SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...we tried to make this one shorter....and FAILED! The upside is that the entire episode is sharing stories of our experiences. Somehow I feel like ya'll will not mind the length. (That's what he said. ;))

And now....with no further ado, we present episode 2!

SuperPussy #2: Eliza and AJ talk best experiences and...

FUCK!, you two ladies are so fucking hot when you get together.
I just had a chance to listen to episode 2. Talk about HOT, FUCK, I am so horny and dripping, I could almost unload right now. WOW, thanks ladies fucking fantastic. :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:

The highest point on the track! Up in the air, open, and if it's a wooden coaster, it can sway....:eek:
That does add an incredible amount of excitement.
FUCK!, you two ladies are so fucking hot when you get together.
I just had a chance to listen to episode 2. Talk about HOT, FUCK, I am so horny and dripping, I could almost unload right now. WOW, thanks ladies fucking fantastic. :heart::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Every time I see an awesome comment like this I want to high five AJ!

Since I listened to your first Superpussy, not a day has gone by that I haven't told someone to listen to it. I need a cheerleader outfit with your name emblazoned across my chest. :kiss:

Since I listened to your first Superpussy, not a day has gone by that I haven't told someone to listen to it. I need a cheerleader outfit with your name emblazoned across my chest. :kiss:

OR...
The name written in body paint on your unclothed chest :devil:

(I had to say it. Several were thinking it, but I'm just THAT perverted to do it.)

Good afternoon Ladies
It was a good afternoon! And now it is a lovely evening.
That is awesome! We were talking last week about how episode 1 had over 600 listens.
OR...
The name written in body paint on your unclothed chest :devil:

(I had to say it. Several were thinking it, but I'm just THAT perverted to do it.)
Yes!!!!!!
And that's why I :heart: you Rj
So you're gonna do it, right? :)

Until we actually write it on us...

attachment.php

Last edited:
SuperPussy one and two are up on lit, one under my lit name...

http://www.literotica.com/s/superpussy-episode-01

And two under Eliza's

http://www.literotica.com/s/superpussy-episode-02

If you have enjoyed these please take the time to go vote on them and leave some feedback there! Thanks muchly.

We are starting to plan #3 and we'll need your help. We need your questions and directions as we interview and play with each other. PM Eliza or me with those questions or directions as they will be unknown to the other until they happen... We are both working on our own as well.

Bwahahaha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back