Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because...

Sorry darling we can't have sex tonight because your diamond ring appears to have sucked the sex right out of you

Sorry darling we can't have sex tonight because the salesman wasn't kidding when he told us cryogenics would freeze my cock off!

Sorry darling we can't have sex tonight because your mother called and said if you wanted to continue living in her basement you have to be home by 9pm!

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm being auctioned off for charity at 8 tonight. I hope I'm worth more than a 7-Eleven Big Gulp this time...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight. I've got some soul collecting to do, I'm behind on my quota.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm fairly sure the cat needs to go to the vet. It's wearing a sombrero and playing the guitar.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm fairly sure the cat needs to go to the vet. It's wearing a sombrero and playing the guitar.

Sorry Darling ...we can't have sex tonight because...i saw your sombrero and the cat and I are laughing so hard I think I pulled a muscle

Sorry Darling ...we can't have sex tonight because I am having too much fun with my tail...

Sorry Darling ...we can't have sex tonight because...i saw your sombrero and the cat and I are laughing so hard I think I pulled a muscle

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I happen to look so dashing in a sombrero, that I'm the lead maracas player in my one-woman mariachi band and we are booked till next year, with gigs. Adiós!

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have a date with my high school math teacher.

Yeah? So what if I was home-schooled?

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have to return all these pretty rocks I found in this big bronze glove

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have to return all these pretty rocks I found in this big bronze glove

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because...I don't feel so good...*Fades away* :eek:

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have to go to the parent-teacher conferences at school tonight. So what if I don't have any kids? I know for a fact there are several teachers I'd like to have a conference with...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because the restraining order says I have to remain 200 yds away from you at all times

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I think that there's something more exciting on C-SPAN.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I need to get up-to-date with the hit soap opera, Llama Drama.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex because the playoffs are finally getting interesting.

Sorry darling. We can't have sex tonight because this is the third time I've planted those chive seeds. This time I think they're really going to germinate and I want to be there when they do!

Sorry darling, we can't have sex because the stitches might pop.

Back