Should the guy I'm sucking wear a rubber

Tasman69

Really Really Experienced
I am a mid 50s M extremely curious guy from Tasmania. I haven't sucked my first cock yet. My question is when I finally get to, should he wear a rubber? Or is it safe to give oral.

You are going to rely on medical advice from strangers on the internet? I think you can google more reliable sources of information.

No guy will be interested in getting sucked through latex.

If the guy you're sucking is someone who has lots of partners frequently, then, chances are that he's already getting tested frequently and getting treated if anything turns up on the tests.

If it's someone who's closeted but cruises anonymously a lot, he's probably taking his chances and not getting checked out regularly. These guys are the ones who are more risky because they won't take care of it.

You, yourself, can get tested and treated easily. The main risks from oral sex are gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis, and they're all easily detected and very treatable. Oral HIV transmission is extremely rare and is basically impossible if the infected partner is being treated effectively.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, I'm a stranger on the internet. If you're serious about this, just talk to a doctor. Mine has a standing order for tests so I can go to the lab any time I want, and I have a DoxyPEP prescription which I can take if I ever suck someone off and have second thoughts about it later.

There are so many guys sucking each other off without protection everywhere all the time. The concern about disease isn't trivial, but most of these guys don't ignore it, and the ones who do don't have to ruin it for you.

It’s your mouth so it’s your rules. As someone said, guys may not be interested in getting sucked with a condom, so you will have a more limited number of playmates, but safety first.
I have had guys say no thanks when I tell them I don’t want them to cum in my mouth, but I have also had several repeat encounters…

Go for it man. State your preferences clearly.
A lot of guys prefer to go bare, there are also a large number who play it completely safe and always use condoms, myself included. If you’re cruising with strangers and you don’t want to bring anything home I think it’s pretty sensible. The flavoured condoms aren’t bad.
I love nothing better than a guy crouched down before me slobbering over my covered cock!!

Back