So… that happened… Megan’s thread

Wanted to share this with you all.

My husband is a major sissy. Lingerie 24/7 and more when he’s at home, overnight. He also craves being cuckolded. He’s got plenty of kinks, it makes me feel better about having several of my own.

Don’t ask me what set of circumstances or biology got him this way but he’s also funny, caring, supportive and can bring out an inner caveman when it is not appropriate but exactly what I need from him at that moment. He has an innate kindness that makes him a little gullible in certain situations that I’m too world-weary to fall for. He’s a smart guy at his job and is paid well. We don’t have kids yet ao between our careers we’re building a good nest egg and able to indulge in these kinks that cost money. He’s very kind to my sister and open with our home to her when she has drama with her girlfriend (whichever one).

My husband is a major sissy and I love him.
I adore you for being so beautiful about your husband 💕, Yes, you can be girls together and enjoy each other on a level most others can not. Enjoy your husband's femininity and life style.

My husband is a major sissy. Lingerie 24/7 and more when he’s at home, overnight. He also craves being cuckolded. He’s got plenty of kinks, it makes me feel better about having several of my own.

Don’t ask me what set of circumstances or biology got him this way but he’s also funny, caring, supportive and can bring out an inner caveman when it is not appropriate but exactly what I need from him at that moment. He has an innate kindness that makes him a little gullible in certain situations that I’m too world-weary to fall for. He’s a smart guy at his job and is paid well. We don’t have kids yet ao between our careers we’re building a good nest egg and able to indulge in these kinks that cost money. He’s very kind to my sister and open with our home to her when she has drama with her girlfriend (whichever one).

Simply beautiful. Stay the course. Keep the love.

What ever works in your relationship. If your both happy in what turns you on then so be it... Being in a sexless marriage its sad that im going to waste.. So morning coffee and Lit.

Hey, quick update. Slept over at Heidi’s Thursday night. Started with cooking dinner together and then a movie (Downton Abbey movie). More talking which led to kissing which led to the bedroom. She’s been my friend since before I got married and it was amazing to take it to such an intimate level. Spooning naked with her is a great way to get a good night’s sleep.

Last edited:
Hey, quick update. Slept over at Heidi’s Thursday night. Started with cooking dinner together and then a movie (Downton Abbey movie). More talking which led to kissing which led to the bedroom. She’s been my friend since before I got married and it was amazing to take it to such an intimate level. Spooning naked with her is a great way to get a good night’s sleep.
Nice night.

"led to the bedroom"?? the end? Really? No sordid details? No hot dialog? No how she made you feel? No details on who did what to whom? Your loyal followers want to know :)

Well, loyal followers, without being focused on fucking, we were a lot more fluid in bed, touching each other everywhere, kissing everywhere, bringing each other to orgasms in different ways. First night she ever slept with someone and had more than one orgasm. (“Box” Score: Megan 4, Heidi 2… she’s a slower burner…). I did get her fingers in my ass which delighted me. She mentioned how much hubby looked like he was enjoying it when I pegged him in front of her. Asked her if she wanted to come back for another show sometime… maybe with audience participation and she said maybe with a smile.

4 is pretty good for one night. Two isn't bad, either, especially given her status as a slow burner and her newness to women. It seems like she's becoming pretty adventurous with you and your husband...maybe a regular partner in your relationship!

Repeated with Heidi Tuesday evening before coming home to sleep. Enjoying her very much but also have my sights on another man. Jeremy works with the company I work for but he doesn’t work for my company. So I see him once a week usually. Jeremy is in his 20s but I haven’t had the opportunity to guess about his cock under his khakis. We get on well so I’m going to flirt it up next time which should be today…

Repeated with Heidi Tuesday evening before coming home to sleep. Enjoying her very much but also have my sights on another man. Jeremy works with the company I work for but he doesn’t work for my company. So I see him once a week usually. Jeremy is in his 20s but I haven’t had the opportunity to guess about his cock under his khakis. We get on well so I’m going to flirt it up next time which should be today…
You may want to try a website "doublelist". Basically the old craigslist personals. Usually about 100 guys for every 1 real woman. I'm sure if you put what you're looking for you'll get a ton of responses. I'm sure a few black bulls if you want that.

Sounds worth a try - good luck! :)

Hubby told me today that sometimes Hubby wants me to use the pronouns she/her. So I’m trying to get used to her and what she wants.

Heidi and Hubby had another Girls Day and Hubby had his makeup done by a girl named Theresa at Nordstroms. I hear Theresa was in her early 20s and pretty and treated Hubby like another woman. She took the time to explain each step. I’ve shown Hubby how I put my face on but I have a hard time slowing down for him.

It sounds like you two have good communication around this, which is key. But you might look into swingers clubs or online dating to make sure you get good results.
This. Your communication is key. My wife and I (at Hooters of all places ha!) delved into sharing her a little bit the other night. I don’t think either of us expected the conversation to go where it did but judging by the sex when we got home, I think we both ended up being pleased with it.

Neither of us are super experienced in sex - she’s my only lover and I’m number five or six for her. But I’ve found as we get older that being open and honest with each other is where the growth and non-awkwardness comes in.

Hubby told me today that sometimes Hubby wants me to use the pronouns she/her. So I’m trying to get used to her and what she wants.

Heidi and Hubby had another Girls Day and Hubby had his makeup done by a girl named Theresa at Nordstroms. I hear Theresa was in her early 20s and pretty and treated Hubby like another woman. She took the time to explain each step. I’ve shown Hubby how I put my face on but I have a hard time slowing down for him.
You should give her a female name. Maybe Suzy

This. Your communication is key. My wife and I (at Hooters of all places ha!) delved into sharing her a little bit the other night. I don’t think either of us expected the conversation to go where it did but judging by the sex when we got home, I think we both ended up being pleased with it.

Neither of us are super experienced in sex - she’s my only lover and I’m number five or six for her. But I’ve found as we get older that being open and honest with each other is where the growth and non-awkwardness comes in.
Completely. All of this came about because we were open about fantasies and he eventually could get over the fear of telling me he likes wearing panties and feminization. Cuckolding came up during sex play, him nudging our talk that way and me running with it at first for fun. Then when he kept going back to being a humiliated cuckold and how hard it made him and how eager to please me with his tongue I realized this wasn’t an idle fantasy for him. Then it was several “kitchen table” conversations before we were both ready to see if doing it for real worked for both of us. (Spoiler: it does!)

You should give her a female name. Maybe Suzy
I hear you. I’ve asked and she has never found a name that felt like herself. This whole process of her exploring the feminine in sexuality, clothing, and appearance doesn’t seem to include transitioning. That would be hard to get on terms with if my husband wanted to become my wife. Never been discussed. Maybe taking a female name would be a big step in that direction that we’d both have to deal with.

Completely. All of this came about because we were open about fantasies and he eventually could get over the fear of telling me he likes wearing panties and feminization. Cuckolding came up during sex play, him nudging our talk that way and me running with it at first for fun. Then when he kept going back to being a humiliated cuckold and how hard it made him and how eager to please me with his tongue I realized this wasn’t an idle fantasy for him. Then it was several “kitchen table” conversations before we were both ready to see if doing it for real worked for both of us. (Spoiler: it does!)
I’ll be honest, I don’t know where it’s going but I’m historically more open-minded than she so if this knocks down some walls, perhaps we head down a similar path as you guys. I already confessed how sexy humiliation is to me and she made me wear only panties one day to do dishes. So she saw how that affected my body haha. I couldn’t hide it but it didn’t go too terribly far.

She bought me a bunch of man panties with the pouch but it was different than her making me wear hers. So we’ll see. It’s been about two years since then and we don’t do too much gender-bending play. I kind of put it back in the closet for when I’m alone.

I hear you. I’ve asked and she has never found a name that felt like herself. This whole process of her exploring the feminine in sexuality, clothing, and appearance doesn’t seem to include transitioning. That would be hard to get on terms with if my husband wanted to become my wife. Never been discussed. Maybe taking a female name would be a big step in that direction that we’d both have to deal with.
Usually TG's take a name similar to their male name. Like Thomas might be Tamara, or Ed might be Erin. But Suzie is usually a sissy name.
From what you previously said, that a friend took your baby girl to a department store and put on makeup at the store, I have to presume she was dressed in a girls outfit. Would look pretty silly if your girl was dressed as a man with makeup. So I think it's safe to say that she wants to be a girl in the worst way. Question is do you want a wife/maid, or do you want a sissy to humiliate

I’ll be honest, I don’t know where it’s going but I’m historically more open-minded than she so if this knocks down some walls, perhaps we head down a similar path as you guys. I already confessed how sexy humiliation is to me and she made me wear only panties one day to do dishes. So she saw how that affected my body haha. I couldn’t hide it but it didn’t go too terribly far.

She bought me a bunch of man panties with the pouch but it was different than her making me wear hers. So we’ll see. It’s been about two years since then and we don’t do too much gender-bending play. I kind of put it back in the closet for when I’m alone.
Maybe look at some sites of feminine attire (like maids outfit, or little girls outfits) when you know she'll be able to see you checking the sites out. Go from there, see if she takes the bait

Open up and tell her more. My hubby hates “man panties”… misses the whole point she says. She already pantied you once and saw how much it turned you on. Ask for the real deal, either hers or if she bought you panties… or more. 😉

Usually TG's take a name similar to their male name. Like Thomas might be Tamara, or Ed might be Erin. But Suzie is usually a sissy name.
From what you previously said, that a friend took your baby girl to a department store and put on makeup at the store, I have to presume she was dressed in a girls outfit. Would look pretty silly if your girl was dressed as a man with makeup. So I think it's safe to say that she wants to be a girl in the worst way. Question is do you want a wife/maid, or do you want a sissy to humiliate
She went wearing somewhat femme androgynous clothes so she knew she was wearing women’s clothes in public but didn’t gather too much attention as a more flamboyant outfit would. I’ve mentioned that she has a look that people could mistake for female from a distance. So the makeup girl certainly knew she was a guy but the makeup did not look out of place at all. She was pretty cute.

Maybe look at some sites of feminine attire (like maids outfit, or little girls outfits) when you know she'll be able to see you checking the sites out. Go from there, see if she takes the bait
I like that suggestion a lot. If you really want things to happen, that’s a good way. Don’t freak out and try to hide it. Let her see and ask so you can explain.

She went wearing somewhat femme androgynous clothes so she knew she was wearing women’s clothes in public but didn’t gather too much attention as a more flamboyant outfit would. I’ve mentioned that she has a look that people could mistake for female from a distance. So the makeup girl certainly knew she was a guy but the makeup did not look out of place at all. She was pretty cute.
What type of look does she like? Fully made up, or more subdued and cute?

Personally I find that the hottest. Most guys are not going to look supermodel good with makeup, so a Mary Ann, instead of Ginger look, is better suited.

Back