Staying Fresh…

BackwoodsMama

Krampus’ Sex Toy
I’m looking for ideas regarding keeping my lady parts fresh during times of high sexual activity.

I really love being cummed in and in general the smell and feel of our mixed juices is heavenly, but I want to ensure that my natural balance isn’t thrown off and I’d like to avoid UTIs and such. Between having cum in my pussy several days a week and then menstruation, I’m worried that I’ll end up with issues that force me to be sidelined.

Any tips, tricks, don’t dos, or suggestions? Again, I want to stress that I’m not concerned with the natural result of sex and cum, just wanting to help prevent issues from ongoing high use.

I don't have any idea's unfortunately but your post chimes with me a lot, check out my Bio and drop me a message if you like

Take care 🙂

Okay, I want to be very careful here as this is not intended as medical advice. If you think you are having any issues with infection, etc, please consult a physician.

The vagina does an amazing job of regulating itself, however we can help it out with some simple routines: taking daily probiotics (check out Good Girl brand; they have a formulary specifically for vaginal health), staying hydrated, limiting sugar, wearing cotton undies all come to mind. You might also want to look into boric acid suppositories. That may be a good option for what you’re describing and they can be used just once as needed or for a period of days. They are available over the counter at any pharmacy.

Oh, and never ever douche.

I’m looking for ideas regarding keeping my lady parts fresh during times of high sexual activity.

I really love being cummed in and in general the smell and feel of our mixed juices is heavenly, but I want to ensure that my natural balance isn’t thrown off and I’d like to avoid UTIs and such. Between having cum in my pussy several days a week and then menstruation, I’m worried that I’ll end up with issues that force me to be sidelined.

Any tips, tricks, don’t dos, or suggestions? Again, I want to stress that I’m not concerned with the natural result of sex and cum, just wanting to help prevent issues from ongoing high use.

What TPH said.
I’d like to add:
Always pee afterwards, to flush the urethra. It also helps with expelling the semen which is a good thing as it is slightly too alcaline for the healthy vaginal flora.
Make sure you are wet or otherwise lubricated whenever possible, so mucous membranes stay intact.

Okay, I want to be very careful here as this is not intended as medical advice. If you think you are having any issues with infection, etc, please consult a physician.

The vagina does an amazing job of regulating itself, however we can help it out with some simple routines: taking daily probiotics (check out Good Girl brand; they have a formulary specifically for vaginal health), staying hydrated, limiting sugar, wearing cotton undies all come to mind. You might also want to look into boric acid suppositories. That may be a good option for what you’re describing and they can be used just once as needed or for a period of days. They are available over the counter at any pharmacy.

Nice advice

Thanks. Yes, I’m not looking for medical advice, just things similar to what you’ve suggested. I didn’t want to list off all the things I already know, but you confirmed a few things that I’m already doing.

I’ve heard of boric acid, but have never used it. I’ll do some additional research.

Thanks for your input!

Vaginas are remarkable self-cleaning organs and the research suggests that unless you have a concern—which should be address with a medically-licensed professional—the best thing to do is as TPH suggested: stay hydrated, clean the outside of your labia with water, eat well, change your underwear everyday, urinate after sex, wiping correctly, never ever douching (unless your doc says you should and they will then prescribe it), and just being healthy. The vagina will regulate itself beautifully without any outside help, and if it does not, then you should head on over to a health-care provider.

Boric suppositories are okay, but remember that they are intended for bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections, and that a number of doctors advise caution in using them OTC, because they can kill the good, healthy bacteria that keeps the ph levels balanced. They can actually cause vaginitis and increase the risk for infections (some research here and here, the side effects here). On top of it, if you have an underlying health concern or take medications or supplements (no matter how ‘natural’ it is) it can cause a lot of problems.

I’d like to recommend Dr Jen Gunter’s The Vagina Bible, which should be mandatory reading for every human being who is familiar with someone with a vagina. Dr Gunter is a board-certified OB/GYN in two countries and she is a repository of information in all things vagina related. If you’re on Twitter, then MamaDoctorJones is another one to follow (Dr Gunter is also on Twitter).

Bottom line: according to research, unless you’ve been having problems or had problems in the past related to sex and your vagina, you’re very likely okay and should not do anything to disrupt the natural balance that the vagina is capable of maintaining on its own.

Last edited:
Some excellent answers and good advice above,, but let’s go back to the original question:
Between having cum in my pussy several days a week and then menstruation, I’m worried that I’ll end up with issues that force me to be sidelined.
With all possible respect, and understanding your desire to keep everything in optimal condition, but maybe there’s a basic misconception here? The vagina is designed (has evolved, if you prefer) to handle semen and menstrual bleeding. Semen and blood are, all other things being equal, harmless. A hundred thousand generations of women have engaged in regular sex and had periods without having to worry about them somehow posing a threat to their vaginas. (Obviously, we’re not considering the implications of STIs, pregnancy and so forth, but that’s a different issue.) The bottom line, IMO, is not to fret overly. Talk to your doctor if you have specific problems or concerns, but it’s a pretty amazing body part as it is.

A hundred thousand generations of women have engaged in regular sex and had periods without having to worry about them somehow posing a threat to their vaginas.

That doesn’t mean that they did so without discomfort and didn’t discuss ways to avoid it.

Wearing modern materials, hormonal birthcontrol, few pregnancies, longer fertile span with longer periods of regular menstruation is something we’ve only had for a few generations.

And much like generations got by without modern dentists etc, some of what they went through might not be things we want to live with if avoidable.

The bottom line, IMO, is not to fret overly.

Fretting never helps.
I don’t think the question came across as fretting though.

I did acknowledge the earlier good advice, I think, including very real things like proper underwear, etc. My point - and perhaps I got the wrong impression - was that the OP seemed concerned that very normal things like sex and menstruation might somehow be harmful to female genitalia. In that context and specifically setting aside diseases and pregnancy, I’ll stand by my point. Neither semen nor menstrual blood is dangerous in the sense of toxic. If they were, we wouldn’t be here having this discussion.

Some great advice, glad i clicked on the thread to educate myself and understand things my wife is going thru. Sexless marriage and my wife is in menopause. Talks about dry, itching , pain etc. Havent been inside her in years. Hear how bad UTI's are in women especially older women. Its a shame cause my wife feels it dirty for me to go down on her now. Think i'll push a little for her to visit GYN and be there with her to understand . See if we could get back into the bedroom again. Thx

Back