Starfucks 2

Well what is your usual beverage of choice?

are you a coffee person? Tea? Mocha? Hot chocolate? Iced drinks? Frappe? Milkshake? Thick shake? Juice? Soft drink? Water? Other?

It depends where I am as to what I have….

Once a month at one of the events I attend there is a really good barista… and I will drink double shot lactose free mocha’s with 4 sugars and 2 marshmallows…. Problem is they are SO fucken good that I will have 4 of these in a 4hr period so between 6-10pm…. Good thing caffeine doesn’t keep me awake right?!?

IF I treat myself to Starbucks then I get one of the super big lactose free white chocolate hot mochas with 8 sugars - no cream (cause plant cream is gross).

If I am at home I’ll make the occasional hot tea…. English breakfast super strong. I have it in a large mug so I usually use 2 of the strong teabags and 6 sugars and lactose free milk….

Otherwise drink of choice is soft drink or chocolate milk.

Well what is your usual beverage of choice?

Otherwise drink of choice is soft drink or chocolate milk.
Thank you, depends on mood, temperature & hyddration level.
A white hot chocolate would be very good currently :).

Tell me you baked these yourself
I wish!

But today I did bake….

Mini M&M cookies
Choc-chip cookies
White choc and macadamia cookies
Triple choc brownies
Red velvet cupcakes - need to ice them tomorrow
Butter cupcakes - need to ice them tomorrow
Chocolate mousse
Vanilla cheesecake

Ummm I think that was all of it.

Now I am a terrible person and forgot to take pictures until the end of the night… Whoops…

3 types of cookies
IMG_5669.jpeg

Chocolate Brownie
IMG_5668.jpeg

Butter Cake
IMG_5670.jpeg

Red Velvet Cake
IMG_5671.jpeg

Vanilla cheesecake
IMG_5665.jpeg

Chocolate mousse
IMG_5666.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5666.jpeg
    IMG_5666.jpeg
    550.1 KB · Views: 1
Now I am a terrible person and forgot to take pictures until the end of the night… Whoops…

3 types of cookies
View attachment 2293485

Chocolate Brownie
View attachment 2293486

Butter Cake
View attachment 2293487

Red Velvet Cake
View attachment 2293488

Vanilla cheesecake
View attachment 2293489

Chocolate mousse
View attachment 2293491

3 types of cookies
View attachment 2293485

Chocolate Brownie
View attachment 2293486

Butter Cake
View attachment 2293487

Red Velvet Cake
View attachment 2293488

Vanilla cheesecake
View attachment 2293489

Chocolate mousse
View attachment 2293491
Mmmmm I want to nibble on those sweets….

Last edited:
Can confirm that with the heat some of the cheesecake started to melt a little so when I went to eat it I did manage to spill it all over my boobs…. Don’t worry they got licked clean.

Also apparently I am a dangerous person to know… turns out I make delicious and addictive treats….

Hello people, popping in here after a few years. Who can catch me up on the news?
And what's the specials today? I'm hungry, thirsty (and horny) haha!

Fr sure I’m sure I can make something up… though it’s 3am and half asleep and keep dropping my phone. So sleep fo m …/

Last edited:
Good Morning 😁

Can I get a BIG mug of strong black coffee please - Oh and those Christmas Cookies look fabulous, can I get a couple of those too if there's any left?

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I 'face-timed' with X yesterday and he says to say 'Hi' to you all and that he misses all you "Crazy Fuckers" (his words NOT mine).
He wanted to know that Minxee is still keeping the customers happy through their stomachs and other ways - Minxee, you'll have to explain what he meant by that! 😲 - But I can let him know that the place seems in safe hands!

Good Morning 😁

Can I get a BIG mug of strong black coffee please - Oh and those Christmas Cookies look fabulous, can I get a couple of those too if there's any left?

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I 'face-timed' with X yesterday and he says to say 'Hi' to you all and that he misses all you "Crazy Fuckers" (his words NOT mine).
He wanted to know that Minxee is still keeping the customers happy through their stomachs and other ways - Minxee, you'll have to explain what he meant by that! 😲 - But I can let him know that the place seems in safe hands!

One super strong black coffee coming right up!

View attachment 2297390

And please let him know that I miss him!!!
Also am super jealous that you got to facetime with him... I dont even get messages on here from him anymore. 😢😢😢

Love all the fun and yummy baking that gets to be done at this time of year but sadly so hard to get it all eaten sometimes!

Happy Hoiidays!!! I think that’s one of the phrases rhar we can say and not get blocked.

I’ve borrowed some is my friends to help spread the joy…

IMG_6156.jpegIMG_6157.jpeg
IMG_6158.jpegIMG_6159.jpeg

Hey everyone, hows things? Anyone serviing today? Ready for a hot coffee and cute waitress today ;)
Well, I won't be able to make it in today to serve. Blizzard warnings...up to a foot of snow, warning people not to drive, everything canceled.
iu

Back