Stockings and heels

I have always been a vissyally stimulated person. I alwats wanted my wife to wear lingere stockings and heels.She would always ask me why i wanted her to dress like a slut. i would tell her because you are my slut. i dont know if she liked that answer but she would always be my slut when i wanted her to be .. I miss her so much.
Sorry for your loss buddy,reminds me when I took my sister to Amsterdam for the first time,stockings and suspenders were her favourite…..and mine 😉

I have always been a vissyally stimulated person. I alwats wanted my wife to wear lingere stockings and heels.She would always ask me why i wanted her to dress like a slut. i would tell her because you are my slut. i dont know if she liked that answer but she would always be my slut when i wanted her to be .. I miss her so much.
My ex did the same thing

Secret Garden | by Chicinstockings
Hot!!!

do you think her husband knows?Probably he,s turned on to be her cuckold,i believe she loves to tease you&other men,my wife loves to tease&control me
She can leash me.......control and tease to her heart's content....and her sated libido...letting loose all her kinky desires on me!

Back