Sol's Solarium for "Geek's", "Gamers" and "GFN"

akaSol

Natural born Irish
After much consideration I have decided to start my own independent thread. A place where like minded people can talk digital trash or answer teck questions for listers who are stuck.

Sales pitch :

Do you know:
You're "heisenberg compensator" from your "phased plasma rifle in da 40 watt range"?
The "gjallarhorn" from your "Bal-27" ?
A "Hobbit" a "Dwemer" ?
"arp -a" from "tracert"

For anyone else who had no idea what I'm talking about: pull up a chair, take a load off , garner something new or ask a question.

We don't bite but we do require cookies and alcohol for sustenance .
Rules :
  1. No massive image posting, use the link tool instead
  2. Don't call any one a n00b etc.
  3. Lits usual T&C
  4. Never mention "over 9000" or "the War"

>Sol

Last edited:
And why, oh why, does the ESO dye station even have pinks and purples!
Good lawd! :mad:

Wireless mike I hope (actually use team speak from my phone)

>Sol

LOL, I was just being a smart-ass. I actually prefer solo to team play.

Desperately waiting for the Witcher 3 release. Put back to May - waaaah!

I have the collector's edition on pre-order. ;)

LOL, I was just being a smart-ass. I actually prefer solo to team play.

Desperately waiting for the Witcher 3 release. Put back to May - waaaah!

I have the collector's edition on pre-order. ;)

Me to.
Been grinding like a boss on Destiny lately want to get to 33 on all characters before "house of wolves"

>Sol

Me to.
Been grinding like a boss on Destiny lately want to get to 33 on all characters before "house of wolves"

>Sol

Nice. I'm hooked on ESO at the moment, but finding some of the skill trees painfully slow to develop.
Just how much smithing does one have to do ...

Nice. I'm hooked on ESO at the moment, but finding some of the skill trees painfully slow to develop.
Just how much smithing does one have to do ...

Had an alpha / beta key for EOS.
Sadly not impressed. Think it could be allot better imo, it killed my reply. Thinking about Inquisition next , good friend loves it / highly recommend it

>Sol

Sadly not impressed. Think it could be allot better imo, it killed my reply. Thinking about Inquisition next , good friend loves it / highly recommend it

>Sol

Hmm, thanks. I'll take a look.

>Sol

I beta tested for EOS. *groans* It was a waste of time. DA:I looks great and from what I've seen-it's drool worthy. The graphics are not top of the line like Witcher 3 but they're good.

Cheap game on Steam to sink a lot of time into-- Don't Starve.

I beta tested for EOS. *groans* It was a waste of time. DA:I looks great and from what I've seen-it's drool worthy. The graphics are not top of the line like Witcher 3 but they're good.

Cheap game on Steam to sink a lot of time into-- Don't Starve.

Will have a squint...
Pity laptop is doa for battey, would have posted my playlist

>Sol

Absolutely loved that game!
Was like a Tim Burten movie before Planet Of the Apes. Owned it on PC then 360 but was nonplussed about the 2nd one

>Sol

Bah! Nothing like a Tim Burton movie. He doesn't think dark enough. ;)

The second one was okay but I disliked that they gave her a sister. Having someone else set the fire was all fine and dandy- it gave her a way to forgive herself and focus her anger/madness on the firestarter. The graphics were beautiful- you have to give them that. :) If I were to get a video game tattoo, it would probably be the mangy Cheshire cat.

Bah! Nothing like a Tim Burton movie. He doesn't think dark enough. ;)

The second one was okay but I disliked that they gave her a sister. Having someone else set the fire was all fine and dandy- it gave her a way to forgive herself and focus her anger/madness on the firestarter. The graphics were beautiful- you have to give them that. :) If I were to get a video game tattoo, it would probably be the mangy Cheshire cat.

Regardless the iteration I love the Cheshire cat. Probably the darkest character Carroll wrote.
Alice did have an older sister Lorica / Mathilda ( Elizabeth in the game from memory), makes sense she was a pyromaniac

>Sol

Last edited:
Regardless the iteration I love the Cheshire cat. Probably the darkest character Carroll wrote.
Alice did have an older sister Lorica / Mathilda ( Elizabeth in the game from memory), makes sense she was a pyromaniac

>Sol

But that's the thing... SPOILER ALERT In the second story, the sister was desired by the "good" doctor. He snuck into the house, molested and killed her, then set the fire to cover his tracks.

But that's the thing... SPOILER ALERT In the second story, the sister was desired by the "good" doctor. He snuck into the house, molested and killed her, then set the fire to cover his tracks.

nl_images_fi_river_song_spoilers_10_12_2013.jpg

>Sol

For Google users, el goog is giving away 2gb ontop of your existing 15gb.
Just update your security settings Link
It's only valid for a couple of days...

>Sol

Back