Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swallow every inch of that sexy cock until you scream you're going to explode...

then I'll suck you even harder.

And when I'm done, you'll know what a blowjob is....

Maybe if I squeeze his balls a little...

And stick my tongue in a little deeper...

Paris.:kiss:

I swallow every inch of that sexy cock until you scream you're going to explode...

then I'll suck you even harder.

And when I'm done, you'll know what a blowjob is....

Stacyyyyyyyyyyyy....that feels soooo AMAZING!!!!....I am going to cum soon, you Queen Cum Slut!

*reaches up and grabs field's cock by the base*

*hears it pop out of stacy's mouth*

*pulls it between his legs*

Mmmm...

mmm - pulling my jumper up and gently tugging and teasing my nipples watching the display - kicking off my sandals and wriggling my toes in the soft thick rug - my tongue moistening my lips - my heart beginning to race :heart:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

mmm - pulling my jumper up and gently tugging and teasing my nipples watching the display - kicking off my sandals and wriggling my toes in the soft thick rug - my tongue moistening my lips - my heart beginning to race :heart:

I'm in a nasty pussy lickin' mood...

Don't tempt me...

If your heart is racing...what do you think mine is doing? ;)

unbuttoning my jeans - my fingers dancing over my already soaking panties ...

wondering if I should just take my jeans fully off?

leaning back into the armchair - closing my eyes as my fingers rub softly over my barely covered mound - my fingers darting between each pinched nipple - gently grazing the tips - I'm wet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back