Sneaking/breaking in to fuck

Brandnewbuddy

Really Really Experienced
Not home invasion, but stories about people breaking in to off limit areas or sneaking in after hours to fuck.

For example, I’m not really attracted to my coworkers (especially after a recent incident but that’s a story for another time) but I can’t deny I do have a fantasy about coming in on the weekend and fucking someone in my cubicle, and having to avoid the security guard.

Or I’ve recently gotten into a little urban/wilderness exploration and there’s this off limit spot in the woods near where I live where there is a gorgeous view of a lake and enough room for a small mattress or sleeping bag.

So stories like that

So an example to get the ideas flowing:

High school seniors sneak into the school to have a fuckfest all over the place

Or: diner went out of business and all the furniture was left behind, so some Onlyfans models meet up and do a shoot in the abandoned building

I like the idea, because it has some of my favorite risk factor. I think employees sneaking into their office and students into their school are both basic, but still hot ideas.

Other locations include museum - who doesn't want to fuck on a throne or in a bed shared by a royal couple - or stores, especially furniture stores which would be a perfect place for sex marathon.

And you have to have them get caught and have to barter their way out of it.

How about an abandoned mall with every conceivable empty store and venue? You could even fuck on the dais in the center where they hold events. And an abandoned mall is going to attract more than a couple of people.

Back