She wants to know what you think ;)

Enjoy would be an understatement. Love her expressions in each pic, along with her sexy body.... The next set might just provide some over the edge enjoyment :devil:,certainly looking forward to it.

Loving these!

She is really sexy and looks quite adventurous. I really like the slow reveal and can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing T and D.

If anybody is harsh with these pics they are plain out stupid! Your woman looks incredible! I know that my wife Nikki would really enjoy playing with her ;)

Thank you for all the kind messages and feedback! I will be posting on my own as well a lot more often now!
D

Super sexy pic guys, that blue toy is going to wreck her though, isn't it?

That blue Toy is a 9 inch dildo and it wrecks me for sure! When T uses it on me, i lose all control of my body. The sensation is so filling and overwhelming that all i can do is scream out and orgasm over and over. Its one of my favorites for sure!
D

On my own

Ive read everyone's comments and responses and I am just so happy! Ive never felt more appreciated. I will be posting on my own a lot more now! Im excited to share a picture that I sent T yesterday! A little tease while he was at work and now a tease for all of you! Thank you again for all your amazing messages!

D :kiss:

IMG_9111.jpg

Ive read everyone's comments and responses and I am just so happy! Ive never felt more appreciated. I will be posting on my own a lot more now! Im excited to share a picture that I sent T yesterday! A little tease while he was at work and now a tease for all of you! Thank you again for all your amazing messages!

View attachment 1785240

D, if he doesn't put a ring on you soon, let me know, I'll happily get on my knees and propose. And while down there, happily go down. You are gorgeous! The pic of you tied up to the bed has me wanting to lick you until you climax, as many times as you want.

Absolute, utter, total, sheer and complete perfection from head to toe! Each and every photograph has been heavenly to gaze upon...you are incredibly gorgeous, D, and I just wanted to throw in my two cents worth. Thanks for sharing...we await your encore (again and again and again!) with bated breath and tightened trousers! Truly a stunning woman!!

View attachment 1785240

How the hell was he able to work after receiving that? I would have been heading home if were him

View attachment 1785240

Mmmmm. Such a sexy tease.

View attachment 1785240
I'm assuming the work day got cut short! Nice Sexy Pic!

Glad you are all enjoying. Oh believe me it is hard to focus on getting any work done when I have such an amazing woman waiting for me at home. ;)

-T

Back