Strap-on experiences

Bloopers

Has anyone had any funny strapon Bloopers?

Sometimes Kinky fun can be really funny!!

Anyone?

ES

my wife strained a quad muscle last time she was fucking me with our feeldoe. She had a training appointment at the gym the next day and had to make up an excuse why she couldn't work out.

Terri_Vixen_cd said:
:rose: well, it's a loong story, maybe I'll find a writer to tell it. but as far as strappys, we didnt have one

Therefore it would be more appropriate to tell that story in another thread.

subbie_333

purchasing advice

hmm... anyone have some guidance they'd like to offer... I'm picking out a strap-on to be used on my ass. The ones I've seen have two rings to grip the dildo.... should I get one online of a different style?

She plans to use it on me... and then perhaps on others.

HouseToy said:
hmm... anyone have some guidance they'd like to offer... I'm picking out a strap-on to be used on my ass. The ones I've seen have two rings to grip the dildo.... should I get one online of a different style?

I haven't used that kind yet but we like the doc johnson harness for her with the removable butt and cunt dildos. We like the smooth see through butt plug to fuck him with.

Good luck with your shopping! It sure is fun to look!

Fury :rose:

little cletus said:
my wife strained a quad muscle last time she was fucking me with our feeldoe. She had a training appointment at the gym the next day and had to make up an excuse why she couldn't work out.

Cool! and funny too! I can just imagine her explaining the reason for the strained muscle.

The only one I can think of is this:

I am laying on the bed naked and my GF is standing next to the bed with her strapon on. She has just put a condom on it and is slowly stroking it with her hand like she is jacking off. I am getting really turned on just watching her like this and it looks like she is too! But as she strokes it harder it completely comes off the harness with just the dildo in her hand!! I know it is just a dildo but for a split second it looked like she pulled off her dick!! It surprised her too! It was funny but we laughed much more after then we did at the moment.

ES

eroticspank said:
Cool! and funny too! I can just imagine her explaining the reason for the strained muscle.

I am laying on the bed naked and my GF is standing next to the bed with her strapon on. She has just put a condom on it and is slowly stroking it with her hand like she is jacking off. I am getting really turned on just watching her like this and it looks like she is too! But as she strokes it harder it completely comes off the harness with just the dildo in her hand!! I know it is just a dildo but for a split second it looked like she pulled off her dick!! It surprised her too! It was funny but we laughed much more after then we did at the moment.

ES

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover And my penis was missing again. This happens all the time. It's detachable.

;)

eroticspank said:

ES

Pissing myself laughing here, thats just way too funny :D

had a similar experience myself, wife had strapped the dildo to the bed head, me on all fours, it was in my ass as wife fucked my mouth with her other strappy.
Was all going along quite nicely with me getting done both ends
Till the pressure of her humping me broke the wooden slat of the headboard, she pissed herself laughing at the site of the dong in my ass with the piece of wood still attached and hanging from my rear :eek:

tiez said:
I woke up this morning with a bad hangover And my penis was missing again. This happens all the time. It's detachable.

;)

Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass,
I like having a detachable penis :D

mr happy said:
Pissing myself laughing here, thats just way too funny :D

had a similar experience myself, wife had strapped the dildo to the bed head, me on all fours, it was in my ass as wife fucked my mouth with her other strappy.
Was all going along quite nicely with me getting done both ends
Till the pressure of her humping me broke the wooden slat of the headboard, she pissed herself laughing at the site of the dong in my ass with the piece of wood still attached and hanging from my rear :eek:

Wow! Now that is funny!! GREAT STUFF! hey thanks Tiez too! Very funny everyone!!

Now I have to log off and clean up my computer after I spit coke all over it laughing so hard!!!

ES

little cletus said:
Please tell me what a "feeldoe" is. I love when my wife fucks me and we are always looking for new toys

HouseToy said:

You have addressed several issues here, and, i think at least one person responded in a confused way. i *think* you are talking about a strap-on harness to be used on your ass, but, you are not the person actually wearing the harness.

If you are looking for general information about the different styles and features, then, i wrote an article that you will find useful: http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/articles/strap-on_harnesses.htm

If you are looking for personal experiences with different styles and features, and, personal recommendations, that might be good for a different thread.

If you are looking for places to buy a harness, there are a number of good places on the web that are wellknown. And, i make leather harnesses, included my own design for BBWs: http://www.cometsoftware.com/she/leather_catalog_strap-on.htm

Lastly, concerning using a harness on multiple people, remember that the harness and dildo(s) are separate things (except for a few designs). The harness can be worn by one person and have multiple "victims". But, i recommend separate dildos for each "victim".

subbie_333

My favorite strap-on experience was with my ex-girlfriend Amanda. She was around 6'3, and a BBW. Tough-looking. Totally sub in bed, though. I used a black strap on virgorously on her. She then returned the favor. An experience I''ll never forget.

I have had my gf use a strapon on me a few times. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She looked so fucking hot with that strapon too just added to the experience. I have to say that there is nothing sexier then a beautiful women wearing a strapon. :D

sharnia2 said:
I have had my gf use a strapon on me a few times. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. She looked so fucking hot with that strapon too just added to the experience. I have to say that there is nothing sexier then a beautiful women wearing a strapon. :D

Would it be safe to say that a picture of an attractive woman in a strapon harness is going to be a huge turn on, even for vanilla men? I would be interested to know if even Joe-Vanilla gets a hardon when he sees a picture of a hot vixen strapping it on.

Akasha

AAkasha said:
Would it be safe to say that a picture of an attractive woman in a strapon harness is going to be a huge turn on, even for vanilla men? I would be interested to know if even Joe-Vanilla gets a hardon when he sees a picture of a hot vixen strapping it on.

Akasha

I do,...but I am hardly vanilla!
..........there is something about a cocks and tits (breast/boobs) that really gets me hot!

Strap-On Heaven

There really isn't anything that makes me hotter or my husband for that matter than using a strap-on. I love to fuck my husbands ass with a strap-on and he loves receiving as much as I like giving it! I also like fucking our girlfriend with it. Just looking in the mirror at myself while wearing my strap-on excites me to no end. I guess the only thing that makes me hotter is to be fucking his or her ass after I have welted it with a cane!

lust4us said:
There really isn't anything that makes me hotter or my husband for that matter than using a strap-on. I love to fuck my husbands ass with a strap-on and he loves receiving as much as I like giving it! I also like fucking our girlfriend with it. Just looking in the mirror at myself while wearing my strap-on excites me to no end. I guess the only thing that makes me hotter is to be fucking his or her ass after I have welted it with a cane!

Wow we must be related, since you sound so much like my wife.

Strap-On Heaven

I forgot to ask. Are there any other Femdoms out there that think this is as hot as I do? I hope to keep this thread going.

lust4us said:

Wow what a lucky husband!!

Ahhh yes ...my former girlfriend loved to spank or cane my ass before fucking me from behind! She loved how warm it felt back there after a few(more than a few) good smacks!!

And for me it was an awesome pain/pleasure mix especially if it was a prolonged spanking session. The pleasure of her fucking me and the pain or soreness back there from the earlier spanking. It put me in my sub space....each thrust reminding me I was hers....and for her pleasure first and formost.

ES

PS Nice post!

Yes

AAkasha said:

Akasha

YES MOST definately!! I really enjoy strapon play so you can't count me as Vanilla but just talking to my Vanilla friends I would say a BIG YES!!

While many of them probably won't admit they actually think of the woman wearing the strapon fucking them.....many of them do mention them doing other women!

ES

Back