Sexual Dislikes

Is there anyone here who is actually into that, and if they are, could they please tell me what the appeal is? Not judging, just curious....
 
lilminx said:


:eek: :eek: :eek:
That just looks painful!!!
I imagine it is - can't say I have ever tried it though.:eek:

I understand vaginal fisting is a lot more popular, and I can maybe understand that although it seems extreme to me. But anal fisting? That has to be extreme!:eek: :confused:
 
Vaginal fisting? Good. Anal? BAD!!!!!!!! As much as I'm attracted to the anus, I would NEVER stick my fist up it. Fingers, yes.
 
To agree with a prior poster...sloppy wet kisses. Yuck.

#1 turnoff for me: my boyfrind shaves a circle around his penis. He says it's sexy as he saw it in a porn flick. This is a rather hairy man who looks like his penis is a bullseye. It's enough to make me put on the flannal jammies (and we know what that means!) He swears it's sexy. I think it's gross.
 
Gilly Bean---Luv the avatar.

Generally couldnt do any watersports, candle wax stuff, I'm not into that thing where you choke someone till they almost pass out, fisting, beastiality. I am willing to try most anything, just not the extreme stuff. I know there are others, but cant really think of them right now.
 
I hate it afterwards if a woman demands that I get hard again. Not ask nicely, but demand I get hard again. You came four times I came once and now your demanding I get hard again. uggg

Now if she says....mmmm...oh Im so horny I need more....can I help you get the engine running again.

Thats my kind of girl.


Or if she says... I need to cum again...I need it so bad.

Im a creative guy. Im not going to leave you hanging but being pushy after I cum doesnt earn you any points in my book.

Spin
 
Re: what about

Trinka said:
a wet squishy tongue right in your ear hole?

Ooooh, nothing like that as a mood breaker for me :( I love nibbling and sucking all over my ears and neck, but when the tongue goes crazy and tries to dig deeper than it should ~shakes~ yuck!

:eek:


AGREED!! That is one of the biggest turns off for me.
 
Re: what about

Trinka said:
a wet squishy tongue right in your ear hole?

Ooooh, nothing like that as a mood breaker for me :( I love nibbling and sucking all over my ears and neck, but when the tongue goes crazy and tries to dig deeper than it should ~shakes~ yuck!

:eek:

lilminx said:

I can't stand it when someone is doing that and they're breathing really heavy and it's too wet- it's not erotic at all

He did all of this the first time I ever made out with him....I haven't kissed him since.
 
Last edited:
Fetish no-nos

I'm not into watersports, scat, fisting (or other "stretches" like footing), bestiality, electricity, day-old stubble (of any variety), or stale sweat.

Oh, and I hate cutesy pube patterns. Shave, trim, or let it grow, any of them are fine. But hearts and other patterns irritate the shit out of me. And not in a way that nasty would enjoy, either.

Anything else I'm either into to some degree, or open to the possibility. As far as I know, anyway.
 
hmmm, i would have to think that the thing i dislike bout sex the most , is when its over!




oh scat fisting and extremes hold no charms for me either!:eek:
 
Dislike?

Don’t get your tongue anywhere NEAR my ass exit. Anywhere but there….

Oh – and women who hate sperm ; )
 
I’ve seen an anal fisting clip where this dude was just forking some woman with 2 alternate hands like he was trying to find something valuable in there. I mean, her ass was a sink disposal, and she lost her wedding ring in there or something.
Then again, his cock was almost as long as his forearm, so I guess she’s used to it. I kid you not. It took me a week to recover….


And Beaker – you’re the funniest pink neck I’ve ever seen! (Seriously, good one man). Hell, Beaker can fist a woman's ass with his entire head!! Hahahahaha......
 
Back
Top