Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should appreciate this Paris. to day I go to the gym I started going at lunch now daily. except today I get there and when I start changing I realize I am wearing 2 cock rings. um not really one of the things I was thinking about today when I got ready for work. today no one saw but I am wondering if I did it subconsciously.

stepping forward I offer up my throbbing cock to your hot inviting mouth.

Just for shits and grins...

Pull your cock out of my mouth every 60 seconds or so...

And slap it on my forehead a couple of times...

Paris.:kiss:

Lying down on the long couch - my head on the armrest - turned to watch you both - my fingers sliding my cami off my shoulders - my fingers sliding over my hardening nipples ...

Lying down on the long couch - my head on the armrest - turned to watch you both - my fingers sliding my cami off my shoulders - my fingers sliding over my hardening nipples ...

Don't you love watching people having sex?

I Do...

mmm - the knowledge that I might or not might participate - but witness to the scene unfolding *sighs* I am tingling :heart:

Just for shits and grins...

Pull your cock out of my mouth every 60 seconds or so...

And slap it on my forehead a couple of times...

as you wish Paris. I love how it feels when I take my cock out of you mouth the feel of it slapping on your forehead before I slide it back into your open mouth

I love how watching us is getting you excited I wish there was a way I could help you out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back