Straight guys, have you ever done anal?

Well, I was late again on rent and went up to my landlord apartment. It'd been since around August since last time and I thought it was behind me. Since it's been a while it was a lot harder to take as his thick cock was just too much for me. I thought we budgeted better for the month. After a quick blowjob to get him rock hard and several shots of tequila, I took 2 painful ass fuckings and 2 creampies and limped home. I was sore for 3 days. Friday night comes as as I get home from work, my girlfriend and her hairdresser are in the living room. She says she got suspicious and read my phone and saw these posts. At first she thought of leaving and decided that she's gonna make it work. She said she was in the bedroom watching me get fucked by the landlord and wanted to watch me again so she wanted a 3way. She said I could either participate or we would be through. We got undressed and as she fingered herself she had us play with each others dicks. His dick was good sized but, nowhere near the size of the landlord. She had me lay on my back and held my legs back while he worked his cock in me. Since I'm tight it still hurt but he jerked me off and it felt pretty good. She straddled my face while he fucked me. He didn't last long before he came in my stomach. She climbed on top and rode me til I came. We got dressed and went to the bar and came back and did it again. She said now she knows it changes everything. I don't know what that means yet.
I'm questioning whether this is true or not. She was in the bedroom watching you get fucked?? Then why did she need to read the posts on your phone? Who was the other dude? How did you two find him so easily.

I'm questioning whether this is true or not. She was in the bedroom watching you get fucked?? Then why did she need to read the posts on your phone? Who was the other dude? How did you two find him so easily.
Go Fuck yourself and troll elsewhere

Well, what happened. Do tell
It wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be and she had no idea what she was doing with the strap on lol. And then there was the fact that it was kind of a rushed decision so there wasn't proper....cleaning that had happened and apparently she found the eject button with the strap on and I ended up evacuating my bowels all over the bed...VERY embarrassing.

It wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be and she had no idea what she was doing with the strap on lol. And then there was the fact that it was kind of a rushed decision so there wasn't proper....cleaning that had happened and apparently she found the eject button with the strap on and I ended up evacuating my bowels all over the bed...VERY embarrassing.
Oh no. Well, plan ahead and clean yourself out first.

Back