Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

This is not a seeking post but it is on topic:

Please, when posting here, identify early whether you are seeking a male or female writer.

Also, make it clearer what kind of character you are seeking.

Some of the above posts don't specify desired partner until far down … if at all.

And some posts are so vague that we stop reading them before we get to the gist of the concept. You aren't going to find a writing partner if we don't read your seeking post.

Let us know who/what you are seeking early such that we can serve you better.

Thank you. :)

(Please, do not comment here on this post. This is not a "discussion" thread, and I hesitated to even post this reply … but I felt it needed to be done for the betterment of the SRP Thread. If you feel you need to respond, you are always welcome to PM me, whether with praise or profanity. I welcome all.)

Seeking female:

"Laundry Day"
  • Sort of inspired by the television show "Ozark" but with twists.
  • My 1st character is a big city money launderer for Russian Oligarchs.
  • He finds an underdeveloped rural area that explodes with tourists every summer and decides to sink the overseas money into the local economy.
  • Many people jump at the offer of an infusion of cash.
  • I am seeking at least one female character, but I don't care which of the following -- if not both -- you wish to write.
  • One would be suspicious of me, keeping an eye on me. She might even be the local law.
  • Another would be hesitant but -- after seeing the good I'm doing -- would take the money.
  • Either or both of these women would/could become sexually involved with my 1st character.
  • We could also incorporate a second male character, one we can discuss together.
I post nearly every day, sometimes twice or more depending on length of post.

I proofread and will only write with a partner who does the same. Perfection is not required, though seeking something near it would be nice. I like a lot of story with my sex, so this will not be a constant, unending fuck scene.

I am looking for a male writing partner.

(I have returned from the dead and wish to roleplay again. My apologies to anyone I abandoned when I died. I will contact those former co-writers who are still active.)

In the meantime, here is an idea to consider.

My character is a magical fairy upon whom your character happens.

Location and time could be a fantasy land, a medieval time, North America in the 1800s, or even current day, though I would prefer not.

I'm thinking maybe he is young and relatively (or entirely) inexperienced with women (and obviously with fairies!)

She needs him to keep her identity secret. (She has the ability of retracting her wings and laying them close to her body, hiding them under her clothes.)

She has a mission (which I haven't even yet contemplated but will). She will need his help. It will be help he is reluctant to give, but once she starts fucking him, he'll cave.

Last edited:
Seeking a female writing partner for FxF human-alien role play.

My alien either comes to earth or discovers your space traveling human on her planet. I prefer the latter, actually.

They will learn to communicate, will become friends, and will become lovers as the story unfolds. I kind of like one of the following:

First, your ship has crashed landed on my frozen planet and you rely entirely on me for survival during those first days, weeks, and months.

Second, my ship lands in Antarctica, where you are a scientist at one of the research stations.

I prefer stories with an end goal, so I am thinking that a rescue (yours or mine) is imminent, which will leave us together for just a could or few months.

Biltmore Castle Station-OPEN- Space Station BYOC

Bring Your Own Character

Multi player threads don't last long in most cases, I'm aware of that.

Here is the back story of Biltmore Station:

"Wild Bill" Biltmore.

Wild Bill was a bounty and pirate hunter. His ship was the Southern Cross. He would roam the star systems
looking for bad guy to bring to justice. After many years the Republic Credits started to stack up
and he looked for a place to settle down. He built the "Castle" on a planet a few light years away from
the most heavily traveled merchant traffic that was around at that time.

After he retired and settled down other law enforcement folks stop by and asked if Bill would hold
on to their prisoners for them. Sure Bill would say and promptly put them to work. Space justice
can be a cruel master, and Bill was not faint hearted. You broke the law you were going to pay.

Women worked on their backs and their legs open and the men lugged product and masonry and
rock on there backs. Every one worked, the men would collapse and be carried off by other prisoners
to an aide station. The women were given better medical care for they were need just as much as
the men. And made a bulk of the money that Bill had coming in. The men built the castle while the
women paid for it. Soon word got out that crime was just not worth the risk of ending up in "the Castle".

Stories of the Castle floated all over the known space world. Finally world got to the higher authorities
and an investigation was started. Pressure from government over the vast spread of space that some
of "their" people were being held in bondage at the Castle with out benefit of trial or hearing. Some thing
had to be done to end this unjustified detention of "innocent persons".
Wild Bill or AKA William Albert Biltmore, his birth name never lived to see the closing of the Castle.

Wild Bill was with two of his favorite prisoners Sally 14 and Joany 11. They were breaking in a new girl
Jill 42. Bill hadthe girls hold her down while he banged away. He came and then left them.

Biltmore Castle was closed and the prisoners moved. Slowly crime started to rear it ugly head again.
It was decided to reopen the castle as a Republic out post Station.

Some say if you go down to the lowest "storerooms" you can still here the women screaming.

(some that may have followed my posts over the years may recognize this story- though I doubt that very much-it was posted 10 years ago- 200:cool:

Play any character you wish- the more the interest the more it will expand.

I am going to post this now. Feel free to join in.

Music Festival Season

Literate female music lover, please.

As the summer is upon us, at least in the Northern hemisphere, it is the music festival season; with an occurring this weekend here in the UK.

So I would like to write a story around either a music festival or a concert. But I think a music festival is more relevant.

Essentially my character is an ageing middle-class male reliving his student days as he heads to a local festival.

There he ends up meeting a younger female, ideally but not necessarily a rock/goth/alternative type.

Normally they wouldn't even look at each other, but they keep bumping into each other, and then at the 'prog rock' stage she sees him 'moving' in tune with the music whilst she is dancing with her friends...

But whose tent does she spend the night with that evening?

The Long Layover

Seeking a female writer for my story titled The Long Layover.

This is a story of reunited lovers that will have elements of exhibitionism, cheating, and public sex. Characters are in their 30's and run into each other in an airport lounge. They end up on the same flight and then have a long layover at the other end before parting ways.

Please check out the link above for more details and PM me if you are interested.

Car Share

Looking for a female writer:

Simple plot really, two work colleagues end up car sharing, ta, in turn, in turn, to drive to work...

And so they spend two hours? aday chatting developing a sexual attraction.

One or both could be married. Open to your thoughts, please let me know if youare interested.

Seeking a Male Co-writer

Interested in playing a role that involves playing a role for an evening/encounter.

i.e. A married couple would like to hire a woman to add spice to their sexual life. She is hired to perform and exhibit herself in any way that they choose. Perhaps they watch her masturbate, and then slowly has intercourse with the husband while the wife is entertained by watching her husband with a new partner.

i.e. Perhaps the woman is busty and lactating and hired as the entertainment at a pool party as a "milk fountain" and her milk contains nutrients that heal and promote youth. Her milk is prized, but it's not an endless supply unless she is pampered, too . .

i.e. asked to dress up or a play a role for a single man. . . in the bedroom or out. . .

Eleanor's 38th birthday was around the corner, and unlike her friends, no signs of "40th crisis" were seen. In fact, Eleanor was happy with her position in work, from the recent renovation they did, and from her family.

The first crack was noted when she had coffee with her friend, Carla, who told her about the fight she had with her husband, after seeing a text message from a younger woman in his workplace, which she considered to be 'too' friendly. Eleanor said she wouldn't really care if someone would be that friendly to her husband, even if he'd flirt back. Her friend's reaction made it clear to her that she had just said something wrong

A few weeks later, Eleanor was becoming obsessed with judgemental thoughts about her relationship with her husband
Why was she so indifferent? Did she still love him? Was she still attracted to him? Eleanor sat in their kingsize bed and listened to his soft snores. In an act of despair, she googled "relationships when you turn 40" , and that's how she ended up registering in a forum that offers support to those who experience similar issues. The "introduce yourself" thread was intimidating, but she needed that support, something her close friends could never do.

PM me and tell me something about your character :)

Looking for either a male or female writer for this story.

Title: Not what I was looking for.

Me: Married woman, mid 30's. Happy with my life and husband. Traveling for business. I was not looking for anything, yet it happened. We went beyond well beyond flirting. Was it only to be this one time or will the pleasure of that night pull me back to you for more.

You: That is for you to decide.

Title: Young love ... again

Me: Your high school sweetheart and first love. Jokingly we teased if neither of us had married we would meet even if we had lost touch. We set a date 15 years into the future. We did lose touch, last I heard you had married as had I. Still I wondered, that date was a week off, I told my husband I had last minute meeting across the country to that destination we had promised to meet.

You: the long lost lover ... do we reunite.

PM me if you have interest.

Looking for male

I would like to play the role of a divorced female who times are becoming a little tough money wise and enters the world of adult movies. Should be able to take me on a journey from meeting, to auditioning to finally being on the set. PM and we can discuss the details

Hello everybody! Thanks btw for some of the feedback on my roles in the RP’s i’m currently involved in!

I have an idea I would like to develop. There’s no rush to start the actual writing - as it is I have enough RP’s going and I want to do them justice before opening up a new one. But still, I want to start thinking about my idea now, as I think it needs just the right partner, and I want to plan it properly. Ok so, short outline:

Couple, husband about 40, wife 35. He has had cuckolding fantasies for a long time, and finally he comes out and tells his wife. She goes from total resistance, to very sceptical to.. doing it. And then theres more.

The rest of it we can discuss thru PM. I am ideally looking for a man who either is a cuck, or has these fantasies. I think the RP needs a guy who actually feels it.

Let me know!

Committed Mentor

So maybe third times the charm here. Looking for a partner to do a story I have titled the Committed Mentor. All of the details are available at the link.

The short version is a college sophomore comes back to her favorite professor from her freshman year. It moves from mentoring to sex. This is an interracial (WM/BF) and cheating fantasy. Please PM if interested in the role.

Also please check out Open Casting Call for other roles that I am looking to fill.

Seeking Female Co-Writers

After a number of years of near continuous posting on Lit, I just took a multi-month break to turn my writing to bigger more personal projects. While I am still working on that … I missed y’all, you naughty little perverts. While I’ll be out trying to rebirth some of my paused projects, I am looking to add new ones.

Looking for female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer co-writers who do the same. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. So you can say, I am more about the ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (mostly based on old ideas that either never started or died on the vine) to inspire:

A Whole Different Normal -- You grow up real fast when you become a celebrity at seventeen and do arena shows in front of all her fans; yet being grown up so early only reminds you how lonely it can be in her crazy ‘normal’. You grow up fast when you become a father at sixteen and a widower at twenty; yet he did what he had to to be the dad to give his girl a ‘normal’ life. So he gets his daughter backstage passes to her favorite singer. So she meets this guy who comes backstage. So they try to figure out how to turn what is so completely different for the both of them and make it a new normal.

The Hippie & The Insider -- She says it’s about standing up for your beliefs. Resisting. Fighting for what’s right. Just not all the time right? It’s okay to take a weekend off of fighting the machine by attending a music festival. Plus, you can find the best weed there. He says it’s all about a job growth and a good paycheck. Sure it’s the least popular company in the world, and they don’t exactly watch out for the environment, but sometimes you can help from the inside. Weekends are his though, like to go see one of those music festival things. Plus, you can meet some cute girls there too.

Arrangements for Peace -- A wedding was arranged to end the war and bring together two great countries - and she couldn’t have been more angry. They were a warrior nation, proud fighters men & women alike. The daughter of the warrior king, she stood to lead them one day. But their long standing enemy, who seemed to care more about castle building and pomp than the battle, is winning the war. The warriors needed to negotiate for their survival; the young enemy king needed someone to bear him an heir. It is for her father, it is for her people; but after vowing to never bow in front of a man, how does she lay down below him. ((lots of character development opportunities with this))

Holding On for a Hero -- The city thought they didn’t need a hero. For years, crime and evil had an enemy in a lone vigilante who did what the the cops couldn’t do, Yet when the city had enough of the chaos he caused, he disappeared. Since then, the city has a new chaos, a new form of hell, and no one is safe. She knew him, she knew him better than anyone, but she knew him as the man in the mask. He knew her, he knew her better than anyone, but he also knew she knew the man behind the mask better than anyone as well. Now the city calls for it’s hero once more, she calls for her hero. Yet if he returns, is it for the city, or for her.

None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA

I know this isn’t the “normal” but any female on and looking to play now? A quickie (2hr or so) before calling it a night? 34m here love detail and backstory, realistic roles. Msg me if interested. Also have Kik or Skype

A few thread ideas looking for male cowriters. Length of post not as important to me as number of times posting during the week.

1. Love and protect the Spiritspeaker

2. Falling for the maddness Wanting to revive redo an old thread based on From Paris with Love. Looking for male cowriter to be straightlaced agency desk agent sent to the field to try to reign in wildcard psycho field agent

3. Writer's Menagé Two male cowriters or one willing to type for both bi lovers.

4. Lorelei's Awakening
Reverse harem idea one or more make cowriters

5. taken

6. When the past attacks the Unstoppable

7. taken

Last edited:
Covert Dominion

We're seeking one or two writers, male or female, to take on a clandestine role at
Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power. Your character would have a public role in the story, plus a secret one worked out with me. If writing a character with such hidden motivations appeals to you, then we suggest that you read at least a few pages of the first chapter of the story, and maybe at least part of the current chapter, and think of how you would like to fit into the story.

Please send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

The Great Naga

For centuries there have been stories about the being called a Naga, half human and half snake. You play the king of your people, your people are in danger of dying off. So you asked your wise elders if they could mix a human into there blood line. They agreed but you would have to find a human woman you honestly find beautiful and very kind. But instead of finding the right one, getting her pregnant and cutting the baby out of her and taking off. You actually have fallen in love with her, but you feel the ability to keep human form was dying off. You had been in human form over a year.

The night had come where he needed to take her, and knew that if you had sex with her, your true form would come forth, a very painful process. But once the lower part of him is a snake, he has something special on his dick to keep him in there.

Id like it to be as romantic as possible

Pm if interested (Im dying to do this one)

Ps.

If you want to go all the way Naga here is an example.

Full Naga

Humaniod Naga

Last edited:
Back