Summer Dresses

IMG-8971.jpg

β˜€οΈπŸ˜Ž My fave
Love it CBo looks so comfy

That is so sexy!
If you wear that dress that way at work I'd have a hard ( :rolleyes: ) time working with you!
And I love that law! :love:
haha, it's a little lower at work, but we can make changes there, Cogan!! ;) πŸ₯° :heart: πŸ«‚ πŸ«‚

Thank Jox, he made that law!! 🀭

More of a Spring dress, but I wear it all summer at work. :)
I was told the underwear was against the law, so no undies! 😊
MMMMmmmm hmmmm, now that is a very very enticing picture Tali...... words can never ever express! Captivating and beautiful!!! You look good enough to " Eat"πŸ˜‡:devil::devil:

haha, it's a little lower at work, but we can make changes there, Cogan!! ;) πŸ₯° :heart: πŸ«‚ πŸ«‚

Thank Jox, he made that law!! 🀭
Lower you say? So the boobs will still be free? ;)
Well, knowing there will no underwear makes me hoping that you'll drop something and have to bend over to pick it up..... :love:

MMMMmmmm hmmmm, now that is a very very enticing picture Tali...... words can never ever express! Captivating and beautiful!!! You look good enough to " Eat"πŸ˜‡:devil::devil:
Thank you, wildcard, a healthy appetite is a good thing! (y):kiss:πŸ«‚πŸ«‚
Lower you say? So the boobs will still be free? ;)
Well, knowing there will no underwear makes me hoping that you'll drop something and have to bend over to pick it up..... :love:
Could be, Cogan, I drop stuff all the time! ;)πŸ˜˜πŸ«‚

Thank you, wildcard, a healthy appetite is a good thing! (y):kiss:

Could be, Cogan, I drop stuff all the time! ;)πŸ˜˜πŸ«‚
Acc. METALLICA‼️ very good dude. Really enjoyed it. I had a great guitar player could teari it up on a black strat we did some other stuff by them slso. Keep up good work! I'll be listening‼️

Wow, Tali! All of your pictures are sexy, but this one is smoking hot! 🫠 πŸ₯΅ 😘
Thank you, wildcard, a healthy appetite is a good thing! (y):kiss:πŸ«‚πŸ«‚
I loved the true Thai cuisine when I was in Thailand in '74-'75. They like their food 3-ways---
spicy hot, sweet or sour--and in combination. I'd love a talikat diet---she's so sweet---so hot...and women do have a certain mixed sweet and sour taste. Very healthy! :devil::devil::devil::D

I loved the true Thai cuisine when I was in Thailand in '74-'75. They like their food 3-ways---
spicy hot, sweet or sour--and in combination. I'd love a talikat diet---she's so sweet---so hot...and women do have a certain mixed sweet and sour taste. Very healthy! :devil::devil::devil::D
I'm all about the health, J! ;);)πŸ«‚

Back