Story problem.

Wordmate

Virgin
What is going on? My recent story has been pending for over two weeks now and that's never happened before. I made changes again and again thinking I'd get published and still nothing. So far I'm not getting any straight answers over this problem.

What is going on? My recent story has been pending for over two weeks now and that's never happened before. I made changes again and again thinking I'd get published and still nothing. So far I'm not getting any straight answers over this problem.
Yep, stop making changes.

Also, as a new writer, your story will take longer to get through content compliance and AI screening. A week or more isn't uncommon, so be patient. And don't touch it!

Yep, stop making changes.

Also, as a new writer, your story will take longer to get through content compliance and AI screening. A week or more isn't uncommon, so be patient. And don't touch it!
I'm not a new writer. I've been doing this for 11 years now.

I'm not a new writer. I've been doing this for 11 years now.

Doesn't change the fact that every time you alter a submitted story it gets sent back to the end of the line.

Have you reached out to the site administrator?

And I've never waited this long for a story before.
It's not "two weeks" though - it's whatever the time was since you last submitted it, which you say you did: "made changes again and again". Which implies several times over several days.

Most of my stories go up in two or three days, but one got lost for a two weeks. No big deal, a PM to Laurel and it was published the next day.

Back