Sister comes home(CLOSED)

Stacey beamed as he told her she was better. She loved being the best and sex was her thing she really liked being good at. She smile turned a bit as she was clearly thinking about something.

"You still have your cherry" she said as she floated on her back and raised her shaven mound up to the surface. "How bad are you Matty?" she said with a wicked grin.

Matt wanted to lose his virginity and all this time he thought Alexa was going to be the one he’d lose it too, but now it was looking like he was going to lose it to Stacey. When he saw her pussy mound at the surface of the water his mouth started to water. He never got to eat a girl out, and it was also something g he always wanted to do.

“Let’s just say being naughty runs in the family.” Matt said as he approached Stacey. He placed his hands under her body holding her up and he leaned down and gave her pussy a long slow lick. The taste of her juices filling his mouth. After a couple more slow licks he started doing what felt right. Lapping his tongue along her pussy lips. Paying attention to her moans he focused his tongue on the areas that drawed out the most moans.

"It sure does" Stacey sighed as her brother lapped at her most tender folds. She felt weightlessly blissful as her began to explore here with his mouth.

"How does your big sister's pussy taste little brother?" she said as his licks took her breath away. "Oh yes" she moaned as she bucked her filthy hips up into him instinctively. "Fuck yeah lick me baby bro, eat me"s she sighed

She closed her legs around Matt's head as she came closer. She manged to grab the side of the pool with one hand and now... "Ohh yes!" she hissed as her tight body constricted with intensity. "I'm cummin'" she whispered the closed her eyes. She turned sideways as Matt struggled not to drown as Stacey bucked and twisted him trapped between her obscenely toned legs in joyful agony. Finally she relaxed and we able to slide out of her scissor grip, her juices filling his head.

"Oh god Matt, that was amazing" she sighed smiling broadly.

Matt was certain of two things now: he loved eating a girl out and he was also addicted to the sweet taste of Stacey’s pussy. Hearing her moan and knowing he was pleasuring her with just his lips and tongue was a huge turn on. After a few minutes she said she was cumming and her legs constricted around his head holding him under water while she came. This didn’t stop him though, he kept licking and when she released him he came up for air.

A smile came over his face when she told him that he was amazing. Matt just pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss. His tongue was coated in her juices and as the two siblings rubbed their tongues together she could taste her own juices. While they made out Matt pulled Stacey against him causing his freshly erect cock to rub against her slit.

"Not here" Stacey cooed in his ear. "When will mom and dad be home?" she asked as she reached down and pulled him from between her legs. She kissed him again before he could answer tasting herself on her brother's tongue was obscene and incredibly hot. It reminded her of her roommate but even hotter.

"I want something special for you" she said as she held his cock between them. "Did you ever fantasize about us doing it? What was the hottest? What scenario made you jerk off like a little mad man?" she said smiling, knowing he does jerk off like a mad man.

While the two siblings continued making out Matt thought about Stacey’s question. He thought about fucking her in every room of the house. There was one scenario he thought about more frequent than the others. After a few more minutes of making out with Stacey, Matt loved how erotic it was when the siblings shared a forbidden kiss, he broke the kiss to speak.

“A lot of times I thought about you coming into my room wearing a skirt and a white T-shirt. You ride me at first then we fuck in so many different positions.” Matt’s face turned a little red as he confessed this secret to Stacey.

"My cheer leading skirt?" she asked as the idea appealed to her. "You mean at night? When mom and dad are sleeping?" she asked feeling especially naughty. "Think we could be quiet?" she asked smiling.

Matt nodded at the mentioning of her cheerleading skirt. “Yes that one!” Matt said with a smile. “If you don’t think we can be quiet they won’t be home for a couple hours.” He said sounding eager to have sex with his sister.

"I think we should wait Matt" Stacey said. She could hardly believe what she was saying but her life long fantasy was about to cum true. "I want to have you with mom and dad in the house. It has been a dream of mine since, well let's just say a long time." she said as she looked at her brother. "Can you wait?" she said seeing the desire on his face.

Matt smirked at Stacey’s mentioning of her dreaming of fucking him with their parents home. Matt grabbed Stacey and pulled her against him, his hands rubbing her lower back and juicy ass. “I will try my best to wait.” Matt said kissing his sister once again, loving the feel and taste of their forbidden kiss.

The sound of their mother's shrill "Hello?" suddenly filled their ears as Stacey and Matt instinctively dove away from each other.

"We are out here" Stacey called in. Her mother walked out of the sliding glass door and shut it. She was in a black evening dress and was the spitting image of Stacey, add twenty years or so. Tall, full figured and beaming.

"I am so glad you made it." she says coming to the edge of the pool and squatting down in her short dress to get close to her daughter. She did not acknowledge Matt as Stacey was always mom's favorite. "Your father had a few too many at the club so I am going to put him to bed. Come in and we can catch up." she said with a big smile.

The sound of pounding on the glass door drew her as she ran back to the house in her black heels as Matt watched her with a renewed interest as the taboo of family was blown away.

Stacey headed in grabbing a towel from the cabinet and slipping her clothes on hoping mom did not return too soon. "You better trouser that snake" Stacey said with a glance at Matt standing with his rock hard cock reaching out from his groin.

They walked inside and closed the door.

"Huh, I wonder where mom is?" Stacey said as she subtly ran her hand over Matt's pants.

A yelp came down the stairs of the quiet house. Stacey looked at Matt as they both recognized that sound.

"I guess dad is not going to sleep without getting some" Stacey said grabbing Matt's hand. They walked silently up the stairs as the sounds of their parents were clear through the walls.

"No Steven I want to see Stacey, ohhh god, steven?" their mom was heard.

"Come here, I want some baby" their dad slurred, "it's been so long."

"I jerked you off last night" Cindy said to her husband,

"That doesn't count I want to fuck" he said loudly.

"Shhhhh ok" mom said quietly.

Stacey looked at Matt and pulled him into her room that shared a wall with their parents room.

"This is my fantasy" she said as she worked to open Matt's pants.

Words had given way to laughs and moans from their parents as Matt pulled off Stacey's shirt as she stepped out of her pants.

She pulled her brother to her bed by his cock and then put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

When Matt heard his mother’s voice he thought they were going to get in trouble. Instead when she approached the edge of the pool she didn’t even seem to acknowledge or care that the two siblings were naked. When she left Matt let out a sigh of relief that they weren’t in trouble.

Matt then followed his sister into the house and once they realized what their parents were in their room Stacey pulled them into his room and once again the two siblings were naked. He was pulled to the edge of the bed by his hard cock and the two siblings began making out. Matt’s hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing her bald pussy and his other hand caresses her tits.

"Do you want me Matt?" Stacey sighed as he began rubbing her in all the right places. Just then the steady rocking of the large wooden bed into the wall came filled the room as it interrupted their making out.

"God he is really giving it to her" Stacey said with a tone of jealousy.

She looked at Matt and wondered...

“Yes I do!” Matt replied and then he slipped a finger inside of Stacey feeling how wet and warm she was inside. “I never wanted anything this badly!” Then they heard the bed banging on the wall and looked at Stacey. “Yes he is.” Matt said sitting Stacey on the edge of the bed. Matt moved between her legs and grabbed his long thick cock rubbing it along her slit.

Then the moment both of them have been craving: Matt slipped into Stacey’s tight hole and Matt slowly started slipping deep inside of his sister’s pussy. “Fuuuuck... you feel so good!” Matt groaned while looking Stacey in the eyes.

Stacey's smile was soon replaced with awe as she watched and more importantly felt her little brother, now a man driving into her.

"Oh Fuck Matt!" she sighed as her eyes closed enjoying the sensation. The sounds through the wall we intensified by the taboo sounds coming from the siblings.

"Give it all to me Matty" Stacey purred laying back on the bed with her legs in Matt's arms and his hips banging relentlessly into his sister. "Fuck Matt thats good, better than dad." Stacey suddenly opened her eyes and looked shocked at her brother who stopped.

"What?" Matt said.

Stacey reached up and pulled him into her and said "nothing, I just meant from what i can hear" as her hips worked to get hims restarted.

Matt couldn’t believe this was happening! Sex with his own sister! Something that should never cross ones head was now a reality for Matt. Matt got into a rhythm fucking Stacey, the bed creaking beneath them and the sound of their bodies slapping together. Then Matt suddenly stopped when he thought he heard Stacey mentioned their dad. She assured him it was nothing and pulled him into her to continue.

Matt just shrugged it off not thinking much into it and kept ducking Stacey. His massive cock reaching so deep inside of his sibling. His hips working faster and harder now going as fast and hard as they could.

"Yes Daddy yes I am cumming!" suddenly was clear as day through the wall. Their mother's voice was calling their father daddy. Stacey suddenly wrapped around Matt with her face contorted as her body seized with orgasm. She held him so tight and worked him so intensely there was nothing for Matty to do. He thought of the implications of cumming in his sister but that train had left the station and Stacey was not relenting.

Matt heard his parents through the wall and shortly after Stacey wrapped her arms and legs around him so tightly. The way she moved her hips and body she was taking over the control while still on her back, using his long thick meaty cock however she wanted. The sensation was too much and he was going to cum. There was no way he could pull out though because of how tightly Stacey was holding onto him. “Gonna cum!” He warned her to see if she was going to let him release his massive load inside of her..

Stacey bucked as the wave of orgasm pushed into her. Again and again her little brother jerked with convulsion and then throbbed inside her.
"That's it Matty"s he softly cooed as he finished and she held on to him.
"God that was good" she said "That was your first time?" she asked as their faces could not have been closer. "First with anybody?" she repeated seeming to be looking for something...

“Fuckkkkk!” Matt groaned deeply when he erupted inside of Stacey. Ribbon after thick gooey ribbon of cum shot out and coated her inner walls and filled her up so much that his cum began to ooze out around his cock and dribble down to her ass. Matt nodded unable to speak momentarily. His thick cock still throbbing inside of Stacey’s stuffed pussy.

“Yes, that was my first time.” He said then pressed his lips against his sister’s and kissed her very passionately. Placing a hand on her neck as they made out. His cock barely softened after releasing such a huge load.

They were interrupted as the bed pounded into the wall. Stacey looked at Matt and said "you don't know how they go at it with your room in the basement. They go for hours some night" she says as she feels Matt stiffening.

"Turns you on huh?" she said with a smirk. "You didn't know? We weren't adopted" she continued as her hand guided his resurrected cock back into her. "Fuck me hard like that," she moaned as she laid back pulling her brother on top of herself.

Their parents were still going at it hard and Matt looked down at Stacey as she guided him back into her creampied pussy. She felt so much more wet and warm since most of his cum was still inside of her. “Let’s see if we can last longer.” Matt said as he hooked his arms under Stacey’s thighs so her legs were bent up and her knees almost touched her shoulders. He then started fucking her deep and hard.

Stacey reached up and braced herself against the headboard as Matt began again. She watched his face as he moved into her again and again. He was big but Stacey was experienced.

"Feel good brother?" she asked softly as her breasts moved in rhythm with his thrusts.

"As good as you imagined? When you would jerk off watching me and boyfriends make out on the couch when you were supposed to be asleep?" she sighed feeling him hips jerk a little harder or his cock throb when she said something true.

“Oh fuck yes!” Matt groaned in response to Stacey asking him if it felt good. “It feels so much better than what I imagined!” Matt added between groans. His body began to sweat as he vigorously worked his hips. His balls slapping against his sister’s ass with each very deep, powerful thrust he took inside of her. The bed rocking and creaking with their movements. The air filling with the sounds of the sibling’s bodies clapping together and the lewd wet sound coming from Stacey’s wet cum filled pussy.

"God I need me some of that!" Stacey groaned then rolled Matt to his back and without missing a beat. She pushed herself up and smiled down on him. Her hips rocked forward then back grinding his cock inside her.

"Fuck Yes Matt!" she grunted as he watched her naked body fucking him. It was like a dream, better than a dream. She fell forward, her hands on his chest as she rocked back as his hips instinctively thrust up.

"That's it baby, fuck me, grab my ass, use me" she hissed looking deep into his eyes. She was not his sister any more, she was a woman who knew what she wanted and it almost scared him.

Back