Spacebar 4.0 <3

Sorry I haven't been on much . Family stuff ..... My Aunt was in a serious car accident. A drunk driver was speeding, and hit her from behind . Her car flipped 3x and landed upside down. She's okay she's still alive thank God, but her car is completely totaled. The guy that hit her disappeared, and now they are trying to find him .

*hugs*
I'm sorry. :(

I hope they catch him. I also pray your Aunt is okay and happy she wasn't seriously injured or worse.

*hugs*
I'm sorry. :(

I hope they catch him. I also pray your Aunt is okay and happy she wasn't seriously injured or worse.

She's okay now . She had a bump on the head , and some scratches. But thank God she was wearing her seatbelt, or it would have been worse . She's afraid to drive again though. I hope they do catch the guy she wants to sue him .

Sorry I haven't been on much . Family stuff ..... My Aunt was in a serious car accident. A drunk driver was speeding, and hit her from behind . Her car flipped 3x and landed upside down. She's okay she's still alive thank God, but her car is completely totaled. The guy that hit her disappeared, and now they are trying to find him .
OMG sorry to hear about your Aunts Accicdent wishing her a speedy recovery - hope they find the Guy who hit her;)

61hsBqW5PbL._SX425_.jpg

Sorry I haven't been on these days. I've been really busy. My husband and I are busy working on something important, and family related. But I am doing good , and I just turned 31 on Sunday. I miss you all , and I will try to come on as much as I can

Back