Stef....On Her OWN...

OK....all caught up....WHEW! thanks all again.....will leave ya with a couple different ones........

Here's a couple of my "rear"....

(2nd one Pretty NAUGHTY!)..:devil:......

.....and a couple of the "front".....

(2nd one NAUGHTY again!)...:devil:

Just a few to hope you all "Get By" the next few days...see ya next week!:heart::kiss:

LOVE YA ALL! Thanks for being SOOOO Nice to me...

Wow Stef- I don't know which view is more tempting, the front or the rear...
Either way, you certainly know how to get me excited;)

Had a GREAT week...and weekend........Here's One of the MANY shots we took.......I like this.....I know I'm teasing....LOL!:kiss:

I like the way my "nip" is finding its way into the pic...;)

Last edited:
Had a GREAT week...and weekend........Here's One of the MANY shots we took.......I like this.....I know I'm teasing....LOL!:kiss:

attachment.php

I love that pic- and you can tease me as much as you like!:kiss:

Me

attachment.php

too and it is always hard ,wonder why or is it like me ?

Thx Sweetie..! Would LOVE to......!

Requests?;)

Oh I can think of plenty- but you're a bit too far away to fulfil most of them:devil:

...though you nude in heels would definitely grab my attention- I loved the silver pair you were wearing in those leg pics you posted a couple of weeks back- I'd love to see you wearing nothing but those!:)

attachment.php

Oh I can think of plenty- but you're a bit too far away to fulfil most of them:devil:

...though you nude in heels would definitely grab my attention- I loved the silver pair you were wearing in those leg pics you posted a couple of weeks back- I'd love to see you wearing nothing but those!:)

attachment.php

HMMMM.....maybe we did a couple like that this week........;););)

Well, I put them on ........and John had the camera........I felt SO uncomfortable.....UGH...!

Here's a sample......be NICE!;);):kiss:

Last edited:
Back