Sissy Phenomenon

I sure hope so!!! Absolutely love watching them and wishing I was one
Wonder if it is Nature's latest creation brought forth to maintain some sort of balance due to a reason far too complex for most of us humans to presently comprehend. Maybe someday it will be customary for a wife to give her husband a sissy for the 25th anniversary.

Wonder if it is Nature's latest creation brought forth to maintain some sort of balance due to a reason far too complex for most of us humans to presently comprehend. Maybe someday it will be customary for a wife to give her husband a sissy for the 25th anniversary.
Or to turn their husband into one and have a real man fuck them both 😇

I don't think it's too new. I just think it's more accessible because of the internet. I'm enjoying it. I've found sissies to be most accommodating and I find that unbridled sexual drive powered by absolute lust so fucking hot.
I totally agree with you, it is nowhere even near new, I think it goes way farther back than any of us can even assume.

My lady wanted total control and I would have more sex than I ever imagined. I didn't realize I would become a sissy but I cannot image anything else at this point.

The more I interact with and encounter sissies and read sissy-focused threads, I am starting to wonder if we are not witnessing the birth of new and very special type of human being. Like an evolution before our very eyes. Or am I just crazy for thinking that?

I suggested something analogous not long ago with regard to the new breed of huge, bodybuilder women and their opposite, the wimpy, soft, soy boys, and I got attacked, but I still think that even if it isn't literally evolutionary in nature, something akin to that is taking place.
Now, I also agree with what you say here. First, there are the sissy bois themselves. They are not females, and what's interesting is how pretty some of their faces are and how big some of their cocks are. Correspondingly, I think there is a growing desire, or lust, for these sissies among men who are ordinarily straight. The closest I can come to understanding it at this time is that, for one thing, the right sissies really do look like pretty girls, except that they have a penis, so it's the blending of elements that stimulates desire in the men who want them. Second, because they are boys, unafraid to show their penises to the men, the men get to feel "vindicated" as it were, that their masculinity has been proven greater because another male has surrendered to them, even been willing to make himself feminine and take the man's penis in their ass--the ultimate affirmation of the other man's greater manhood. I mean no offense to anyone, I'm just trying to interpret this.

I evolved into a sissy by a woman that took control. Once I realized how good the sex was getting past all my fears, it's been liberating. I didn't know it was as common until I was introduced to others.
Same here it started with a domme who forced feminized me and the rest is history or her story lol! Being constantly caged and under the strict control of a superior is the sissy way.

I evolved into a sissy by a woman that took control. Once I realized how good the sex was getting past all my fears, it's been liberating. I didn't know it was as common until I was introduced to others.
I'm a sissy if only in my mind. I'll never look as good as some sissies, but I embrace the way of the sissy! Daddy is most important in my relationship with him! He is the one I want to please in all things! He cums first and sissy Addy cums after. He has a cock (that I love to suck) and Addy has a clitty and boi pussy! I will wait on Daddy till he wants to take my virginity and fuck me long and slow or hard and fast, it's up to Daddy! I love being Daddy's sissy!

Kisses all,
Sissy Addy

It's definitely not new. I dress often for a man who had his first sissy encounter a few decades ago while serving overseas. Real men have been using us sissies for sex for years.

What is new is the widespread availability of drugs to promote physical changes. And, until the rightwing backlash recently, a greater acceptance of alternative lifestyles.
Drugs are not the way...ever! Too much bad stuff on that side! To be a sissy, you do not need drugs!

Drugs are not the way...ever! Too much bad stuff on that side! To be a sissy, you do not need drugs!
To be clear, I was statinng a fact, not an opinion. Also, I meant prescription medicines, for example estradiol, given by licenced physicians. In the Uk we would call these "drugs".

What is new is the widespread availability of drugs to promote physical changes. And, until the rightwing backlash recently, a greater acceptance of alternative lifestyles.
I am a sissy, and never wear male clothing, but I would never do the drugs. I, and everyone around me, love my fully functional cock too much. I did recently get breast implants (sagged to match my age) and have had laser hair removal. Now I appear as a woman with a cock which is exactly how I, and my wife and family, want it..

Last edited:
I am a sissy, and never wear male clothing, but I would never do the drugs. I, and everyone around me, love my fully functional cock too much. I did recently get breast implants (sagged to match my age) and have had laser hair removal. Now I am appear as a woman with a cock which is exactly how I, and my wife and family, want it..
You are perfect, my dear! And I’m glad you got realistic breasts instead of bumper cars

You are perfect, my dear! And I’m glad you got realistic breasts instead of bumper cars
I told several cosmetic surgeons that I didn't want breasts that looked like a teenage at my age. I finally found one here in Thailand (a Kathoey, which what we tranny's/sissies are called here) that was able to do them the way I wanted them. In fact she modeled them after my wife's

Back