Superheroes Wanted!!

I posted this in the Get Your Geek On thread. Ghostbusters silliness!

attachment.php

Found one of AP's Wonderwoman knickers at a shop near the beach. Couldn't help myself

attachment.php

That’s how the superhero knickers addiction starts :D

You look amazing, :heart:
There were a few different ones in there but these stood out as needing to be tried.
Super sexy MissS
Thank you
Gorgeous with a nice CT on show.
No hiding in these ones, they were all hills and dales.
I love it!
They were a set but I haven't done the top yet. By the look of them WonderWomans new weapon is a poked out top that grazes out the eyes of criminals at a single boob swish. Maybe after no bra January, otherwise WW is fighting crime topless this month
I would love to suck your toe...and I am no talking a foot fetish.
Not sure of the nutritional value of these pants
Right in there. That's the sexy superhero Saturday present we need to warm up with
Warm here, so they can find a place in the playroom. I think they are intended as swim bottoms but no lining as a hint. Maybe just something to go over the top of your g until you hit the water
They look great on you!!!!! :rose::heart:
They are a bit of fun, yes.
Makes me have all sorts of wandering thoughts...💋
Is that the hills and dales reference again?
Nice puffy lips.
That's me. I'd whistle if I went naked sky diving.

Found one of AP's Wonderwoman knickers at a shop near the beach. Couldn't help myself

attachment.php

All I can think of, is the line from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back "just give me my Wonder Woman Underoos".
Very nice missswannie, very sexy as well ;)
:kiss::rose:

They were a set but I haven't done the top yet. By the look of them WonderWomans new weapon is a poked out top that grazes out the eyes of criminals at a single boob swish. Maybe after no bra January, otherwise WW is fighting crime topless this month

Oh please....can we have the WonderWoman topless avenger view?

Oh please....can we have the WonderWoman topless avenger view?

For a bit, its a nerdy undies thread not a boobs out. The lens was for the bottom half so a bit wonky up top.
Amazons don't wear bras anyway.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back