Sub male sissy looking to meet the man of my delightfull nightmares.

Never been dominated like i want but im new to this. Ive got long redhair blue eyes 5'10 185lbs. Im attracted to big dominant men. Im a truck driver so i may be near you now or soon. I've got an ass that would look good with your hand print on it. Im an open minded sissy who loves anonymous sex. Lets teach me to be good at being bad.

Attachments

• 20221004_142941.jpg
    20221004_142941.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220822_214234.jpg
    20220822_214234.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 15
  • image__.jpg
    image__.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 15
Never been dominated like i want but im new to this. Ive got long redhair blue eyes 5'10 185lbs. Im attracted to big dominant men. Im a truck driver so i may be near you now or soon. I've got an ass that would look good with your hand print on it. Im an open minded sissy who loves anonymous sex. Lets teach me to be good at being bad.
I'm trans would love sissy like you to own

i,m obedient&sweet&sexy sissy and i like yo tease&please and act a bit slutty,i ,m dressed everyday sexy,as you can see in pics,but i need someone to controls me or punish me for teasing&being naughty in public&going out ,men love to have a slut but they want only sex,i want more

i like and must be spanked otk more than you think because i,m such a tease,and wearing miniskirts&high heels it gets a lot of attention from men,but i hope i can keep on dressing like i do now,sexy!i do whatever you like,taboo or perverted also,only blood and scat isn,t for me.and putting me in chasity means the teens can,t feel my clitty anymore when i,m asked to look over them by parents,oops!i hope you don,t be mad

Attachments

• Teasing spreading legs.jpg
    Teasing spreading legs.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 5
thank you so much i can be your sexy woman,you don,t have to ask me what i want,i,m yours and i get wet if i think how obedient&slutty i can be with you,do you want i tease other men&family etc,if you want that i go further please say it xxx

Attachments

• sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm going to expose your sweet butt in public see I'm dominant trans girl on hormones and nothing will be off the table with me

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,i want to make men hard when i bend over and showing my sexy butt and crotchless panties!i,m sure you gonna make me a perfect slut for you!

Attachments

• nylons&heels2.jpg
    nylons&heels2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
Back