Starfucks 2

AHA!! I FINALLY MANAGED IT!!! I wore our Mrs Henderson!!!
https://imgur.io/Y8fuJcx?r
God I need coffee... 😡
We salute you, SV!
CRhqX64.gif

Here you go StrangeView - seems like you've earned it 😁
Now tell me how you did it?
eWYuYLq.png

- I mean, if I'm going to be working here I need to pull my weight and do my fair share of the chores round here. πŸ™„

Aww, thanks Soooz, much appreciated.

How did I do it? Well, that could take a while..... 😘

Good morning! It's been a while since my last visit. Is tea also being served this morning?

3d6b9e58475b7067cd2b287e62c81d6649a33c90.jpg
Hello Sally πŸ’‹
Lovely to see you again - you look sexy as always πŸ™‚ - I'm pulling a few shifts here to help out.

Love the crockery Sally - is this something you've procured for this place?

Um! I hate to ask, but could you help me with the accounts please - if you have some spare time? - said I'd keep on top of them, but you know how distracting this place can be - that and you know StrangeView's and and Crios's book-keeping and record-keeping abilities - there's more chance of me keeping my knickers on than them providing me with a receipt or purchase order! 🀣

I'll bring over your tea - and maybe something to nibble on?

Hello Sally πŸ’‹
Lovely to see you again - you look sexy as always πŸ™‚ - I'm pulling a few shifts here to help out.

Love the crockery Sally - is this something you've procured for this place?

Um! I hate to ask, but could you help me with the accounts please - if you have some spare time? - said I'd keep on top of them, but you know how distracting this place can be - that and you know StrangeView's and and Crios's book-keeping and record-keeping abilities - there's more chance of me keeping my knickers on than them providing me with a receipt or purchase order! 🀣

I'll bring over your tea - and maybe something to nibble on?

What? I've got lots of shelves to keep my books and records on, I'll have you know...
Oh. Ah. Yes. THOSE books and records. Oops.
https://media.istockphoto.com/photo...=LRhiOcCBmt_wUIADwBA9n_vvf4uFiiWJT6_aspr1vjg=

Now what did I do with that Tesco bag full of bits of paper?

*stumbles in and collapses at a table*

Coffee.... make it Irish. Actually hold the coffee and just give me the irish.... and something tasty.

Hi, @Minxee ! Long time, no see! Those look awesome. How painful?
To get them done..... Not that bad to be honest. BUT I do have a very high pain threshold. So I may not be the best person to ask... They also weren't the only piercings I got done at the time. But the only exciting ones.

Welcome back Minxee πŸ₯°
LπŸ‘€king great.

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 5
MINXEEE!!!!! You're back!!!!

Oh man, have we missed you. Welcome back sweetie 😍😍😍

I'll get that Irish 😁
I've missed you too! Though I am fucken cold and exhausted.

*yawns* well its 1am for me... Im going to go pass out. Its been one hell of a day.
*goes upstairs and finds a random bed to collapse into*
If bossman has an issue with me being up here then he can bite me!

I've missed you too! Though I am fucken cold and exhausted.

*yawns* well its 1am for me... Im going to go pass out. Its been one hell of a day.
*goes upstairs and finds a random bed to collapse into*
If bossman has an issue with me being up here then he can bite me!
I'll bring up the Irish and help you warm up 😘

Back