Shy, submissive, slender and outwardly conservative girl looking for mature, hung, thoroughly dominant men to put my mouth and dignity to the test.

30 year old female here looking for the perfect connection. For starters Im 5'2", 117 lbs with a slender runners build and long brown hair.

What can I say? I love sucking cock, licking balls, and wearing/swallowing as much semen as I can get. My gag reflex is the thing that often gets in the way of using my mouth and throat in the most intimate ways however, but some men deeply enjoy abusing it thoroughly, and I particularly enjoy submitting my face to them.

There is nothing quite like having a lengthy erection burrowed impossibly deep down my throat, nose ground into his pelvis, his scrotum enveloping my chin. With the right man, I'm dying to push off on his thighs but know better than to lift my palms off the floor, so I stay obediently down on all fours and gurgle around his shaft. Being used that way is degrading and defeating in the best possible way. I almost always get sick, but even that is pleasurable, as much as I hate it, when a man expects it of me and I can see the pleasure on his face as my eyes roll back and I sputter, burping a hot, slippery mess down his pole, I can't help but get soaked from the shame and intensity of it.

I'm a terrifically obedient and cock hungry when serving the right man. The key being the right man, who's as intelligent as he is dominant, and has ruthless inhibition when it comes to making me the most miserable little throat doll. I don't shed my otherwise conservative and respectful exterior for just anyone. Verbal abuse is as essential as physical abuse, and I need a man who can really get inside my head with name calling and degradation until I lose composure and break for him. Pounding my tonsils hard is hot, sure, but I appreciate men who aren't in a major hurry. Those long, slow strokes into my throat while having my nose plugged make my head spin. Im addicted to men who obsess over my throat barrier and popping through it slowly and meticulously over and over, looking deep into my eyes at that perfect moment where they go cross and roll back, his head slipping hard between my tonsils and the root of his shaft gliding powerfully between my lips until my nose is flush with his abdomen.

Make me beg for cock when I'm desperate for air, and take time to tell me just how stupid I look drowning in my own drool, snot, and bile. It's those moments that make me feel like your property most completely, especially when I have to slurp your shaft and vacuum up all of that thick, dangling mess off from your nuts.

My place is collared and leashed, kneeling under a towering cock. I'm meticulous about licking a shaft and scrotum until it's glistening. I love to rub my face under a cock and beg for a hard , sloppy skull fuck that I know I'll deeply regret in short order. Surrendering my throat to lengthy, imposing cock is the most addicting form of devotion. Puking on a cock, and then licking the thick mess off from a man while he slaps my face is the paradoxically the most humiliating and miserable, and yet the most arousing and gratifying experience.

I'm looking for those men intense, depraved, and hopefully well endowed enough to take advantage of that. I'd love to be skull-fucked into blissful oblivion. Nose pinched and gullet poked hard, by a man coaxing me to empty my stomach and sinuses over his length until we're connected in a thick web of viscous, semi-clear mess. The kind of man who won't give me time to sob or lose my composure, who will slap my cheeks and grip me snugly by the hair as he makes me politely ask for more of it. That's the kind of cock I'm looking to choke down :p

Please be an expert in obedience training, breathe play, humiliation, and of course rough deepthroat. Include gifs, videos, and photos of what you like and what you want to do to me/ have done to you and what kind of abuse I can expect :p

MT you describe very well the paradoxical practices we humans put ourselves through. A self identified conservative down on her knees overcoming humiliation, degradation and societal norms to fulfill your desires is a very heady combination.

MT you describe very well the paradoxical practices we humans put ourselves through. A self identified conservative down on her knees overcoming humiliation, degradation and societal norms to fulfill your desires is a very heady combination.
Thanks so much for the thoughtful reply!

30 year old female here looking for the perfect connection. For starters Im 5'2", 117 lbs with a slender runners build and long brown hair.

What can I say? I love sucking cock, licking balls, and wearing/swallowing as much semen as I can get. My gag reflex is the thing that often gets in the way of using my mouth and throat in the most intimate ways however, but some men deeply enjoy abusing it thoroughly, and I particularly enjoy submitting my face to them.

There is nothing quite like having a lengthy erection burrowed impossibly deep down my throat, nose ground into his pelvis, his scrotum enveloping my chin. With the right man, I'm dying to push off on his thighs but know better than to lift my palms off the floor, so I stay obediently down on all fours and gurgle around his shaft. Being used that way is degrading and defeating in the best possible way. I almost always get sick, but even that is pleasurable, as much as I hate it, when a man expects it of me and I can see the pleasure on his face as my eyes roll back and I sputter, burping a hot, slippery mess down his pole, I can't help but get soaked from the shame and intensity of it.

I'm a terrifically obedient and cock hungry when serving the right man. The key being the right man, who's as intelligent as he is dominant, and has ruthless inhibition when it comes to making me the most miserable little throat doll. I don't shed my otherwise conservative and respectful exterior for just anyone. Verbal abuse is as essential as physical abuse, and I need a man who can really get inside my head with name calling and degradation until I lose composure and break for him. Pounding my tonsils hard is hot, sure, but I appreciate men who aren't in a major hurry. Those long, slow strokes into my throat while having my nose plugged make my head spin. Im addicted to men who obsess over my throat barrier and popping through it slowly and meticulously over and over, looking deep into my eyes at that perfect moment where they go cross and roll back, his head slipping hard between my tonsils and the root of his shaft gliding powerfully between my lips until my nose is flush with his abdomen.

Make me beg for cock when I'm desperate for air, and take time to tell me just how stupid I look drowning in my own drool, snot, and bile. It's those moments that make me feel like your property most completely, especially when I have to slurp your shaft and vacuum up all of that thick, dangling mess off from your nuts.

My place is collared and leashed, kneeling under a towering cock. I'm meticulous about licking a shaft and scrotum until it's glistening. I love to rub my face under a cock and beg for a hard , sloppy skull fuck that I know I'll deeply regret in short order. Surrendering my throat to lengthy, imposing cock is the most addicting form of devotion. Puking on a cock, and then licking the thick mess off from a man while he slaps my face is the paradoxically the most humiliating and miserable, and yet the most arousing and gratifying experience.

I'm looking for those men intense, depraved, and hopefully well endowed enough to take advantage of that. I'd love to be skull-fucked into blissful oblivion. Nose pinched and gullet poked hard, by a man coaxing me to empty my stomach and sinuses over his length until we're connected in a thick web of viscous, semi-clear mess. The kind of man who won't give me time to sob or lose my composure, who will slap my cheeks and grip me snugly by the hair as he makes me politely ask for more of it. That's the kind of cock I'm looking to choke down :p

Please be an expert in obedience training, breathe play, humiliation, and of course rough deepthroat. Include gifs, videos, and photos of what you like and what you want to do to me/ have done to you and what kind of abuse I can expect :p
This post got me thinking of what I will demand from you.

Back