Shy and unsure, I'm new

It's the best sport out there, too.

;)

See? I told you all. Sexual sport.

Psh...that was TAME. Hell, our coach was the worst when it came to sexual innuendos, guess that's what happens when you name a chick the coach of a men's rugby club at an all men's school...

Psh...that was TAME. Hell, our coach was the worst when it came to sexual innuendos, guess that's what happens when you name a chick the coach of a men's rugby club at an all men's school...
Our coach is.. Interesting... Half the time he blushes whenever someone says something sexual, the other half he's making the worst jokes ever. It's great.

Our coach is.. Interesting... Half the time he blushes whenever someone says something sexual, the other half he's making the worst jokes ever. It's great.

Oh, rugby coaches...they never cease to amaze. I can't tell you how many times we practiced 3rd half my first two years.

Awesome effort on the strip tease!! Think you are slowly over coming your shyness ....This is a good thing considering how pretty you are!! Thanks for sharing!!:D

awesome pics I love how your just having fun with it keep it up you are beautiful

I wore fishnets the other day, and I felt sexy and cute, so I took some pictures.

IMG_3955.jpg
IMG_9647.jpg
IMG_4966.jpg
IMG_6716.jpg

You definitely look both sexy and cute. Your body is hot and would look great in (or out) of anything. I am enjoying your thread, thanks for sharing.

Back