BiMale4KinkyFun
Experienced
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2018
- Posts
- 96
the first time I was pegged it was because I lost a bet with my ex. She tied me down pegged me unit I was begging for more. That was just the start of my pegging journey.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That sounds great!!! Did she like pegging or did she just do it for the bet?the first time I was pegged it was because I lost a bet with my ex. She tied me down pegged me unit I was begging for more. That was just the start of my pegging journey.
you are so luckyi was taken with a strapon once, i was connected in bondage to a spreader bar in kneeling postion, one wrist 1 ankle to respective sides, this kept me in place unable to stand or move. Then she pushed me over on my head neck, ass up. She then showed me that she could hold me there with little to no effort.
She then showed me a life like dildo penis, it was very real looking and over 8.5 inches, larger girth. I was like no way i can take all that!!! She laughed and said no, perhaps not all today, but i will have you craving it shortly. She was very good at it and worked me up slowly till she entered me. She stopped giving me time to get used to it. She kept encouraging me saying how well i was doing. Between the way she was massaging my prostrate, and the total helplessness of being bound, i found myself lost in the moment and starting to beg for more, eventually she started laughing, calling me such a good little slut, there was no more, she had bottomed out the entire 8 5 plus, she fucked me like a total slut, telling me how she was going to love watching her 9.5 inch lover fuck my little slut man pussy too. I started cumming from just her fucking me and couldnt stop, i am sure i came near a dozen times before she stopped, she made me love it so much, i would have fucked or sucked any cock she asked me to. I was Hooked! I totally wish there were more women like her, as most ladies know, men often need a little push to enjoy kinky things. Her job moved her away shortly after that, i still crave it! I want it! Please take me!!!!!
Please feel free to share your experiences here.
Did you ever use a strap-on?
Was ever one used on you?
How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Would you do it again?
Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman?![]()
Oh what a darling painslut!!!!I crossdressed in pink wearing fake breasts under a pink bra, crotchless panty hose, lipstick and a pink nighty. She chose our largest dildo, a 9 inch 2 1/2 inch wide flesh colored silicone phallus. I was required to get on my knees in front of her and give her a blowjob while she stood, then again while she sat on the edge of the bed. Finally, after begging, she put me on my hands and knees and forced this big dick inside my hole. It hurt a little at first, then quickly became a joy to have inside as she pumped deep inside me. She eventually fucked me also missionary position, I rode it cowgirl, and spooned me as well as me being flat on my stomach. But, I am such a slut, that it wasn't enough. So, she got out the gloves and fisted me a dozen or more times. I was finally allowed to cum and eat my spew.
Got to love the pleasure of pain!Oh what a darling painslut!!!!looove U sweetie!!!
The secret to good strap on sex is all about the harness. People are transfixed by the strap itself but even the best strap is useless if the harness does not suit. My harness was made for me, by a 70 yo saddler we met at a BDSM party. Ii was made especially to suit my body so it I had the weight of my ass behind every thrust and it doesn't move around. Plus if the harness is made right it can give immense pleasure to the wearer.We tried a couple different harness and toys. She always liked to lay down and have me ride. As fun as this was sharing the double ended dildo was so much more fun.
It's renaissance fair season and there are always leather artisans there who will gladly make whatever you desire.As I don’t know any saddle makers personally, do folks have good harness recommendations?
Or would that derail the thread?
Have you done it much though?I don't particularly enjoy pegging guys.
You make a great point. I think when couples go shopping for a strapon, they are looking at the dildo, its size, color, and the strap. It seems like the harness and comfort/fit of the wearer is an afterthought.The secret to good strap on sex is all about the harness. People are transfixed by the strap itself but even the best strap is useless if the harness does not suit. My harness was made for me, by a 70 yo saddler we met at a BDSM party. Ii was made especially to suit my body so it I had the weight of my ass behind every thrust and it doesn't move around. Plus if the harness is made right it can give immense pleasure to the wearer.
My mistress uses a strap on with me in numerous ways. First, she pegs me in at least 7 different positions. We now use a 10 incher that is 2.5 inches wide. I also give her blowjobs while using a vibrator on her clitoris. She like to cum while watching me suck her cock. We also use a squirting one so she can pump a load in my throat or all over my face while she cums. I'd do it every day if she let me. It is such a release to have her ramming me hard while calling me a whore, slut or cuntboy.