Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

As she fell asleep he couldn't help but look at her.
It was a peaceful sight. He could feel her breath on him.

He took this time to play a little with her pressing closely against her and gently rubbing her nipples without waking her up. As he did that they became stiff...

As she slept, she felt a tender touch somewhere on her, and she reveled in it. She continued to sleep peacefully, without dreaming.

Seeing as she continued to sleep he continued with the light touch. Nothing too harsh so he doesn't wake her up.
He placed his hand over her pussy and adding just a small pressure on her clit.

She felt the touches, however, she still slept. She gave a sleepy little yawn and curled up next to him even more.

As she yawned he could feel her breath on him. It got him exhilarated. He was well rested but he liked thing this way. With her up they would have to do other things.

This way he could enjoy her the way he likes. With her blissful and secure in his arms, sleeping.

She slowly woke up again, stretching and making little noises. When she opened her eyes and saw his face, she smiled.

She was looking at him happily. This was it. He knew his place. He gave her a peck on the lips.
"In this hastle we never had chance to talk..."
He put his hand on her neck and brushed the back of her head.
"How have you been since the time at the ward?"

"Decent," she said. "Never truly happy or content, but, happy enough to get by. I graduated high school and started college. Not much else. String of boys, but. . . . none lasted long."

What she said put him back in his place. This beautiful little thing that was lying on top of him has just started college. It made him unpleasent but he took a little comfort in realising their situation.

There was no one to judge this but the two of them and it was too good to let it pass because of him being a moral prick.

"I hope..." He started with nervous tone. "...despite the situation..." He couldn't think of what to say so he just kissed her again, lowering her head with his hand. Drip of her spit fell on his chin and cheek.

She kissed him back, giggling happily. "Relax, hon, I'm fine" she said with a smile. She snuggled a little bit, content.

He took this really nice, feeling relaxed. He started kissing her with a bit more intensity and said into her mouth.

"I can really get used to this."

She smiled and blushed a little bit. "I already am, Durc. I already am."

Her stomach rumbled and she blushed furiously.

"Well something should be done about that."
His finger still getting sucked by her pretty mouth.

"What do you want to eat? I don't know if there's any of that food left. We could go and see about that?"

"Yeah, I'm starving." she said. She slowly, regretfully got out of bed and found Durcet's shirt and buttoned it. It fit her well enough, covered everything for semi public viewing. She ran a hand through her hair as she stretched.

Two of them got out of the room. There was some food left, but there was also a box.
He went to see what was there and as he opened inside was a strapon. As he found that the voice from the ceiling spoke.
"Ether she suck you off to completion or be a little bitch and let her fuck you."
The voice was pretty loud and relatively confusing.
"Knowing you two you'll try to avoid both, but this time I have something that you care for."
A meow was heard. He took little Hope.

"HOPE!!!!" she cried. She flung herself at the wall trying to get to the voice. She felt her hand get cut up again but she didn't care.

"I don't perform acts for your amusement!!!" she called out, still fighting the loosing battle with the wall.

"Eat, the food is there we'll deal with this once you're full."
He was looking at the strapon still confused with the whole thing.

She really didn't hear him. Not really. She was too busy trying tear up the wall trying to get to Hope.

Back