Sub M looking for Sensual Domme F for Taboo RP

LemonTwist13

Experienced
Sub M looking for Sensual Domme F for Taboo chat & possible RP

I'm a straight male (white, late 40s, in good physical shape) seeking several things. Mainly, I'd like to chat with and get to know a sensual dominant female. One that would like to explore the mind, develop an online friendship and really get to know each other gradually as we converse more and more.

My primary fetish and desire is taboo/incest. This is because I actually was involved in an incestuous relationship and it's something I never stopped wanting. I would be willing to open up and share the truth about what happened with the right person. Therefore, I'd prefer a female whom truly enjoys this subject and has a strong desire for it.

Specifically, I'd like to discuss and/or role-play an incest scenario in one of two flavors.
1 - Dominant mother that wants full sexual control of her son and desires him to replace the father.
2 - Dominant daughter that wants to usurp her mother.

I am not limited to only that subject, and I would enjoy exploring other topics. We could discuss many subjects, share thoughts and ideas and role-play. I'd prefer this to for the long-term if possible. This would undoubtedly be limited to online only but if you lived close, I wouldn't be opposed to meeting in-person.

Please PM me directly instead of posting under my ad. Too many people hijack threads. Females only.

Last edited:
Back