Smells like 2008, another fun day on Wall Street

One word: Plastics.

:D

Okay, that's old. what works now is healthcare. Insurers, providers, big pharma, none are in the red. Our healthcare mutuals outperform the market by 5-10x.

One word: Plastics.

:D

Okay, that's old. what works now is healthcare. Insurers, providers, big pharma, none are in the red. Our healthcare mutuals outperform the market by 5-10x.

Two words: Buy Oil.

(The sector, not the commodity.)

Consumer spending is down ... not good.

Wish that Trump could just take over today. We need a leader that understands the economy and what it takes to create value, wealth, and most importantly jobs.

Obama - no experience, no action, likes to draw lines in the sand
Hillary - a liar and crook
Sanders - guess the best thing the left has to offer

Regular unleaded petrol hit US$0.47 / gallon in Dallas a day or so ago. Forty. Seven. Fucking. Cents. Petroleum producers gonna go belly-up as prices stay low.

Meanwhile, China is producing and selling less stuff globally, so they're buying fewer raw materials, so commodities prices are down and will stay low for some years, so the global economy won't pick up anytime soon. One needs no 2008 rearview mirror to suss this out. Can't blame USA politicos either. Blame the Central Committee in Beijing for manipulating markets for years. Their bubble is popping. Splurt. Stand back from the splash.
Won't that drive their currency down... and make their exports even cheaper?

My job is to get under your skin. Clearly I'm very successful. Sorry to burst your fantasy but I'm a man. Is this your way of coming out of the closet? If so, do you need a step stool to reach the door knob?
Did he ever tell you that he is a master mathematician and astro physicist and yet all he does is drive a truck?

Did he ever tell you about the time that his Lit girlfriend stole his laptop and he posted on here begging her to give him his laptop back?

the futures are not looking good. Clearly Obama is unfit to lead and too ignorant to understand what's happening on the world economic market.

If only we could get that Obama out faster

We'll see where things stand in six months but I expect pretty much everything to be better then than now. What about you Jen, where will we be in August?

the futures are not looking good. Clearly Obama is unfit to lead and too ignorant to understand what's happening on the world economic market.

If only we could get that Obama out faster
You suck at predictions. Unlike me.

You suck at predictions. Unlike me.

Well, I'm glad that you suck. Personally, the though of sucking a cock isn't appealing to me but I'm glad it works for you! Cheers and here's to happy and tasty endings!

Well, I'm glad that you suck. Personally, the though of sucking a cock isn't appealing to me but I'm glad it works for you! Cheers and here's to happy and tasty endings!

Just a word of advice, The Gay Burn™ has been old and busted since the mid 90's.

Back