Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
huge fan of this thread, and the creator! Oh, and a big thank you to those sharing some of the links! I am finding some great sites i didn't even know about thank you very much!

Mmmm come here you dirty fucking cocksucker....stick this big piece of fuckmeat in that mouth...

Sliding it in...feeling that tongue along my shaft as you wrap your lips around it

Wow, reading what you write stacy, has caused me to shoot so much sperm already. And I just discovered it yesterday. You have a way with words, and with cock.

Oh boooooys....I'm desperately horny for some sexy, cum shooting cocks in my pretty little mouth tonight....

:kiss:

tumblr_lnx3lrvd2F1qifu9oo1_500.png

I must admit to a desire that fits here. Please bear with me as I tell it in a tale. Any feedback is always good. I live to engage after all. *takes a sip of his long island, clearing his throat before speaking, a low, sensual tone.*

"I have these dreams, or visions lately. I sorta just shrugged em off Doc, but...They're gettin weirder, more frequent. I think I'm losing parts of my days too. Theres time I don't remember. I'll be in a store, and I have no idea why." The man, a 6 foot beast, a teddy bear type says, brows furrowed. His suit and tie give him the look of an unusually introspective and open mobster. "but back to the dreams. I'm a dame in em! A dame! Can you believe that?"

The therapist can barely contain a beaming smile. There are already signs of a stronger presence. This whole conversation proves it. She couldn't ask for better progress. She was starting to present as much as he did. The grisly was getting a bit cuddlable. There were a few capos alive today that had it been two years ago wouldn't be.

He looks surprised as he says "Not only that I'm pleasuring my twat, with two toys, one slowly slipping in and out of me, the gentle hum the perfect music when combined with the slick slaps, my quiet moans. It feels so real. How could a guy like me feel like that? How would I know how that feels? I wake up and I'd almost swear theres a phantom sore satisfiedness like i had a great workout. Almost always after these dreams. In the dream I think about guys. Theres no realization that this isn't possible. I wake, knowing that was a really weiiird dream. It disturbs me, ya know?"

The good doctor is writing quickly, taking down all he says. She doesnt realize that a button on her blouse has popped open. He is getting an amazing view, which has the predictable result. This morning was the worst. It musta been a late one working last night. I don't even remember getting home and slept til noon. And the dreams! I was spreadeagle on my stomach, ass high in the air, just begging for another cock, another load, I needed it. Needed to ensure I was knocked up.b What do you make of that?"

The redhead is about to answer when she hears a faint knock. She looks at the clock, realizing the hours are up. "That we'll have to discuss more next tuesday at three. I have a feeling all will be very clear then." He doesn't know what to think of the twinkle, but he would like to understand. So he leaves, and the dr and assistant share brief grins

*Som sips again* What do yall think? If that were the beginning of a first chapter of a story? Say the prologue.

And yes Stacy, yes I do. Then again, once in a while I'd probably do the same were I in her position later with my tongue -stick licking, flicking, and teasing while shes wracked with pleasure.

You don't have to imagine very hard.

*gets down on my knees*

What else to you do with a girl who desperately needs a cock in her mouth?

You oblige.

:)

You don't have to imagine very hard.

*gets down on my knees*

What else to you do with a girl who desperately needs a cock in her mouth?

You oblige.

:)

*goes from dressed to undressed in record time*

*cock swells as I approach*

Interesting...this boy desperately needs a girl's mouth for his cock :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back