Son's charm.

G

Many years ago, while travelling in Thailand, I came across a "Charm". It has the shape of a dick with a naked woman wrapping her arms around it. The locals told me that it is a charm to seduce woman to have sex with you. All you need to do is to get into her bedroom, knock on her bed three times with the "charm" and wear it over your neck. She will find you unresistable. She will and must have sex with you no matter what. I laugh off the matter and told the guy that if I could get into her bedroom, I could probably get her bedded with or without the charm. Anyway, I see an interesting idea here. What if a kid got hold of something like that and decided to try it on the family.. wouldn't that be interesting. Example: mom will be aware of everything she does without understanding why she could behave in that manner. Son plays along innocently... I would like to read a story like that. Any comments?

Throw in two sisters, Don't involve the dad and you got a great story. Oh, the sister got into it later, one after the other. Never together. Thanks.

Hey Dick (no pun intended),

That "charm" most likely is an Asherah. If so, it really does work. You just have to know the right words to say. Send me some green liquid stuff you can take to the mall to trade for furs and jewelry and I just might tell you what the "right words" are.

Asherahs are phallic symbols which have existed since the beginning of time and have been worshipped by women for almost that long. The Hebrew word "Asherah" means upright image. And guess where you will find the word? Right, the Bible, about 40 times. Talk about an obsession!

Incidentally, I'm writing a little book of erotic poetry entitled "The ABC Book of Phallic Phascination." (with pics) Eventually I'll submit some to our editor, the prophet Laurel. But here's a little poetic wisdom relevant to the subject at (in?) hand ...

A is for Asherah, an object of worship.
'Tis a sacred pillar and a lady thriller.
An upright image first made of wood.
Just imagine the splinter problem if only you could!
And where can you find Asherah if forty places?
The Bible, of course, revered by smiling faces.

I think Leonardo Da Vinci put it best ...

"Man is wrong to be ashamed of mentioning and displaying it, always covering and hiding it. He should, on the contrary, decorate and display it with the proper gravity, as if it were an envoy."

Hey, if I write this book, do you think I might get invited to the White House? I figure half the population (all males) and a certain percentage of the rest (the Monica babes) will love this book!

Back