sub looking for something specific

kinky tasks

Well I usually go out in yoga pants without underwear, I can always change it up and put on a pair of jeans. ;)

Take the car (if you have licence and access to a car that is...) and go for a joyride around the city. Everytime you stop at the red traffic light mastrubate through your yoga pants as much as you can. As soon as traffice light change stop and drive further.
Come back after about 45 minutes and tell us how it was...try not to cum too soon:D

Take the car (if you have licence and access to a car that is...) and go for a joyride around the city. Everytime you stop at the red traffic light mastrubate through your yoga pants as much as you can. As soon as traffice light change stop and drive further.
Come back after about 45 minutes and tell us how it was...try not to cum too soon:D

Too bad I dont have a car. I'm sure if I did that I'd never want to stop lol.

without a car

Car task was simple, but...
How about this one, I class you find a girl or boy who is making is making a lot of notes, you know nerdy girl who is writing almost everthing teacher said. Try to mastrubate (secretly) or at least tuch yourself while she (or he) is writing as soon as as he or she stops you stop ;)

Bumping again. Hoping to make a connection with someone here.

Before getting dressed in the morning insert a be by carrot in your pussy. Put on your yoga pants and make sure to give yourself a nice camel toe. The choice of top is yours either super tight so your bra less nipples protrude or super loose so there e a chance of accidental footage exposure. Go to park and lay out and fantasize about all the guys who want to tuck you.
After you get home remove the carrot and feed it to your boyfriend or bbf

Since you don't have a car go take a test drive leave your panties under the seat

Clear your mail box

Girlfriend, I just responded to your request in a private message, only to be informed, you can not receive it because your mail box is full.

I seem to recall you saying something about enjoying discreet public masturbation, and orgasm control. Well, let me give it a whirl here.

Do you have a bus line? If so, go ride the bus. Wear your yoga pants with no underwear, and something you can drape over your lap. While the bus is in motion, you may masturbate through your pants. When it stops FOR ANY REASON (stoplights, railroad crossings, bus stops) you must stop. And you cannot resume until it starts moving again.

Is this on the right track? If so, I would love to hear about it.

bump

A bump for the spring time, its been a brutal winter.

I can appreciate you needing to be discrete. The question is how discrete? Can you manage the following:

I believe you mentioned something about being a student, or on campus? If so try this during a high volume time, like lunch. If not, try it at a very busy snack joint where there is always a long line.

Here's the scenario, and you must remember the one rule: You can NOT talk to the person picked out in the scenario with the only exception being the words "Forgive me." In this scenario you find a very busy snack bar like the Student Union on campus, or a very popular food joint that usually has long lines during lunch. Enter the establishment, but do NOT get into line...not yet. Stand aside, as if you're checking out the menu, or trying to figure out what it is you'll order. While doing so, try to place yourself where you can see the customers entering the establishment, and getting into line to place their orders. When you see someone enter that you find attractive, step up into line ahead of them.

Now, as you are waiting in this line, try to imagine that each person in line is actually there to be serviced by you. Try to imagine what each customer would order simply by their appearrance and the way they dress. Just know they are stepping up to the counter and requesting you to service them. Will they want a quick hard blow job, or will they request to gently penetrate you from behind? What about the lady stepping up to order now...will she want you to service her orally, or is she a giving type and want to service you orally until she tastes her fill? All the while, keep in mind the attractive person behind you. After stepping forward five times (in other words, 5 customers have placed their order and moved on) I ask that you accidentally step nackwards, press your ass into the attractive ones crotch and hold it for just a moment, then step forward shockingly and tell them "Please forgive me."

If you are bold enough, we can add to that scenario. Instead of stepping backwards and pressing your ass into their crotch, slightly turn and step backward with your hand down by your side. This should place your hand right where your attractive individuals crotch are is. Go ahead, cop a quick feel as you step out of line acting as if it's too long for the wait. Not that bold? Then gently brush your hand across the attractive person's crotch as you step the rest of the way out of line. Walk off where you can inconspicuously watch the line and the individual you thought was attractive.

Keep imagining what each person stepping up to the counter would request of you. Imagine they want you to service them, and again it could range anywhere from a wet kiss, to a full on ass fucking. Whatever they order from you, you would provide. Don't forget about the attractive one, watch them getting closer and closer to their turn to order. Knowing that the attractive person is watching you service each person in line before them. Knowing that with every "servicing" of the previous customer, the attractive person is getting hotter and hotter, barely able to contain themselves before it is their turn to step up to the counter and place their order. What will they order, how will you be required to service their desires?

If you are in an inconspicous enough place, gently brush your hand across your breast, getting your nipple to stiffen. Then as the attractive one steps closer to order, to requesting you to service and pleasure them, go ahead, slide your hand across your tightly covered pussy just once. We don't want those yoga shorts getting to wet, not yet.

OK, I could give other requests, but it would help if I knew just how descrete you have to be, or just how willing of an accomplice your are. Would anything in the above scenario be out of line? Let me know, I will work on something to fit your style...If you liked what I've typed so far.

Regards.

I must say that we have much in common. I too find kick in viable public exposure/humiliations, at the same time i want to make those appear accidental.your idea of musterbating in public while no one knows of that, is my dream fetish too.the only difference is that , unlike you i am searching for a mistress .

Things you must do todat

I am very submissive minded by nature. I am looking for a flexible dominant minded man who would be interested in setting up tasks for me that I could complete when I am out of the house or in public. I am looking for creative and challenging tasks also someone who is understanding towards my limited availability and my need for discretion. If this sounds interesting drop me a line and we can see if there is any compatibility.

So, this may seem a bit out of the ordinary but I still haven't found someone who helps me fill this need to obey yet, so I am going to try to be as specific as possible in regards to what I'm looking for.
I am a full time post secondary student, very academically focused, I live with my boyfriend currently. We have a normal sex life but I feel that I cannot open up to him with my needs there for I seek to submit to an online Dom in a highly discreet way.
This isn't your typical "tell me what I should do to myself when I masturbate" request, I am looking for something more in depth. I would like to find a Dom who would be able to set up my day in the format of a variety of tasks to complete most of which take place out of the house.
I have a variety of interesting fetishes that should make this appealing for the right man. I have interests in household/unconventional object insertions, very open minded and adventurous in this regard, as well I enjoy fantasizing about public masturbation, I would love to make it more than a fantasy *hint hint* but not in the sense of being told to flash my tits in a crowded shopping area or approaching strangers in any way. Its more like masturbating around people without them knowing what I am up to, or even having objects or toys inside myself and having to go to class or doing grocery shopping. These ideas turn me on incredibly. I also am interested in exploring ideas of bladder control/pee play, orgasm control/denial and some aspect of wardrobe control. I would like to stress that the nature of my tasks need to be discreet above all else.
In exchange I will provide a detailed write up through email (it is my only form of communication) about how I completed the tasks, how it felt, what I liked and didn't like, etc. Over time, if it becomes a regular thing, I am open to taking pics and sharing them.

So here goes, if this sounds interesting then please send me a pm and I will try to get back to you as soon as I am able to.

You should drink a pint of water every 45 minutes for 3 hours. You may not pee!
After a couple of hours you should ring a friend and chat to her about anything you like, but while you are doing this rub yourself till you are wet and slip a finger inside yourself.
When you are really wet , say goodbye and go immediately to your shower
masturbate for periods of five minutes then stop without coming.
Repeat this five times
Ring a girlfriend and chat for a while
Leaving your panties on start to pee all over the shower floor through your panties, tell your girlfriend that it is raining outside.
Ring off, do not cum.
Write to me explain how you felt

Back