stood up and grabbed Seth by the neck.

"Open your mouth, pretty boy."

He coughed, and opened his mouth. Tabatha played with the dildo, rubbing it across Seth's lips. He sucked the tip tentatively. It was big.

"All of it? All the way in? Like you did?"

"All of it. All the way in. Like I did."

She began to insert the dildo into Seth's mouth.

"Head back," she said. "Stretch your neck. Swallow as it goes down...."

Meanwhile, Andy stepped up to Kenley who continued to pleasure herself with the vibrator, gently opening her pussy lips and teasing her clit. He placed a hand on her shoulder, leaned down and kissed her.

"Can I help you with that?" he asked.

"Mmmmm," she replied, feeling the vibrations push her a little closer. "You can put it right inside me if you want. But only if I get to put it inside you first."

She pumped herself with the device, lacquering it with cunt juices, then extracted it and held it before Seth's face. He could smell her on it.

"Lie down on the table, Andy. It's only a girl sized vibrator. It will fit inside your ass easy. Wanna try?"

He smiled nervously. If he wanted to fuck Kenley with the vibrator, then letting her sodomise him with it was the price he had to pay. He climbed onto the table, lay down, and spread his legs. The beautiful young woman stood between his outstretched knees, smiled, and squeezed lube into his asshole. He smiled back. It wasn't the first time he'd stuck things up his ass.

But before he could react, Kenley reached into the bag and found the biggest dildo Andy had ever seen, online or in porn, spat on the end and punched it into his lubed asshole. He cried in pain.

The boys looked at each other across the table, one on his back, the other on his front, as the girls humiliated them. Seth smiled through the gym shorts on his head, and Andy smiled back round the sock stuffed in his mouth. Andy reached out to take Seth's hand. He would like to have kissed his friend, but moving that far while Kenley assaulted him was a bridge too far. As Kenley implied, though, watching Seth get fucked was a real turn on, only surpassed he imagined by fucking Seth himself. His cock twitched at the thought. And then Kenley sank the vibrator deep inside him, and his body spasmed with uncontrollable pleasure and pain. Is this what girls do to themselves, he thought, the device reaming his ass, clashing inside his passage, tensing him like an electric shock. He heard a loud groan before realising it was his own voice, muffled by the sock, but loud enough for him to feel Kenley pause for a moment.

And then the sock was out and the vibrator, switched off but rank with his ass juices, was being pushed into his mouth and twisted round, soiling his tongue. He coughed and spat the thing out, closing his eyes involuntarily. And when he opened them, Kenley was pushing the filthy machine into Seth's mouth, his friend sucking hard, pulling his cheeks in, struggling to breath.

"You guys are such pussies," Tabatha said, swapping Kenley for Seth. "Do you know what guys do to girls? Do you know what we go through to get you guys hard, to let you cum inside us, to let you leave your filthy, stinking semen all over our bodies? Fuck, Kenley. These fucking losers don't know how good they get it."

Andy went to say something, but Tabatha pushed the dildo inside his mouth.

"If I have to suck on your fat cock," she said, "then suck on this."

As Tabatha slid the dildo deeper, her mobile buzzed. She held the toy in tight, obviously enjoying Andy’s discomfort, while she read the text.

”Jason wants me to join him at home,” she announced. “Can you entertain these two losers while I check on the boss?”

Kenley stood dejectedly while Tabatha gathered her things.

”You guys got any ideas how I’m gonna entertain you both at the same time.”

Seth and Andy stood and laughed.

”Honey,” Seth said. “You might call us double trouble.”

“Hmmm,” Kenley said as Tabatha blew her a kiss and left the room. “Maybe it’s time we all got in the car.”

Last edited:
The boys watched Tabatha leave. Andy was pleased to have the dildo removed from his mouth. It was unpleasant and uncomfortable, and he could only countenance having the device inserted into him if was the precursor to a reward. Was that the way these two girls thought? Did they have any intention of letting him and Seth fuck them, or were they simply monsters? They had already compromised their boss Jason. Of course they'd filmed the whole incident on the board room table, just as they had the video of the boys jizzing on the girls' chairs in their workspace. And the idea they weren't filming now was ridiculous. If only they weren't so fucking fuckable, he mused.

Andy noticed how much pleasure Seth seemed to have in sucking the filthy vibrator. Kenley had inserted it in his ass and then his mouth. Andy had sucked cock and licked pussy, but the notion of ass to mouth, and without any control, tested him. And yet Kenley was a dream, the way she looked, the way she acted, the sound of her sweet girly voice spewing obscenities, the way she was as much in thrall of sexy, evil Tabatha as they were. He looked at Kenley, standing before them half dressed, her firm tits and her smooth, shaved cunt looking for all the world like the finest pornstar tits and cunt, so near, so available, so tempting and taunting. His cock betrayed him again.

And then she said 'get in the car'. Again. He'd heard those words before. His brain whirred. It's a trap. It's a tease. It's not going to happen. His cock danced, a life of its own, stretching out for her cunt, her mouth, her ass, as if it would draw him across the room and all he could do was follow it inside her.

"Get your stuff, Andy," Seth said, gathering his things and walking to the door naked.

"You're not getting dressed?"

"Just to get undressed again? There's no one here. I'm going like this?"

Kenley laughed and flicked Seth's cock with her fingers. It bounced before pointing back to the door.

No one here, Andy thought, except for the security cameras. He gathered his things and followed Kenley and Seth to the car park, naked. The evening was warm. When he stepped outside, the breeze ruffled his hair. It felt soothing round his cock. Kenley turned and laughed, called him a fucking boy slut, and marched to her car, her open dress billowing behind her.

It was a people mover. She opened the large rear sliding door. "You losers wanna fuck here or drive somewhere?"

"Here?" Andy looked around. There was no one about.

"Here," Seth said, throwing his gear inside, then grabbing Kenley and pulling her close, his cock pushing into her torso.

"Down, big boy," she said, climbing inside. The seats were already flat, making a bed, as if she'd planned to invite them to the car to fuck. She lay back on her arms, spread her legs and smiled. Seth climbed in, and Andy followed. She let them kiss her, fondle her, run their tongues across her tits and down her body to her shaved cunt, let them tease her with their tongues and fingers, moaning and squirming sensually, arousing them further. Andy allowed himself the luxury of rubbing himself, his body, his cock, against Seth whenever he could. The confined space meant touching each other was unavoidable. And Seth made no objection. If only his friend would turn his attention away from the girl. Just for a moment.

Seth climbed over Kenley until his drooling cock pointed to her mouth, an inch away from her lips.

"Suck me," he said, almost pleading. "Fucking suck me, Kenley. I gotta get my cock in your mouth."

She smiled, drawing herself up into a slightly less receptive pose.

"Sure, Seth," she said. "You wanna fuck my mouth. Why not?"

But she folded her arms across her tits.

"But first...." she looked from Seth to Andy, the car dimly illuminated by the car park lighting..."first you fuck Andy's mouth."

Seth stopped still. Andy gulped. Just do it, he thought. Do what she fucking wants. Fucking do it...please.

"Fuck Andy's mouth, and then I'll decide what else you have to do to each other if you want to fuck me."

"Fuck Andy's mouth...."

Seth sat back and thought for a moment. Fuck Andy's mouth. He looked hard at his friend. Did he detect a faint nod? Or even a less than faint one? Jesus. He wanted to fuck Kenley, but he had to fuck Andy first. Was that so bad? Was that actually a good idea? A great idea?

"Fuck Andy's fucking mouth," Kenley said, this time with a determined expression on her face. "You know he fucking wants you to, Seth. And I want you to. I want to see you guys fuck. There's nothing hotter than guys fucking. Believe me. Girls fucking...meh! Two empty cunts looking for a friend. But guys...cocks and holes and thrusting and power and jizz. Man..."

Seth laughed nervously. The idea was hot. So why resist? Why?

"Fuck my mouth, little Sethy." Andy pouted and ran a finger down Seth's chest to his cock, letting the tip rest just on the mound, tantalisingly close.

Little Sethy. He had to smile now. Andy was a cock tease. Just like Kenley. Just like both girls. He wondered what Tabatha was doing now. Christ he wanted to fuck her too. To do them both. Impale them on his cock. And watch Andy do the same. Make them beg for cock, make them take it, make them squirm and writhe and cry out. Make Andy do the same....

Seth took Andy by surprise, putting his hands behind his friend's head and pulling him down onto his cock. There was no foreplay, no preliminaries, no pleases, just Andy's head on his cock. Andy opened his mouth and let Seth inside, closing his lips tight over Seth's hard shaft and sucking. Christ it felt good, Seth thought, like a girl, but....but what? Don't overthink it, he thought. Just enjoy it.

He looked around. Kenley smiled.

"You like that, don't you?" she said. "You fucking like having a guy suck your cock, you slut."

Seth pushed his head into the lining of the people mover to gain more purchase, pulling Andy's face hard onto his cock. Andy seemed to be enjoying himself, sucking and blowing hard, pushing his tongue round Seth's shaft. Seth felt perfectly happy fucking Andy's face just as long and deep as if it had been a girl. And with Kenley watching only inches away, licking her lips, spreading her legs so he could see her shaved cunt, playing with herself, all in the confined space of the vehicle, Seth was satisfied he was making them both happy and would be fucking Kenley soon as well.

"Why don't you join in, Kenley?" Seth asked, concentrating on the words so as not to dump his load early in his friend's mouth. "Suck my cock too."

The girl smiled, taking her finger from her cunt and sucking, just her eyes saying 'not so fast, I'm enjoying myself'. 'Please' would sound desperate, he thought.

Andy was oblivious to what either Seth or Kenley said, spoken or unspoken. Sucking Seth was where he'd wanted to be all week. He'd have cajoled Seth into fucking his mouth soon enough, but having the girls insist the boys fuck each other if they wanted to fuck the girls saved him the bother. He'd sucked boys' cocks before. Seth was long and hard, and fitted his mouth perfectly. He tasted the sweet precum, sucked Seth deep inside, and by adjusting his head, could feel his friend's cock head against the back of his mouth and even the top of his throat. Deep throating was a new step, but he was up for it. Andy had watched it done on screen many times. It was just a matter of breathing, stretching and swallowing. Focus, he told himself. Let the cock head down, gently, slowly, let it slide...

And then a phone buzzed. Kenley's phone. Fucking shit! Seth watched her read a text, her finger slick from her cunt in her mouth the whole time. He watched as she smiled, then held the screen up against his face where all he could see was a close up of a middle finger knuckles deep in a hairy asshole.

"Tabatha wants us at Jason's," she said. "You guys keep fucking while I drive."

Seth and Andy lay together naked in the back of the car. There didn't seem much point dressing although fucking was a little difficult the way Kenley drove. She was in a crazy hurry to get to Jason's and the boys could only imagine why. Tabatha was at Jason's, of course. No doubt they'd been fucking, and more was to come. Maybe, just maybe they'd get to fuck the girls themselves even if the promises came thick and fast, but the realization had not occurred.

Kenley swerved into the driveway and pulled up so quickly that the boys were thrown together. Not that Andy minded. He would have been happy to fuck Seth all night, just the two of them, in the car or wherever, cocks and mouths and asses, cum and spit and more cum. His session in his friend's mouth had been all too short, interrupted as it was by Tabatha's text. Fucking cock tease Tabatha, all mouth and promise. Whatever happened inside he was going to pin her down and fuck her, hard, one way or another.

Kenley raced out of the car, her clothes blowing open, leaving her shoes and her purse behind.

"Should we take this stuff inside?" Andy asked.

"Fucked if I know," Seth replied, opening the door and stepping out naked.

It was dusk and in the low light they could walk naked up the drive and into the house with only a slight chance of being seen. Except as they approached the front door a bank of harsh light lit up the yard, exposing their lack of clothing. Tabatha stood at the door, naked, laughing at them.

"Well, hello losers," she said, standing aside to let them pass. "Welcome to Chez Jason. The little wifey's away so no attire is required. I request that if you want to shit you use the bathroom, but all other bodily functions can be performed wherever you are when the mood takes you."

Seth looked at Andy quizzically, then back at Tabatha.

"And Kenley....?"

"Follow me, losers," she said, leading them upstairs. At the first door, she turned and hushed them. "No noise, no speaking, tiptoes," she said. They followed her into the room. Their boss Jason was tied to the bed by his hands and feet, spreadeagled, his butthole and cock on display. A tie was tied tight across his eyes. Kenley was setting up a camcorder on a tripod. A second camcorder was already in place.

"I'm back, lover," Tabatha said. "Just me and Kenley. Time to make your dreams cum true. Well, your filthy, obscene dreams anyway. What do you want first?"

Tabatha sat down on the bed and stroked Jason’s cheek, running her fingers under the edge of the tie which covered his eyes.

”You want us both to blow you? Both of your little girl interns blowing the boss. Our little girl mouths around your fat, hairy, manly cock.“

She stuck her finger in his mouth and let him suck her. Then she pointed to the two boys and with her other hand, simulated oral sex, nodding and smiling, making it clear she wanted Seth and Andy to give Jason the blow job. When it was clear they understood, Tabatha stood, held the finger over her lips to indicate they should be silent, and then pointed again at the foot of the bed where Jason’s cock pointed at the ceiling.

Andy was pleased. Overjoyed, in fact. The thought of the girls sucking Jason’s cock, then watching it on the security cameras, then being invited to do it himself, made him extra horny. As for Seth’s feelings, Andy just assumed his friend knew what was good for him. So he had to suck the boss’s cock. Just another one of those miscellaneous duties everyone had to perform in the office.

Andy nodded and smiled, then stepped up to the edge of the bed, climbed on and got straight down to business. He leaned down and drew Jason into his mouth, slowly but firmly, sucking and licking as the stiff organ disappeared between his lips. Jason was bigger than Seth, which was both a thrill and a problem. In no time, his boss‘s tool was filling him, tapping against the back of his mouth, the older man raising his ass off the bed and pushing into the fuck, aggressively.

”Good fuck, Kenley,” Tabatha said, even though the other girl was checking the viewfinder of one of the cameras. “Let me join you.”

Tabatha shushed Seth, then took him by the arm and pushed him up to the bed, using her finger again to indicate what she wanted him to do with Jason’s cock. Seth looked a little reluctant, but Andy was all in, the girls were naked, Jason was hard, their clothes were locked in the car, and the night was young. With a shrug, Seth climbed onto the bed and joined Andy worshipping Jason’s cock, the two young men sucking the shaft in parallel, their lips meeting round the girth so they were sucking cock and kissing at the same time.

Jason was big. Bigger than anything Andy had sucked before. Certainly bigger than Seth who sat back for a moment to watch Andy try to take Jason's cock inside his mouth all the way to the balls. He gagged. It was a very male sounding cough. Tabatha and Kenley shushed him as quietly as they could and Seth seemed to be stifling a laugh.

Andy gave Jason's cock another try. His boss was squirming and verbalizing, still apparently unaware that it was his two male interns sucking him off, and not the two females.

And what did Tabatha and Kenley plan to do with the tape? Well, Tabatha actually? She was the ringleader, the filthy, debauched, ambitious one. After all, Kenley's dad owned the company. She sucked Jason's cock to go along with her friend. But Tabatha was the original mean girl, the devil in lingerie.

Andy pushed himself hard onto Jason's cock. He was struggling to accommodate the girth and the length. His face split, his lips and cheeks aching. And each time he tried for the cock head to kiss the back of his mouth, Jason would moan again, buck his hips and punch himself inside, taking Andy by surprise, prompting the gag reflex again, his eyes watering, his mouth filling with saliva and Jason's precum. Andy pulled back, spat onto the cock as it swayed smugly before his face, and took a break.

Tabatha gestured to Seth to takeover. The smaller of the two interns, Seth surprised Andy by making an easier fist of swallowing Jason's cock. Did the guy practise or was he simply a natural, Andy wondered? Seth smiled as if to say 'watch the master at work', then placed his mouth over the end of Jason's cock and simply descended, steadily and confidently, until the entire length of the hard organ was inside him. He even held himself there, his eyes rolling to the side where he could see Andy as if to say 'watch and learn, cocksucker'. No gagging, no coughing, no wincing or grimacing except for the obvious strain of holding his breath while the airway was blocked.

And then with a deep sigh and a rush of air, Seth pulled off, fell backwards on the bed and stretched his hands over his head triumphantly. Tabatha shushed him again and Kenley lifted her gaze from the viewfinder and gave everyone a thumbs up.

"C'mon girls," Jason said, "back on the fucking job. Want a raise? Then daddy wants a raise too." He wiggled his hips, his cock bouncing lewdly.

"Shut the fuck up, old man." Tabatha laughed, grabbing the cock and slapping it painfully. Jason winced and called out 'hey'. But she took another tie and fitted it tightly round his mouth and between his teeth, gagging him until Jason could only groan without any discernible words escaping his lips.

"If you're a good boy and keep quiet," she said, "baby girl will take the tie off and sit on daddy's face. But Kenley wants to try out a dildo on your ass first."

Jason mouthed 'mmmmm' as Tabatha rolled him over, his feet still tightly bound, exposing his butthole.

"A little grease," she said, unscrewing a tub of vaseline and rubbing it liberally into his hole. The she gestured to Andy and mouthed the words 'fuck his ass'.

He looked stunned, but she stepped off the bed, grabbed his hand and pulled him forward. "C'mon, little Kenley, daddy wants to see how it feels when he fucks his baby girls up the ass."

Back