Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get started I want to say one thing. All the stories below I’ve tried writing before but they ended for one reason or another. I do have other ideas but I’ll be posting them later after 3 or 4 of these ideas are filled. Also I don’t mind planning out or getting a rough idea of how the story will go but I won’t waste that time if your join date is after January 2012. If your join date is before that time then we can plan as much as needed and create an intricate story. If after that date then we’ll be winging it at least until there’s a belief that you’ll be sticking around longer than a month or two.

If you can't post at least three paragraphs for every response then our SRP won't go very far.

Science Fiction

Koda​

This was the first SRP I created on these forums and I want to see how it’ll work after bringing it back. It never went too far in depth but its essentially about a space pirate attacking and take the supplies and personnel or another ship.

Based on an idea I had a long time ago about a man who goes back into time in order to try to prevent a 1984 type of world from happening. There’s plenty more information for this story but I won’t post the rest of it here.

About a vampire who fled to South America centuries ago and finds his meals among the locals. However legends have developed about him and logging in the region where he is suspected of living has come to a halt. To combat this the locals hire a female bounty hunter in order to try to kill him, however this would inevitably not come to pass and she would ultimately become his possession.

The Blood Doll​

The main character’s sister needs a job and so her brother grants her one. But he happens to be a vampire in a band and is currently on the road touring. In exchange for this job opportunity she has to give him what he craves most… and blood.

Another early story about two friends who just left High School. Essentially my character would bribe yours with a comic book in exchange for sex. The original story went a little deeper than this but as with all my stories I don’t mind how shallow or deep they are.

Historic

The Moon Is Down

A post-apocalyptic world which occurs in the 1930’s after a rock smashes against the Earth. The characters would both be actors within Hollywood before the crash and after it, their professions suddenly don’t mean so much. Mine would join a group which takes over the city while yours would need an excuse to stay within city walls. Your character would have to accept a deal to be used by my character in exchange for safety behind the walls of Hollywood for fear of being thrown into the wastes that the world has become. You should know at least a little about the era because it could become a better setting for the story.

I have other threads I was a part of and if you want to look through the threads I’ve created or was a part of and want to restart one I haven’t mentioned then let me know. Also I’m not opposed to hearing any story ideas you may have.

Bumping this

Hello SRP'ers!

I joined this forum two or three years ago, and was pretty active for nearly a year. However, I became really busy with my studies in real life and dropped the hobby. Now I've graduated and settled with a job, I found myself being drawn back to Literotica! I'd forgotten my past username/password, so I've made a new account to hopefully continue the fun I have enjoyed here previously.

I am currently looking for a few SRP partners to write with. I like stories with a bit of depth; I'm also a submissive through-and-through - I've experimented with being the dominant a few times, both in my sex life and through my writing, and I've found it's just not me. Although my SRP's don't have to be dom/sub based, I do enjoy those kind of themes the most. Creativity is always welcome, however. I'm quite experimental, and have taken part in a few different genres of SRP as I'm always open to different suggestions. As long as it doesn't involve me dominating, I'm all for trying different roles and scenarios! My characters don't necessarily have to be submissives either; I'm open to some 'vanilla' SRP or a different type of SRP if the idea is good. :)

If you have any questions or an idea you want to propose, please PM me! I'm a bit shy about getting back into the swing of things here at Literotica but I'm looking forward to hearing from people. :heart:

Here's some facts, since that seems to be what people do!:

- I'm female!
- I'm bi-sexual!
- I'm submissive (mild to hardcore)
- I like lengthy posts from at least semi-literate writers.
- I don't mind if you choose for our SRP's to be through posts, PM's or e-mail (although I will be more diligent with forum posts)
- I am up for discussion about ideas or just brain-storming with you, whichever a potential SRP partner would prefer.
- I don't like torture SRP.
- This list could go on, but the best thing to do would be to PM me to see if I'd be interested in a certain type of SRP or an idea of yours!

Last edited:
seeking a lesbian romance between a hot sexy biker chick and her geeky girl meet, am looking for how the duo would meet ect.

The other is a dom sub relationship between a teacher/student, secretary/boss,doctor/nurse, but the roles reversed with me as the sub but be in student teacher the teacher. looking for girls here too!

Looking to do an srp about the right of first night .

for those without the known knowledge ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

ofcourse this will be with a modern day setting preferably .
however also willing to do it in medieval setting if necessary.

looking for ladies, and mabye a submissive male

creative rp

Interested in partner/partners for slow, creative rp with open agenda starting from virtually any scenario, the partner is the character being played and not necessarily relates to who they actually are. prefer text either by itself or complimented with occasional photo or use of cam. totally free format. have lots of ideas.
Ken

Hey there all,

Just looking to start up a story, starring myself. I'd like to play a blackmail story where I am tricked into doing a photo-shoot with some sexy pictures taken. Then the blackmailer uses the pictures to lure me into a more intimate scenario still...I do what you want, because you threaten to tell me fiancee.

I like humiliation, bondage, giving/receiving oral, and pushing boundaries. Also, I prefer a writer who takes his time, and knows to play mentally sadistic ("mind games") as well as rough.

Thanks - PM me if you want to play. I'm happy for suggestions and additions to the basic story idea.

Dislikes: bathroom stuff and incest.

As I'm playing as myself, check out my profile for my picture.
Sounds good, contact me see if can work something.

So I've settled back into RPing after a while out. It feels good to be back :)

I have a few other ideas I'd like to maybe get a RP going for:

Blackmail in the office
Stranded on a remote island
Medieval

If you want to discuss any of these, just PM me.

TKM

Compromising Situation

Seeking player/players interested in starting SRP scenario revolving around a compromising situation.

Two possibilities spring to mind:

1. Arriving at a hotel to find room you reserved has been double booked with the person arriving same time as you. Is late at night, hotel is fully booked, no alternatives around, quandary faced is either trying to reach an arrangement to share the room or sleeping in the car.

2. Similar theme. First day at college, find that you unexpectedly have to share your room in dorms.

Would like to hear anyone interested in developing or have other comprising situations of their own.

Ben

Looking to start up some RP's with some people and a few different ideas... not something exactly these ideas but more of as a theme or similar to..

The Dresden Files
The Walking Dead

Something to those would be fun I think, please PM me...

I'm wanting to join and/or start some SRPs with another writer. So I'm looking for a male co-writer to get with. If you would like to write, please send me a PM with your interests!

Only the very best are invited to the club's inner circle. They are men of wealth and influence, and among them, they run the city. Potential members are scrutinized closely to make sure that they are the kind of men that will get along, and deserve the advantages that the position provides. Ali's husband has passed all the tests to this point, but one thing remains. He must demonstrate that his loyalty is to the club, above all, and that he has complete control of his life.

When the first member of the inner circle arrives at his house, they have only one question: May I use you wife? Ali's husband agrees. He introduces her to the strange man and orders her to suck his cock. Just as she is getting started, there is a knock at the door. One by one, the members of the inner circle come to use the young wife's beautiful mouth.

Hi, looking for an interesting srp to join/someone looking to start one. I'm f, looking for a male character to play against. I don't do incest, scat or bestiality (even magical human-esque animals), I like non-con, fantasy, modern and control scenarios but happy to consider others.

Hi everybody!

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, partly because work has been so hectic, but I find myself thinking a lot about lit and possible stories and character interactions at work. I have always found that the best way to get the ideas out, is to get them on paper.

So, I'm an experienced male submissive capable of writing multiple paragraphs each post, looking for a female partner to write with. Note, I am equally interested in fantasy stories as well, especially if the female character there is equally strong.

I don't have any particular stories in mind, but I am open to most anything. If you've got an idea that you've been wanting to get on paper, but haven't found the right partner for, send me a message, and I'll gladly message you back as soon as I can.

I am on very late at night, but I am on every night, and am able to post as such. I will naturally respect when real life gets in the way, and thank my partner(s) for doing the same.

If I sound like the kind of partner you'd like to write with, or even brainstorm with, shoot me a message, and lets get the ball rolling!

Christmas-related scenes:

Santa Burglar.
A thief dresses up as Santa to rob houses on Xmas eve. Gets caught by a housewife or 18 year old daughter with a santa fixation. Boom chicka bowwow.

A Christmas Carol. v1
The familiar story of an old, cheap bastard who gets visited by three sexy ghosts on the nights leading up to Christmas, who fuck his brains out and make him see the meaning of Christmas through a fog of sexual exhaustion.

A Christmas Carol. v2
In this version, Scrooge's hot daughter has inherited the family traits of miserly hatefulness, and added frigidity to the mix. She is visited by three sexy ghosts on the nights leading up to Christmas, who fuck her brains out and make her see the meaning of Christmas through a fog of sexual exhaustion. Yes, I copy/pasted that.

Home for the Holiday
A terrible blizzard shuts down the airports, stranding travellers across the land. Naturally, complete strangers seek company and warmth and Christmas cheer, and wind up in bed together. Alternately, the scene begins on a train, and the tracks froze, stranding the train in the middle of some godforsaken wilderness. Naturally, complete strangers seek company and warmth and Christmas cheer, and wind up in bed together.

The Night Before Christmas
Isn't it wonderful when the whole, extended family gets together? The opportunities for incest or incest-in-law abound. Since grandma passed away, granddad's been so lonely. Maybe Tim's new wife wants to give him a special Christmas present. Maybe Tim can take this opportunity to finally work out those Oedipal issues that have been plaguing him his whole life.

The Nutbuster
When that little girl that dreamed of the toy soldiers fighting off the rats grew up, she kept having the same dream, except it turned into a gangbang. We'll leave the sugar-plum fairy out of this one.

The Grinch
What the hell's wrong with you? You can't rule 34 Dr. Seuss.

Mrs. Santa's Christmas
The one night of the year that her fat, old husband's away. And the one night of the year that all those young, strapping elves don't have to work.

Be good for goodness sake
He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. When he comes down your chimney and finds you waiting for him wearing nothing but some tinsel and a glass of eggnog, then we'll really see who's naughty and nice.

Male Secretary: This one is were a male secretary is assigned to the companies owner a female who runs a lingerie company. I become this CEOs' personal play toy. Often being degraded by wearing the product, and other things. This will need to be worked out a bit more just PM me for any expansion on this idea.

The Honor Student: This RP is for a male Honor student who catches his teacher, be it afterschool, at his/her house etc. masturbating to pictures of the students in the showers. he confronts the teacher and forces the teacher into degrading acts, using the teacher as there personal toy, eventually falling in love with the teacher, even though he has four years with the teacher, and what things they can do together.

Any other ideas similar to lease i will play have no problem with incest if you want to add it but in the first scenario I wish to play the secretary, as for the second I could do either roll. Just PM me for other ideas or details

IM Roleplay

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via IM (I have both yahoo and msn). I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. I find idea of cheating very erotic and would like the roleplay to be themed on that. Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

Mother-in-law/ in laws

But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session. I also like using pictures to enhance the roleplay.

I'm 45 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening

Finding myself a tad bored tonight and would love to start another thread or few so here we go. Some thread ideas and what I want in a male cowriter for them.

1. Setting things right back home Would prefer one male to write both male parts.

2. Haven based idea Would prefer knowledge of the show and character personalities.

3. Falling for the Darkness The original attempt at this premise was a future setting among the stars willing to discuss other times and locales for it

4. Biker idea Basic SOA knowledge would be a plus.

5. The Lady and the Lawman Love of Western movies a plus.

Always looking for a good male Co writer

I'm looking to start other Thread to roleplay,Im on alot during day and late at night during the week.
I like spanking,
hardcore sex,but sweet also,knowing the limits of it.
Thought of public sex or naughty things in public but the male rp letting no one touch her,
being in school and her father stoped paying and the Head Master calls her in saying his goodlooking son needs a woman to pleases him but the son starts to care for her too as well as wanting to pleases him.

Seeking female writers.

As I explained to my fellow co-writers, Real Life kicked my butt and I had to give up on many of my role plays. I am sticking, for now, with just two:

"The Family of Blood" is about a Motorcycle Club of vampires. It needs a couple more female writers for both vampires and humans. If you are interested after reading some or all of the IC or after seeing the original Seeking Post, please PM me.

This one is inspired by this pic. It is about a super heroine who gains her powers via sex. I will write her lovers and the super villain for whom she is trying to build up enough power to defeat.

Last edited:
So I am looking at three different stories

One with Daryl Dixon from the walking dead
Dr. Owen from greys anatomy
Jareth from Labyrinth

If any of these characters interest you and you want one please pm me the name of the character so I can give you my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back