T-Shirt and Panties

Wow! Two theme offenders in the same thread and back to back! Only one solution. First, off with the shirts (we'll need proof of compliance) and second post another picture that embodies the thread theme.

I'm sorry but Lit rules are Lit rules.

Not quite a t-shirt.

attachment.php

Nope its not. It's a piece of white diaphanous material highlighting a place so many would like to go and so few ever will. I believe the word is talatalize.

I don't know...does this count as a t-shirt and pantie pic??

God I Love Business Casual

This is one of the very first pictures I took about 6 months ago right before I started posting. This was me playing around with the idea of posting, so it is just a mirror selfie.

Nope not a t-shirt. More like a set of curtains that encourage one to push them aside and get a better view. Then again if the "windows" are dirty they might need a good cleaning.

Thanks for playing ladies.

Cheers

Icy, what can I say? Another incredible pic of an amazingly beautiful woman. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Thanks, you're very kind.

Wow! Two theme offenders in the same thread and back to back! Only one solution. First, off with the shirts (we'll need proof of compliance) and second post another picture that embodies the thread theme.

Nope its not. It's a piece of white diaphanous material highlighting a place so many would like to go and so few ever will. I believe the word is talatalize.

Cheers

Well normally I'm a rule follower. But it's fun to live dangerously occasionally. Lol

And here I was thinking it was just a tank top.:D

Thanks, you're very kind.

Well normally I'm a rule follower. But it's fun to live dangerously occasionally. Lol

And here I was thinking it was just a tank top.:D

Icy you are beautifully dangerous!;)

Nope not a t-shirt. More like a set of curtains that encourage one to push them aside and get a better view. Then again if the "windows" are dirty they might need a good cleaning.

Thanks for playing ladies.

Cheers

I'll have to take a t-shirt and pantie picture. In looking thru my pics to don't seem to have any. I have never been very good at following rules Mr Rogue because I like the punishment too much. What is my punishment for breaking the rules of this thread?

My windows are certainly dirty and need a good cleaning as well.

There's not much that's sexier than a woman in just a t-shirt and panties.

Back