Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I am laying on my back, wearing a pair of black panties, a garter belt and nylon stockings, as well as incredibly slutty 7 inch black fetish heels, lot's of mascara and pink pink nail polish, as well as a lacey bra*

*I am laying on my back, wearing a pair of black panties, a garter belt and nylon stockings, as well as incredibly slutty 7 inch black fetish heels, lot's of mascara and pink pink nail polish, as well as a lacey bra*

sound incredibly sexy, I can only imagine what you look like under those panties

Don't feel lonely Nikita, I'm here, can I clean that nice pussy for you with my tongue?

You sound very very fuckable and inviting

mmm, the special things, for sure !

I stroke over my long model legs, and look at you as I get up and seductively walk over to you. I slide your hand down to my cummy cunt, rub it around a bit than put it in between us.

"For you baby <3" before kissing you with your wet cummy fingers in between us :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back