Stranger fingering you in public

I have this fantasy...

Being fingered in public by a stranger really teeters on the borderline of hot vs. creepy for me. But I have this fantasy that I've been entertaining in my mind for some time that explores this area in a way that is safe enough for me to enjoy it. I hope you don't mind if I share. :eek:

I have been carrying on with someone online for quite awhile now. I often fantasize about meeting him. I know we would choose a public place for our first meeting. Probably a restaurant. I see him waiting in the bar area as I step through the door. I recognize him right away, but as he approaches, I realize that there is so much that is not familiar to me. The way his arms swing with each stride, the curious wrinkle between his eyebrows as he studies me, the broadness of his shoulders compared to mine, the way he confidently lifts and sets his chin as he approaches. All the thousands of little details about him that I can't see in a picture or on screen when we video chat.

In that moment I'm wracked with fear and uncertainty. Do I know this person? I feel like I'm looking at a total stranger all of a sudden.

His hand comes to rest at the small of my back as we fall in step behind the hostess. We've hardly even exchanged greetings, yet I'm walking to the table with him. I know I'm going to trip and fall flat on my face any second from my trembling knees.

We are gestured to a booth by the hostess and I quickly slide onto one of the seats, just thankful to be sitting. He slides in next to me, trapping me between him and the wall. I can hardly breathe I'm so nervous.

He accepts the menus from the hostess and places them on the table. As she is taking our drink order, his hand comes to rest on my bare knee. I'd thought it was such a good idea to wear a loose-fitting mini dress with no panties when I was leaving that morning. I was thinking of all the fantasies we'd shared about him reaching up my skirt.

But that was with the man I knew better than anyone I'd ever been intimate with before. The man I felt so comfortable with that I'd dared to divulge every twisted thought in my head. This was the man I'd surrendered to in ways I'd only ever dreamed before.

When the hostess steps away, he turns to me and tips my chin up to kiss me for the first time. His warm lips caressing mine feel amazing, but I'm still trying to process everything. The way he smells, his body heat. Then his tongue slips past my lips to explore my mouth.

Somewhere in there, I vaguely register that his hand is sliding up my thigh but my head is spinning. It's almost surreal because it's just how I imagined it would be. Better even; because it's real. As his tongue continues to explore my mouth, I can feel my body relaxing. I begin to realize on some level that I know this man.

Fingertips gently caress the outer folds of my pussy lips and my thighs instinctively part. His appreciative groan in my mouth sends a heated rush straight to my center and the throbbing is almost unbearable. A finger penetrates my folds and enters my slick channel.

The sound of drinks being set on the table breaks our kiss, but his finger remains inside me as he explains that we haven't had a chance to study the menus, yet. I detect the flush on my face, it feels like my head is going to burst into flames.

He moves his thumb to my distended clit as his finger curls inside me and I completely unravel. All the pent up sexual tension explodes at once right there in front of everyone. :eek:

Being fingered in public by a stranger really teeters on the borderline of hot vs. creepy for me. But I have this fantasy that I've been entertaining in my mind for some time that explores this area in a way that is safe enough for me to enjoy it. I hope you don't mind if I share. :eek:

I have been carrying on with someone online for quite awhile now. I often fantasize about meeting him. I know we would choose a public place for our first meeting. Probably a restaurant. I see him waiting in the bar area as I step through the door. I recognize him right away, but as he approaches, I realize that there is so much that is not familiar to me. The way his arms swing with each stride, the curious wrinkle between his eyebrows as he studies me, the broadness of his shoulders compared to mine, the way he confidently lifts and sets his chin as he approaches. All the thousands of little details about him that I can't see in a picture or on screen when we video chat.

In that moment I'm wracked with fear and uncertainty. Do I know this person? I feel like I'm looking at a total stranger all of a sudden.

His hand comes to rest at the small of my back as we fall in step behind the hostess. We've hardly even exchanged greetings, yet I'm walking to the table with him. I know I'm going to trip and fall flat on my face any second from my trembling knees.

We are gestured to a booth by the hostess and I quickly slide onto one of the seats, just thankful to be sitting. He slides in next to me, trapping me between him and the wall. I can hardly breathe I'm so nervous.

He accepts the menus from the hostess and places them on the table. As she is taking our drink order, his hand comes to rest on my bare knee. I'd thought it was such a good idea to wear a loose-fitting mini dress with no panties when I was leaving that morning. I was thinking of all the fantasies we'd shared about him reaching up my skirt.

But that was with the man I knew better than anyone I'd ever been intimate with before. The man I felt so comfortable with that I'd dared to divulge every twisted thought in my head. This was the man I'd surrendered to in ways I'd only ever dreamed before.

When the hostess steps away, he turns to me and tips my chin up to kiss me for the first time. His warm lips caressing mine feel amazing, but I'm still trying to process everything. The way he smells, his body heat. Then his tongue slips past my lips to explore my mouth.

Somewhere in there, I vaguely register that his hand is sliding up my thigh but my head is spinning. It's almost surreal because it's just how I imagined it would be. Better even; because it's real. As his tongue continues to explore my mouth, I can feel my body relaxing. I begin to realize on some level that I know this man.

Fingertips gently caress the outer folds of my pussy lips and my thighs instinctively part. His appreciative groan in my mouth sends a heated rush straight to my center and the throbbing is almost unbearable. A finger penetrates my folds and enters my slick channel.

The sound of drinks being set on the table breaks our kiss, but his finger remains inside me as he explains that we haven't had a chance to study the menus, yet. I detect the flush on my face, it feels like my head is going to burst into flames.

He moves his thumb to my distended clit as his finger curls inside me and I completely unravel. All the pent up sexual tension explodes at once right there in front of everyone. :eek:

Anyone I know...?

Coincidentally, I've had exactly the same fantasy. Except that I don't let my pet cum so quickly... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Very hot fantasy. :)

Excelente!! and so motivating, makes me want to do some of the fingering myself. ;)

Fuck, this thread just made me so wet! LOL! Thanks!

And it makes me so hard! Wish I had the courage to try, the harassment stuff just puts me off trying even if I think I have all the positive signals. So, the agreed scene, that restaurant or similar, just gets me hard all over again!!

I've done it twice - once with strangers in a club, once with someone I knew on a public street :)

ETA make that twice with people I knew, the other time was in a public car park -so three times in total :D

Ielf ve never done it but would love to experience it. My fantasy includes going out on a date to dinner with a stranger and as we sit down at table where he grabs my crotch (of course I am wearing a dress and panties)and starts rubbing me and telling me how hot my pussy feels and how much he wants to fuck me right on the top of the table in frontnof the whole restaurant.
Then he stops and demands I go to the bathroom and take my panties off and bring them back with me. I do what he said and I realize how hot and wet this stranger makes me feel. I also love that he didnt ask if it was ok with me, ejust that he demanded and expected me to follow his directions.
I get back to the table and he demands i give him my panties. I dont do anything for a few seconds just to let whuat he said sink in and then in a slow motion (Im still in shock of what I am about to do) I discreetly try to hand my panties over to him. But he wont have it and takes my panties and sniffs them. I am so embarrassed and start looking around me to see if anyone noticed what is happening. He then takes the panties and puts them in his pocket. He starts making a conversation like nothing has happened. While he talks he places his hand on my knee then goes further up getting closed to my wet pussy.
The next thing I know I feel his finger in me as I try to keep myself from moaning. Throughout the dinner we get to know each other better all while I feel either 1 or 2 fingers playing with my pussy. Every time I am close to cumming he takes his fingers out and either feeds them to me or licks the juices off himself. As soon as the waitress gets us our bill he whispers in my ear to cum while he increases his movement with his hand. He whispers what a good slut I am and how much he would like lick my pussyand get my juices right from the source. I cant stand it and cum. To keep myself from being loud I bite my lip and grab the table from trashing as my orasgm takes over.
He then pays for the dinner and walks me to my car. He then kisses me and says he would like to see me againand that he would call me. We say our goodnights and go home.

Now I just wish it would all come true.

Sorry but I disagree........ There Is no way I want a stranger to just randomly decide he is going to sexually assault me.

Im probably right in thinking 90% of what is said in Lit isn't actually true so I take this post as just people saying what they think others want to hear. Why would anyone want a stranger to walk up to them and touch them sexually with no prior warning or reason to. why would you want to put yourself in a position that could result in being hurt or contacting a sexual transmitted illness or worse.

the OP who said they enjoy their partner to touch them in public such as a theatre or nightclub is different and I guess part of the fun of being together.

Just remember to respect the other people nearby as they may not agree with you lol

this is what I said on page 1 and I still feel the same about this topic.

so a brief introduction - as the elevator door closes - oh really we've been to the same places - oh my - may I now finger you :kiss:

how many men who think it be nice to finger a female stranger like to have another guy come and sexually touch them while they in public without asking.

how many men who think it be nice to finger a female stranger like to have another guy come and sexually touch them while they in public without asking.

can't see many, its a helluva gamble and possibly the first step to a sex register, be different if you were both kidding on to be strangers

can't see many, its a helluva gamble and possibly the first step to a sex register, be different if you were both kidding on to be strangers

roleplaying strangers is ok but you still need to respect public places. what if a child saw something......

once.nyc subway,girl was sitting across from me and had this big artists portfolio on her lap,one hand under it. Crowded,nobody except me watching. She sees me and really starts at it. It was so obvious. She locked eyes with me the whole time. Suddenly she arched her head back, not a sound,closed her eyes and came. She then locked eyes with me. Next stop i had to get off. I was a messenger at the time. made a delivery,asked to use the restroom and i must have cum a quart. incredibly hot.

I agree

this is what I said on page 1 and I still feel the same about this topic.

I think the vast majority of people here see the craziness of a random act like that. A agreed, requested, invited act that gives pleasure to all parties I can agree with. However without that its an assault.

Go straight to jail......

Great nights

I was 20 and visiting Newcastle for the first time and staying at a mates. We went to a popular sports bar, it wasn't even a club it was only 2200. The bar was crowded and petite girl was infront of me, I caught the bar men's eye but told him she's first. She looked round and smiled and sked me to buy her a drink so I have my order and asked her what she wanted.
She was between me and the bar and I was leaning on the bar. Well she grabbed my hand and put it between her legs, up under her short mini denim skirt. I thumbed her clit and fingered her at the bar in the middle of Newcastle city centre. As she came she reached behind her and dug her nails into my thigh, I had maks for ages.

U went back to the lads and I didn't tell them, I'm sure they would have said I was full of shite. As I'm sure some of you reading this will think.

i known a couple of mates fingered some chick in a club she loved it

i have seen chick getting drinks brought for her while did various thing for the guy

i just think it happens more often than people think esp when little booze is involved it gives a lot a excuse to what they wanted in first place

i had chicks grab my arss and never knew them

I was 20 and visiting Newcastle for the first time and staying at a mates. We went to a popular sports bar, it wasn't even a club it was only 2200. The bar was crowded and petite girl was infront of me, I caught the bar men's eye but told him she's first. She looked round and smiled and sked me to buy her a drink so I have my order and asked her what she wanted.
She was between me and the bar and I was leaning on the bar. Well she grabbed my hand and put it between her legs, up under her short mini denim skirt. I thumbed her clit and fingered her at the bar in the middle of Newcastle city centre. As she came she reached behind her and dug her nails into my thigh, I had maks for ages.

U went back to the lads and I didn't tell them, I'm sure they would have said I was full of shite. As I'm sure some of you reading this will think.

:)

This sounds true, and I believe what you say, JackVettriano, because of a very similar experience I had in my young 30es. The atmosphere, the drinks, the music and especially the closeness at the bar, except in my situation we were together, we would go dancing Fridays, and he liked very much for me not to wear panties so when we danced the slow music we would the two of us share the naughty nice moving against each other.

But that one night, we were sitting at the bar you know how legs get between legs and from the eye contact and little kisses going on (I can still remember the scent of his breath!) he started to caress my leg, of course I was aroused, and then moving his hand up inside my thigh finally getting to my pussy, which at this time I was just too feeling it and opening my legs a little more, not even caring if any body could see.

It was intoxicante, I was already wet and feeling my lips opening while P with his hand under my skirt and his fingers moving inside me, and staring into my eyes, oh too sexy! and me trying not to push so obvious on his hand. The best part was he ordered more drinks doing this, maybe the bartender standing there made it even more naughty, but he did not stop pushing his fingers up inside me like building me up to cum. and here it is making me feel good again!

OK this is not the story thread :eek: sorry, but I can tell you the sensation of this being basically finger fucked in a public place the way P did, has been one of the singular pleasure experiences I have had. oh, the sex that night going back to my place was fantástico! You should try it some time ;)

This is a nice thought of course, and I'd love to maybe rp it with someone in rl, but I'd be a little defensive if it were a real stranger. Its to close to assault and I watch way to many crime shows. But for masturbating material? Its high on the list.

Back