sorting hat test...

Gryffindor

You scored 34% Order/Chaos, and 58% Moral/Rational

Gryffindor
Chaotic Morality. You're not much for rules and itinerary, but you make up for it because you'd never twist the regulations for anything morally questionable. Your strength lies in your noble intentions and willingness to stand up for right; your weakness is in the fact that you may screw yourself over when you jump the gun or ignore rules that are there for a good reason.
 
Gryffindor
You scored 21% Order/Chaos, and 72% Moral/Rational

Chaotic Morality. You're not much for rules and itinerary, but you make up for it because you'd never twist the regulations for anything morally questionable. Your strength lies in your noble intentions and willingness to stand up for right; your weakness is in the fact that you may screw yourself over when you jump the gun or ignore rules that are there for a good reason.

You join such souls as Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, and the Weasleys.



Yup, that me to a tee... Moral!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! (I think I blew that bell curve all to hell! :D )
 
Ah, lovely Hermione, have I ever told you that your hair glints in the light of my soul like diamonds on black velvet? Here, have some more Madeira.
 
I really didn't need to take this to know. :devil:

Slytherin
You scored 45% Order/Chaos, and 19% Moral/Rational


Love, Scarlett Malfoy ;)
 
Screw this shit... I'm making my OWN catagory...

Maybe I'll be a Sluterin... or better yet a Slezbian!

Yeah, that's the ticket...

Safe_Bet the Slezbian!

My score:
100% dyke / 105% irrational / 110% has one FINE ass!
 
I started to take the test but backed out with the Harry Potter questions. Never read 'em, never saw 'em, don't know jack about 'em.
 
hey this is interesting
You scored 50% Order/Chaos, and 40% Moral/Rational

Rationality with an orderly/chaotic split. What you strongly know is that you try to be rational, objective, and like to consider things as shades of gray. On order, you see the value of rules and organization but equally can become impatient and advocate a rather loose system. Your strengths arise from your ability to consider both radicals and straightlaced authority objectively; however, it can turn on you when others feel betrayed by the fact that there are few you support unconditionally and consistently.
 
Gryffindor.

No surprise here. It's cause I secretly fantasize about vigilante justice against rapists and child molestors. :)
 
Back
Top