Sharing is Caring, right?

Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
197
My man wants to share me, he tells me I'm too good to be kept for himself, I need to be pleasuring others. Now I find that flattering but I'm not the sleazy, bed hopping type. I do want to please him and make him happy though!

What would you do? Please share your experiences of being shared or sharing a partner with others.

Personally, I have shared my wife with other men in the past, mostly because we were going through a bit of a stale patch in our sex life and I felt it would spice things up a bit.

Luv Fliss 💋😘
 
My man wants to share me, he tells me I'm too good to be kept for himself, I need to be pleasuring others. Now I find that flattering but I'm not the sleazy, bed hopping type. I do want to please him and make him happy though!

What would you do? Please share your experiences of being shared or sharing a partner with others.

Personally, I have shared my wife with other men in the past, mostly because we were going through a bit of a stale patch in our sex life and I felt it would spice things up a bit.

Luv Fliss 💋😘
Check out the dude; see if he is clean and polite.
 
I see serving a man’s friends as an extension of serving him. My goal is his pleasure. If it pleases him to see me servicing or being used by his friends, that is all that matters to me. It’s not bed hopping if he is picking or choosing the men.

The opportunity to have sex with other men is obviously fun for me as I love a good spit roast, but the act is one of submission to my man. He is Master and in charge, the rest are just sir for the moment.
 
My man wants to share me, he tells me I'm too good to be kept for himself, I need to be pleasuring others. Now I find that flattering but I'm not the sleazy, bed hopping type. I do want to please him and make him happy though!

What would you do? Please share your experiences of being shared or sharing a partner with others.

Personally, I have shared my wife with other men in the past, mostly because we were going through a bit of a stale patch in our sex life and I felt it would spice things up a bit.

Luv Fliss 💋😘
Sometimes it can be just as erotic to see you with others …..maybe even for you too. Never know
 
I’ve had extremely great experiences, and one terrible experience in this arena. I’ve dated several men, including my current that enjoy watching, taking part in group activities. I love it! I thought for a moment my current man, was going to bolt when I took him to his first gay pool party at a friend’s house this summer. We chatted about what to expect potentially, and if he was cool with it, “yeah, of course babe, sounds hot!”. He brought swim trunks, he told me he had no idea it was going to THAT kind of a pool party. He had a blast with some of my friends too. Watching him fuck other guys was hot!
I dated one guy for much, much longer than I should have, who for several months, got paid by his “friends” for sex with me. It started with threesomes, or a sex party, and became a phone call from him asking me to do a “favor” for his friend. The betrayal was terrible and caused me to go into a pretty deep depression, and a mountain of therapy (quite literally in a sense, I moved out of the city and into the mountains.). Trust is hard earned. Watch out for yourself.
 
Sharing really IS caring and I really care about my wonderful wife!
She is awesome. Our best friends and co workers agree that she is awesome, and I think a lot of them are awesome too.
I think I won life’s lottery.
 
Sharing really IS caring and I really care about my wonderful wife!
She is awesome. Our best friends and co workers agree that she is awesome, and I think a lot of them are awesome too.
I think I won life’s lottery.
If you can pull it off and everyone is onboard, why not, your wife is truly special, not many can accept those terms.💋
 
I am such a lucky little girl, Hubby lets me share his cock together with another woman.
https://ibb.co/j9PnDhKz
https://ibb.co/R4DJRRXK
https://ibb.co/SwN2bYf4
https://ibb.co/Q3G7Ychk
https://ibb.co/tTPt73QX
I forgot to say that I am also a lucky girl, that he let’s her share me with him, especially as she likes him to see how happy she is that he does
https://ibb.co/jkYwvtbN
https://ibb.co/ns22N9MH
https://ibb.co/wNQvBpGq
https://ibb.co/MDvBYtqX
https://ibb.co/p6sXqcvG
https://ibb.co/G32k6vsJ
 
Back
Top