gurlsynthia
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 3, 2019
- Posts
- 661
I am a cross dresser and being spit roasted is my favorite activity.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I couldn’t agree more! I love to get DP’d and spit roasted. And I love fucking a fellow slut while he’s blowing a thick dickI am a cross dresser and being spit roasted is my favorite activity.
Relationship goals.
That’s sooo hot, and to clean her out after they breed her deep!Relationship goals.
To watch my wife with two other men like this.
Lucky guy!Whether or not a woman enjoys a spit roast depends entirely on the individual, as sexual preferences, fantasies, and comfort levels with MFM (male-female-male) threesomes vary widely. In our group of like-minded couples, the women enjoy and look forward to group sex.
My wife and I have done so on several occasions, with a few different guys. It's always an incredibly exciting and erotic experience.
She absolutely loves it! She is multi orgasmic and gets off just from sucking cock, so sucking a cock while getting done from behind drives her insane. Usually we take turns and swap ends a few times before we creampie her.
She’s enjoying that!
Whether or not a woman enjoys a spit roast depends entirely on the individual, as sexual preferences, fantasies, and comfort levels with MFM (male-female-male) threesomes vary widely. In our group of like-minded couples, the women enjoy and look forward to group sex.
My wife and I have done so on several occasions, with a few different guys. It's always an incredibly exciting and erotic experience.
She absolutely loves it! She is multi orgasmic and gets off just from sucking cock, so sucking a cock while getting done from behind drives her insane. Usually we take turns and swap ends a few times before we creampie her.
Wife thoroughly enjoyed it when we had a threesome with her best friend’s husband. She liked being the center of attention. He and I realized that we worked well together and didn’t need to talk to keep her happy.Whether or not a woman enjoys a spit roast depends entirely on the individual, as sexual preferences, fantasies, and comfort levels with MFM (male-female-male) threesomes vary widely. In our group of like-minded couples, the women enjoy and look forward to group sex.
My wife and I have done so on several occasions, with a few different guys. It's always an incredibly exciting and erotic experience.
She absolutely loves it! She is multi orgasmic and gets off just from sucking cock, so sucking a cock while getting done from behind drives her insane. Usually we take turns and swap ends a few times before we creampie her.
Wife thoroughly enjoyed it when we had a threesome with her best friend’s husband. She liked being the center of attention. He and I realized that we worked well together and didn’t need to talk to keep her happy.
My wife asked me the next day if he and I had talked about it and planned what we were gonna do to her, lol.My best friend and I are the same with his wife![]()