Shy Sexy Texan

Good Morning Lovely one!! *BIG HUG*

Hope all is going well for you out there.:rose::kiss::heart:

I didn't realize you were into bike's on a rider basis, I was under the misunderstanding you enjoyed watching them race. Have you done any long distance touring or ridden in any mountains yet. If not do so because it's the best way to travel in scenic areas. If you do a multi state run headed into TN let me know and I can provide camp sites for a pretty good sized group and their support vehicles. You'll also have access to an ice cold creek for soaking your feet and swimming.

Pic #51

Some girls like Gucci & Prada...

I prefer Cinelli & Rapha :)

null_zps7a721d46.jpg

Some girls like Gucci & Prada...

I prefer Cinelli & Rapha :)

null_zps7a721d46.jpg

So now I know that your clever, sexy, sassy and creative, oh, and gorgeous. I believe you must have an athletic background as well which obviously keeps you centered. This is a really remarkable picture and actually would look fantastic in a print catalog or sports magazine. You really have an artistic talent, continue exploring it because you are unique.

That would be quite the trek for you... But at least you'd have no legs left once you got here, so I could definitely beat you... Sounds like a great idea to me :)

I'd suggest we go on a ride...but I'd be tired peddling 1500 (?) miles down I-35.

I also have a steel (Bianchi) and a carbon (Trek) bike...

Typically I get stronger the further I go...but that does have a limit.

So, really....I'd just have to sit behind you in your slip-stream. I'll take that view.

That would be quite the trek for you... But at least you'd have no legs left once you got here, so I could definitely beat you... Sounds like a great idea to me :)

Not using the legs doesn't necessarily mean you won't get your butt kicked Kettle.;):D

Shall I throw down the Gauntlet here in California?

"Sharing you would bother me.
It's not an option.
Your body belongs to me,
Every sexy, curvy, inch of it."

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

null_zpsef82ae4f.jpg

brings summer back. lovely shot.
just the right amount of tease.
looking amazing.

Back