Sniffing panties

Bump for one of my favorite topics. Feel free to pm if you'd like to chat about it.

I love this. Im always in the laundary basket looking for my OH's, they smell unbelivable. Off to find a pair right now...

Love panties

I have been sniffing panties most of my life and sniff my wife's panties every day.

Will seldom miss the chance to check out a laundry hamper when visiting friends and enjoyed some fine scents.

I have set up my wife's panties when we have had friends around they are almost always moved at the end of the evening.

I also love a pair that has been worn after some good sex and our juices have soaked them.

sniffing

I have enjoyed sniffing panties for as long as i can remember. I still do it to this day when I find a nice open hamper in a bathroom or bedroom. The smell just turns me on instantly. And the look of worn panties. I have started taking pictures of the ones I have played with or found. Love to talk about it. And now my gf is into it which is even better.

I once was a landlord to three single young women. One in particular was interested in me, although she was hesitant to let it show. One afternoon when I was working in the house while they were away I found her black tights with white cotton crotch laying inside out right in the doorway to her room. She knew I'd be working in the hallway outside her room. I picked them up and sniffed them, and oh my! her personal aroma was so strong and arousing. I masturbated as I sniffed them and my ejaculations were strong and prolonged. I did it three times during my chores. That was how I knew that she wanted me and indeed she got her wish. That's another story however.

A while back, I used to get panties from video chat partners, the ones they had on while we were getting all worked up. She would bag them for me, after she came in them and send them to me. Oh the memories!

I have enjoyed sniffing panties for as long as i can remember. I still do it to this day when I find a nice open hamper in a bathroom or bedroom. The smell just turns me on instantly. And the look of worn panties. I have started taking pictures of the ones I have played with or found. Love to talk about it. And now my gf is into it which is even better.

A woman I was seeing just happened to have placed a pair of silky black panties at the top of her hamper in the bathroom. After I found them I told her I'd taken them out and smelled them. Her response: "And...?" She wanted to know how I liked the scent. One of the most openly sexual women I've ever been with. She'd guessed or somehow knew I would look for her panties and want to smell them. Panty sniffing is one of the great pleasures in life.

My wifes sister

My wife's sister lived with us for a year while she finished high school
When I did laundry, her underwear had huge crusty stains in the crotch
I would put those panties over my face,masterbate and imagine sucking her enormous tits

Mine get so wet and creamy during the day.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
They are hard to resist putting up to my nose to inhale my womanly scent! Mmmmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
I remember sniffing my best friends mom and and sisters panties. They had a hamper in the bathroom:). It made me out of my mind horny

We have a lot of overnight guests. Friends spending the night while passing through the area. Gives me great access to a wide range of scents. With couples it always a bounced to find the deliciously scented “after sex”pair.

Back