Single dad M40

DaneM86

Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
97
Hi all..

I am a freshly single M40 from Denmark. I my vanilla life I am a middle manager at a larger organisation, who loves spending time with the family or friends. Playing football and floorball in the local community and also do enjoy watching a Scfi-ifi, Fantasy or romantic series.

My non-vanilla life is more explorative, as much as I am in control of my professional life with a good job and being successful and having a trimmed garden with tomatoes and pebbers in green house, then I enjoy being openminded and kinky in bed.

I am rather switch, but I do like to play with power dynamics and roleplay scenarioes. I have had some experience with being my now xwifes cuckold which I found very interesting as it is a very complex dynamic. But that is not only what my heart desires.

So what am I looking for? I don’t know. But at first it is friendship and connection and hopefully with a woman who found what I just described as interesting and is open to talking and chatting and developing a connection and friendship over time.

I use this platform but can also talk over Telegram, Discord or Teams. Whatever suits you :)

All my best.
 
Hi all..

I am a freshly single M40 from Denmark. I my vanilla life I am a middle manager at a larger organisation, who loves spending time with the family or friends. Playing football and floorball in the local community and also do enjoy watching a Scfi-ifi, Fantasy or romantic series.

My non-vanilla life is more explorative, as much as I am in control of my professional life with a good job and being successful and having a trimmed garden with tomatoes and pebbers in green house, then I enjoy being openminded and kinky in bed.

I am rather switch, but I do like to play with power dynamics and roleplay scenarioes. I have had some experience with being my now xwifes cuckold which I found very interesting as it is a very complex dynamic. But that is not only what my heart desires.

So what am I looking for? I don’t know. But at first it is friendship and connection and hopefully with a woman who found what I just described as interesting and is open to talking and chatting and developing a connection and friendship over time.

I use this platform but can also talk over Telegram, Discord or Teams. Whatever suits you
Hi Dane,

Just thought I'd say Hi, Single parent here also. Happy to chat sometime as I know it can be a lonely Job. Looking to make long term connects also. Give me a shout sometime it would be nice to connect x
 
Back
Top